Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You are not a Girl

What is intriguing to me is that very young children have already developed a strong sense of sex and gender and their antennae are very acute.

Awesome story. Kuddos to the mom. Thanks for sharing

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    In my experience the good far outweigh the bad these days,I think here in the UK that must partly be down to the amount of positive media about the Transgender community in recent years.Children are educated better too I feel
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I just love this story. I'd want to hug that mother, what a wonderful response and learning opportunity for her child.

Quote Originally Posted by Christie ann View Post
    It is teaching me that even though the news is full of hate, the people I come into contact with are really nice.
    Don't let all your days in the sunshine deceive you into forgetting that we still have rain, snow, tornadoes and hurricanes as well. You don't know what's on the minds of the folks who don't talk about it.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.