Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your deepest female fantasies. Have u, or r u now, living them?

I sometimes have this fantasy that I am a pretty and dominant high dollar call girl that receives enormous tributes for her work. And then I have another fantasy that plays over and over..I become a Ft Lauderdale trophy wife and spend my time being pampered at the spas and spending lots money on Las Olas. Then I snap out of it as I realize they are overlapping fantasies...LOL

I'm delighted to say I have given myself permission to live my remaining femme fantasies - and without worrying about passing. I 'just ' unlinked body appearance from the right to enjoy feminine things.

I have the good fortune of being able to take my 90 yr old mother out on daytime adventures and the fact that I am caring for her and that she is pleasantly being my companion makes it easy for people to feel safe. If alone, I go to public spaces like museums and busy shopping streets where the world at large is milling around and I will be seen as a harmless oddity.

All time highlights-
    *Practicing tennis two weeks ago at my fitness club in a cute black tennis dress. I changed in the locker room like it was nothing special! The men were wary but not threatening, into a jersey top and short shirt, with bikini swim bottoms that worked perfectly for stashing the extra balls while serving. It was heavenly. I then went to the pool and casually removed my skirt and top, down to the bikini and went swimming, like any nice looking young woman might.

*Finding the most heart wrenchingly cute and sexy dress in a second hand store on my way to the Trans Day March, buying it and wearing it, and having literally everyone tell me how wonderful I looked. https://medium.com/@therealphil/you-...s-cfe3be7cba56 This was transformative for me, since it spoke to the importance of how my face softens and my look and feel changes, when I am wearing something that lights me up inside. I'm going to try to update my selfie to capture the actual delight and peace I was radiating. But I am home, I am myself at last, I am come from the far end of the universe but I have come in peace, and the natives accept me. I loved the wind ruffling my skirt, but somehow the cut of it kept it from flaring up.

*Wearing any number of tasteful but sprightly feminine outfits to my ceramics class at community college, where after the first day of wary curiosity from the other students who don't already know me, I am simply able to be myself and have normal friendships and completely unstrained conversations. I love the fact that as a mirl I have free range over masculine and feminine options. And it proves the point that there is nothing to be feared about men wearing dresses and being feminine.

Experiencing life without that fear is a big part of the wonderfulness of it all. It is a minority point of view, but real, but not a problem as it doesn't actually prevent anyone else from having success following the standard binary means of dress etc.
    We are all beautiful...!

One of my fantasies while growing up involved bras: I would put on a bra and fantasize that my breasts would grow to fill the bra. Then when I took off the bra my breasts would remain that size for as long as I had worn the bra, before disappearing...it was both exciting, and frightening!
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon