Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does your wife/partner know your "She Name"?

Yes

When out shopping she will refer to me as Julie if she sees something that i may like

Regards

Julie

Yes, she has known since before we were married 37 years ago, but it took a long tome for her to use it. Now when I'm en femme, she will call me Stephanie, and when I'm in boy mode, she will ask things like "would Stephanie like this?"
    I also have a few friends that know and have been out with me and call me Stephanie.
    Stephanie

No, she doesn't. I've told her a dozen times, but it just doesn't stick.

Yes she knows

LOL.....My wife is the one that actually named me. I told her about my crossdressing before we got married, because I know it would be a deal breaker for many women. She was relieved it was just that and not something bad like me being married already. Lol. When she asked if I had a "she" name, I told her not really, that I never gave it much thought. That's when she told me you're definitely a [Jasmine]. I added the last name [Nova], because that's the name we would name our first daughter if we were to have one. Unfortunately we were never able to have kids.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

My wife knows. I think it bothered her more knowing I had a name. The dressing was one thing and she was or is accepting it at her speed but she struggled with the name for a little while.
    The pictures and content in my posts are owned by me(aka Brooke B, aka BABS) and shall not be copied or reproduced without my authority, and not be used for any purpose or agenda that would be discriminating to my self statue.

I found out a few weeks after my mother died that if I were born a girl my name would have been Emily. When I came put to my wife she was the one who suggested that my name be Emily. So yes she does

My wife doesn't know and has never asked. She has alluded to her thinking that I must have two completely different personalities...one feminine and one masculine. So, if she thinks I have two different selves it serves to reason that I'd have a feminine name..I've told her that I don't have two distinct personalities, but I have to admit I'm more open, happy, and flirty as Nikki...but within myself, I'm the same person and I'm well aware of who I am as Nikki
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

My wife gave me my fem name years ago. My daughters call me Ms Niki or answer to maam all of the time however I'm dressed LOL I love it!
    I'm half the man I used to be, and twice the person that I once was...and Nothing beats a great pair of L'eggs. Be all you can be ladies! WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.