Thread: Meeting people at the door

Silver Member

Meeting people at the door

Now that we are in the season of primaries, a friend asked if I would let some people pick up literature to distribute from my house. He lives about 30 miles away. I figured sure how hard would that be. The other morning I was wearing all fem clothes including a red tight stretchy top not expecting anyone. I've switched back to wearing "C" cup bras. I fill them and don't use chicklets except in rare cases as a lot of women do. One thing I learned this year is that snug red stretchy tops show every curve and projection you have. I need to lose a few pounds and have more on top than many women. The doorbell rings midmorning. I look out and there is a young woman with 2 young girls. I crack open the door She is there to pick up literature. I get the literature for her and hand it to her daughters so as not to show too much on top.

Today I received a few calls the first thing. I put on a loose fitting black top and with a "C" cup bra but it was not supper obvious. Had several people come by. No one paid attention. Will be glad when elections are over.

Ih well, nothing like stretching the limit. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I often think about this, and I hope more people will respond. I don't have that many people come to the door anymore (delivery drivers rarely stick around after dropping off a package if they don't have to get a signature). But what about the cable repairman, the person to measure for your new carpet, or just a friend who may not know you dress who's just dropping something off at your home for you? I'm almost always in a dress at home, usually with a bra that projects my boobs quite nicely. I've opened the door to a delivery person one time when I was dressed, and nothing at all was said, not even any strange looks. But I haven't done it often enough to feel comfortable yet. I'd love to hear others' experiences.

I say to hell with it. I was fully dressed as office girl and working on my computer the other day when the regular postman delivered an amazon box, my desk is near the door so I answered and exchanged waves as he hustled off to his next drop. Then the tree guy came. Then my neighbor Pat. I am in my own home harming nobody, and I guess they are all getting used to it because the torches and pitchforks have not materialized. And now I will log off and go for a medical test, wearing a lacy camisole under my jeans, and like I say, to hell with it. Nobody really cares what you wear, except maybe your wife (not mine).

Back in the fall of 2016, during election season there was a republican candidate who asked to go door to door in our building. We are a pretty blue building but everyone has a right to run. My burlesque friends said I should dress up to answer the door and I thought sure, why not? I am a constituent and I crossdress. They were scheduled to walk around the building between noon and 1:00 and I was planning on just wearing a red button down bow blouse and a knee length skirt, very business professional. I was dressed and working from home at 11:00 and decided to send some funny pics to my friends. Should I answer the door like this? <french maid>. Or like this? <burlesque costume> or like this? <bride>

Well, just as I had sent the bride pic, there was a knock on the door. It was only 11:30. They had come early and I was dressed full on as a bride.

So I just answered the door.

The candidate said I looked lovely, so props to her for keeping her wits about her. She just handed me some flyers and went on her way.
    Last edited by Heisthebride; 02-23-2018 at 12:08 PM.
    Rebecca Bas

Living a good ways out of town the only people we get at the door are some church people always handing me a pamphlet to read and saying we'll get back to you. They never have gotten back with me. The Amazon guy just leaves the things in a place we told him too and the UPS guy always wants to talk so he is the only one that knocke with the knocker n then if no one answers will leave the box in the bed of my truck.

Silver Member
    Most of my neighbors know I'm the odd ball down the street. LOL They are more than happy to borrow tools no matter how I'm dressed or have me fix their computer, TV etc. I didn't push the issue because our friend is running and I don't want to cost him volunteers.
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 02-25-2018 at 10:06 PM.

I used to change quickly if I was fully en femme but these days I don't bother and rarely get a second glance. It's the same if I happen to meet a neighbour when I`m putting out rubbish bins or collecting mail.

If I'm decent, I answer the door wearing whatever I have on. Since I'm virtually always fully en femme when I'm home, I virtually always answer the door wearing female clothing. Nobody ever seems to pay any attention to it.

Well I'm out to the ones I love but not the world. The other morning like 8AM I'm sipping my coffee in slippers, panties, bra and pink nightgown and the doorbell rings and wife is not at home, it's the bug guy to spray the house.. I keep a terrycloth robe with me in the morning because cool weather I'll be chilly one minute and hot the next (hot flashes Lol). I just slipped the robe on , answered the door and let him in. We chatted while he did his job with him having no clue what I was wearing under my robe.

[QUOTE=Jackie7;4212169...wearing a lacy camisole under my jeans,...[/QUOTE]

I usually wear my camis under a t-shirt or top...
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    My opinion is that I'm in my own home.Why should I be concerned that whoever is at the door may not approve,unless of course my mam and dad pay a surprise visit thankfully we live 10 floors up so can make a quick change
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I work from home so I get to dress, pretty much, as often as I like. A few weeks ago, I had a package for a company where I do some business. They were in a hurry for it, and said they were sending someone over to pick it up around noon. I thought that I would put it out on the front porch, fix my make up and go out to do some shopping. So about 10AM, I grabbed my jacket and purse and headed for the door. But when I looked out the front window, I saw their secretary already walking up my driveway. And then I looked over at my desk to see the package still inside; I had forgotten to put it out.

I know they needed this stuff, so I took a deep breath, and opened the door. She smiled, looked me up and down, and said “what’s this?” So I told her, that some days I lived as a woman, that I hadn’t intended to let her in one my secret and show her this, but I had forgotten to put out the package.

She was really very nice about it. She said I looked pretty, and that she was happy that I got to do what I wanted to do. Later that day, she sent me a text, and said she felt honored that I trusted her enough to share my secret.
    Stephanie

Reality Check
    Every couple months the Jehovah's Witnesses come through the neighborhood going door to door. Usually, it's a pair of middle aged women. I've been tempted to answer the door as Krisi but so far I haven't. I can see who is at the door so I just don't answer it.
    Krisi

Ah-May-Lee
    Nobody comes to my door, except once, a policeman. Besides that no one has ever come to my door. I think they're scared.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

I had a lady knock on my door looking for the male me. LOL she said that they put two of my stuff in her box. She just would not believe that I was male as i said to her that i am him. She kept saying I want to give this to him. I keep saying that I am him. She looked at me and finally handed the packages looking at me straight in the eyes. lol
    Part Time Girl