Thread: Separate Social media?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Separate Social media?

Does anyone, wether out or not, have a separate social media account for your femme persona? Now to be clear I am not asking anyone to reveal any account info I just want to know if you have it or have thought about it?

I Have a dedicated E-mail and other accounts for Andy but I am slightly worried about people I know getting links to them. Of course I could just say it’s not me and or my identity was hacked or it was a joke played on me by a friend. Just in case. But then I may just own up to it depending on how I feel.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Drew GB; 02-25-2018 at 01:06 AM.
    You will find that most of the truths we cling to in life depend greatly on our own point of view.
    (Sir Alec Guinness as Obiwon Kanobi in Star Wars Return of the Jedi)