Thread: Someone else knows...

Someone else knows...

Went to dinner with nephew and his wife this evening. Was a good meal and conversation ( not much conversation on my side, I don't hear well ). When we left the restaurant, the girls went to the back seat of the car. We arrived back at my house and I got out and held the door for my nephews wife, to come back up front. As she gets in she stops to give me a hug and says in my ear, "You do know you popped a button on your shirt and your powder blue bra has been showing all through dinner." She indicated that my secret was safe with her. Closet just got a little more crowded.

You weren't outed, you were unbuttoned. LOL I'm glad she was cool

I am impressed that you felt confident enough to wear a bra under a men's dress shirt! At least your niece-in-law was subtle about it.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

I'll be sure to wear a T shirt from now on.

Always abit risky, that exercise.

Not for me. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Well you can always think that you have an ally in the dressing, unless she's one of those that tells her husband every thing.

What I want to know is how you felt when she revealed your secret. Were you startled? I would have had a rush of adrenaline.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I've been a closet dresser for 20 years, Anna. Rather do what u did, I'd simply show up in a dress, heels, and wig!

I can't imagine anyone that doesn't wants to be outed wearing a bra under their shirt to a family dinner!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

If you don't want to be outed don't do something stupid like under dress.
    Jon

In the winter I wear a white camisole which looks a lot like a wife beater, so no issues if I pop a button.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Jaylyn, We'll see !

Sami, Hair stood up on the back of my neck. Thought my pony tail was straight out.

Doc, Wife won't go out with me when I'm enfemme.

Always, Camisole sounds like a great idea. Have to shop for one.

Silver Member
    I'm surprised that she didn't see the bra lines through your shirt if it was tight enough to pop a button. If the button was just undone then I can see where it might show some. I've had people see mine over the years. Only one bad experience at a gas station. Received knowing smiles from time to time and of course casual band checks. One gal was rubbing my back just above the band. I told her I would give her an hour to stop. She preceded to continue along the band and it opened a conversation about bras. One never knows.

My wife solves the problem of exposing her bra between the buttons by sewing them shut, which eliminates the gap. She even does it for her employees. Just be sure to leave a big enough opening at the top for your head since you can't unbutton.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/