Thread: Meeting more people en femme than ever before, feels great!!

Meeting more people en femme than ever before, feels great!!

So, last Saturday I had some business in the Netherlands (I'm from northern Germany).

On my way from Groningen to Enschede, I stopped in Almelo to visit a bar/cafe for a beer.
    As I was sitting at a table for only a few minutes, a woman came up to me and asked if I wanted to join the round, at another table.
    She said, you're sitting here alone, so why don't you come to our table - so I did.

There were three women (around 50 or little less) and an older man (74). They told me that they had a hot discussion about politics in Armenia and so on. The woman who asked me to jin is half Turkish and half Armenien.

Not very long afterwards and an introduction (names) fairly fast, the subject came up: "Are you a woman, a man, TG or in between the genders?".
    The woman, Alexandra, who asked me to join wanted to know more and I explained to her that I would identify as a Crossdresser, if at all.
    I proceded to explain transvestites, crossdresser, TG, TS and 'Drag Queens'. However, I made a statement, that within the TG community, as I believe most Drag Queens are gay and tat the majority who identify as 'transvestites' are also gay, where as crossdressers are usually heterosexual men with a wife/female partner and have a family.
    That went on for some time with lots of questions.

However, there was this other woman, who got really pissed about what I explained to Alrxandra, who wanted to know what my 'box' would be.
    It turns out that this other woman is gay, she really got angry and we had a fight developing. All the others at the table made clear that I had only answered a particular questions and that I didn't put all together in a gay box or whatever box. I had just explained what kind of 'categories' existed in the TG community.
    That angry woman didn't stop accusing me to make prejudices statements of people of all kind.

The then left angry without saying good bye.

The rest of them told me she had a terrible day and some private issues, and that this was the initial reason for that fight.

Later on, around 10 PM, Alexandra asked me if I wanted to come with her to visit frinds who live nearby. Sio we walked there, me in my black pleated skirt and a pleated white blouse with a white Blazer and black high heels.
    We came to that beautiful old house, which is actually a landmark of the city center, built in 1873. We stepped in and I was in the middle of a beautiful classic room with many mirrors and a large long table in the middle.

The owners, a very nice gay couple (guys) and there was also a couple around 40 years.
    Again, I was quickly the theme of the night.
    I explained my life, what happened to me as a young boy (fire) and the could really relate to my motives of dressing up and presenting as female (every 4-10 weeks for 1-2 days).
    Alexandra wanted my phone number and the gay couple asked me to visit next time when I get to Holland.

I might have new friends as Doreen.....

I find it very interesting lately. Whenever I go out to have a fun night I tend to meet interesting and 'interested' new people.
    I probably wouldn't have met these people if Ihad been out as a man, as Dave.

Isn't that amazing???

Girls, go out there if you have any desire, the world is open and nice.

This is the room where we spent the night until after midnight. The picture of me that night.
    If you have any questions, just reply or send a PM - thanks for reading.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by faltenrock; 02-20-2018 at 04:55 AM.

Amazing story thanks for sharing
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Sounds like an awesome time! Less the angry person, of course!

Awesome! I always found The Netherlands to be a very accepting place with a culture that encouraged person-to-person social interaction (what, in school, we used to call "serial experience" as opposed to "parallel experience" e.g. the US culture of watching TV. ) It sounds like you had fun and got to visit a really cool house.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

That house is fascinating. Would love to study the woodworking in the table and rest of the room. The young woman in the picture is cute, also.

What a lovely evening and a wonderful experience for you.
    As for the gay woman who seemed to take offense at what you said; some people just don't listen carefully and put a selective filter on what they hear.
    I think the nicest aspect of the entire story is that strangers took the time to bring your into their conversation and treated you with great respect as well.
    I wish there were more of that.

I enjoyed reading your story and want to say thank you for explaining what and why we do dress to a group of strangers. You look great in the pictures and the room looks very interesting In its design at the house. Good pictures.

Stunning experience. I had a similar nigh, at a rock bar, a girl noticed that I was alone and invited me to join her friends, good talk, good music, good beers, good time, I think they never knew that I'm not completely a woman.

Platinum Member
    Thanks for sharing your story. Too bad about the hostility by one person in the group. Increasingly it seems to be an issue in society. Some People just do not listen to a person and try to engage in a civil conversation. I hate the "box" thing. I've consistently have told those around me that I will not put anyone is a "box." Issues are too complicated, and, rarely reflect our personal experiences. Some people just think everything should be as simple as making making an "X." Those people probably would be stymied by a "fill in the blank" test requiring some thought. Hey, you always look smartly dressed. I love your dresses. You always wear them well. Nice legs too.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Sounds like fun. I would expect nothing less in The Netherlands. I wonder, if you are German and the angry woman was Dutch, what language were you using with her? If she was not using her native first language maybe she misinterperated some of your gender specific terms. Or maybe she was just the sort who go through life looking for an excuse to take offense, there are many around.

Platinum Member
    What a great experience! One must feel drawn to the possibilities of meeting such interesting and diverse people .
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

That meeting must have been an interesting interaction.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.