Thread: Abbreviations

Abbreviations

While daydreaming today at work I revisited my long journey so many of you have shared in your own ways. The language of the journey has it's own vernacular and terms many have never heard. A few years ago I finally knew I would be alright when I began the RLE. It was like a weight had been lifted from my worn shoulders and I could finally begin where I was meant to be.

Along with HRT, FFS, and other adjustments and eventually GRS I am able to look back with happiness and no regret. I ended my little day deaming session at my desk today with a little chuckle because I had coined a new term in celebration... NMT meaning... No More Tucking
    Marie

Cute! Works for me. Love it!

This does raise some options regarding celebrated "birthdays".
    We have:-

ODOB (Original Date of Birth)
    HRTSD (Hormone Replacement Therapy Start Date)
    RLEBD or LFTSD (Real Life Experience Begin Date / Living Full Time Start Date)
    and finally
    NMTD (No More Tucking Day)

Personally I think I'll just enjoy them all eventually.....
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Excellent additions, Peta! We'll have to petition Rianna to add them to her "Sticky on TS Forum Definitions". LoL
    Marie

Hi Marie,

that's a lovely new addition "NMT day". it could be confused with "no more testosterone" day once the decapeptyl/triptorelin kicks in. NMB - no more beard / NMS no more shaving.
    is there a legal-recognition day (GRC?)?

if we try for 2-letter ab's to follow the TS line, then we go to "ET" (ended tucking = made it home)?

all good fun

xxx
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Totally awesome, Pamela-- I love the NMS Day! NMT, as well! Oh, here's another.... NMGC...No More Guy Clothes. I remember celebrating when I packed-out the last batch. And if we want to keep our budding [no pun intended] TS lexicon to 2 letters we could have a summation holiday called NM for No Maleness. Sorry, I can do better than this, I must be getting sleepy.
    Marie

I'm new and am wondering what DADT is?

"don't ask don't talk"

it is a relationship where the SO has no desire to acknowledge or know about the CD'ers CD'ing life.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er