Thread: Keystone is almost here!

Keystone is almost here!

So a week from next Wednesday I will be heading out to PA for Keystone. I am so excited and nervous at the same time. I am letting it all go and packing a ton of stuff. Planning on getting acrylics for the weekend and want a fully immersive experience, no boy clothes are making the trip.

My wife had off today and I asked her to pick up a few last minute things for the trip and she got everything I asked and so much more, she is just incredible!

I really hope I can relax and enjoy this and I am sure I will.

I can't wait either! I'm only there from Thursday to Saturday morning. Wish I was staying longer, but going to fully enjoy being out and open! Hope to see you there!

JEALOUS! My heart goes with you all.
    Me? I will be umpiring the opening week of high school baseball. (sigh)
    Next year... better calendar planning.

ENJOY, and take plenty of pictures. We expect a forum report when you get back.

PS: What are the dates for Keystone in 2019? Is it always held the first long weekend in March? (I could find nothing on the website about next year).
    Last edited by IleneD; 02-24-2018 at 12:19 AM.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

I know it was also in early March last year and I missed it because I had a separate vacation planned. This year I planned it better. Next year I will try to stay there at least 2 full days.

I will be there for the whole thing! I am psyched! Today is fashion day with the trying on of various out fits and combinations! I don't know if my Toyota will hold it all! May have to get a trailer! (just kidding!) 6 days dressed! Well it is only the make up, wig and forms, but it makes a difference! Hope to see everyone there! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

It's always wonderful. I think that this will be my 7th year there. I'm going wednesday through sunday

I hope to see you all there.

BTW, it's usually a little later in March, after St. Paddy's Day.

One time I got to wear my "Kiss Me I'm Irish" T shirt, even though I'm not Irish.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I wish all you girls safe travels to and home and wish I could do something like that one day. Y'all have a good time.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Have fun, Jaime! For those out West? Don't forget about DLV in April and WildSide in May. Both in Vegas!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Steph,

Thanks. It's helpful and encouraging to me that Keystone is possibly held later in March. My March's have become way too busy for an old retired girl (USN-ret). High school baseball starts for me the first full week in March and my son's birthday is also that first week. If Keystone is held around the Ides or St Pat's Day, it frees me to some extent. I'll just block off my calendar and make it a goal to attend next year. The next task will be to find a date!! (LOL).
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

I actually had a "date" last year.

A bunch of us girls went to Carrabba's for dinner on Wednesday night. While everyone was settling up their bills, our cute young waitress came up to us and started talking. She said that she was Bi and she volunteered to wait on our group weeks ago when the opportunity first came up. She really wanted to meet us. I'm only into girls, so I guess that I was kind of flirting with her. I told her that I could be her best friend, because I could be a girl when she wanted a girl and a boy when she wanted a boy.

I gave her one of my girl cards with my pic and email address. After talking some more, I told her that we were having a live band on Saturday night and that she could crash the party after 9:30 when they stop checking badges at the entrance. She seemed interested so I wrote my cell number of the back of my girl card, never expecting to hear from her again. I also told her if she came, she should wear a cocktail dress or a gown, because all of use would be.

On Friday, she texted me to make sure I was serious, and then we made arrangements to meet on Saturday after her shift. We did meet on Saturday, and we talked for an hour or two and danced a few times. After the band finished, we met of some of my T-Girl friends, and of course I had to introduce her to them. Then I went with her to meet her Lyft. When I got back, all my T-Girl friends wanted to know who "she" was. I told them, I guess she was my "date". They were even more surprised to find out that I had met her an earlier Keystone event en femme.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.