Thread: Pics!

Pics!

No! I did not take any! Sorted out outfits today and did not take a single pic! I did, however, get my daughter's opinion of each outfit! She is such a dear! When I told her that I did not take any pics, she said why not? I told her I did not want to take up her time! She said she was only reading and wants to support me when she can! No pics but much love and support! Maybe an excuse to dress tomorrow! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

You are such a tease.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Platinum Member
    I think thats a pretty great thing. So, am I correct in understanding that you wore each outfit for your daughter, and she offered her opinion?
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Lana Mae, what a tease. No pics!
    Part Time Girl

Allisa-Aww, you think so? LOL
    Kim-Our bedrooms are across the hall from each other. When I changed into a new outfit I just popped across the hall and she gave her opinion! She is not a girly girl but I value her opinion!
    Thanks for your comments!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Last edited by Lana Mae; 02-24-2018 at 08:53 PM. Reason: your rather than you
    Life is worth living!

Platinum Member
    well, thats a step in the right direction. As I recalled, she wasn't enthusiastic about seeing you en femme.
    Last edited by kimdl93; 02-24-2018 at 09:09 PM.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

She did not want to see daddy in a dress! She has evolved with her desire to see daddy happy! I try very hard not to take advantage of that which is an interesting situation! Ever since I fumbled into the house coming home from the mall and she was sitting on the sofa! Boom, there is daddy in a dress! I said sorry and she said it was alright! Then later on she said something about mannerisms and being overly girly and laying around the house! Well,I am not overly girly, so... Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!

Platinum Member
    I suppose its a matter of becoming accustomed. One ( a daughter for example ) might be a tad hyper sensitive to appearance or mannerism at first. Then, as the new normal sinks in, those hypersensitivities may abate.

I remember the first time my youngest step daughter (at the time age 24) saw me en femme. First, stunned. Then a giggle, followed by an apology. Then, just relaxed conversation. She grew so comfortable with me en femme that she often invited her friends over, and we interacted just....well normally.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Lana I jumped on this post to see pictures and you fooled me. I must say you do have a cool daughter be so accepting.

She has a number of friends and one was over last night. I had told her to tell who ever she felt could keep it a secret! Her friend asked about my earrings and she told him! So far no fallout! She told her friends in Texas who are very accepting! If her friends are here and they are talking in the living room, then I am in on the conversation! Her friends are video gamers and I have been playing video games since Atari 2600 and slightly before! All of us play role playing games so we often share our experiences!
    Life is worth living!

You are blessed with a lovely daughter.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U r lucky, Lana Mae. My adult, live in daughter would rather have hot peppers in her eyes than to see me dressed. If she'd take photos of me and comment on me dressed? I'd know I'd died and gone to the good place!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 02-25-2018 at 01:30 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Next time take pics please.

Banned Read only
    Lana,
    I kick myself for not finding the time sometimes, especially when it's a new outfit .

I know asking someone to keep taking pictures does appear vain but we do really need them to keep making the steps forward , it's a learning curve we will never fully learn so pictures do help with how you wish to look and show others to ask an opinion .

Love and support......that's what life is all about. Happy for you and your upcoming adventure.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Dana-They are coming! Sorry!
    Jaylyn-Pics are coming! Thanks!
    Beverly-Thank you! I agree!
    Doc-Thank you and sorry you can't have the same! A special hug!!
    Tracii-Some time today!
    Teresa-Yes, they are very helpful! Daughter agreed to take some today!
    Kandi-Thanks so much!
    Thanks everyone for your responses!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!

I guess I'll just have to see you there, and hopefully in more than one outfit (since I'm only there for a short time)!