Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How things change in a week !

Banned Read only

How things change in a week !

So my story has now reached it's conclusion, my move happened last Monday and after a short break of no way of contacting the outside World I'm back with you all again .

Have I been out dressed yet ? You bet I have ! Once I finally unpacked all my boxes and disposed of them at the recycle centre, I could hang MY clothes in MY large wardrobe ! It did feel good not having to think who could possibly see them anymore .
    Carole called and persuaded me to join another social group so in broad daylight she rang my door bell and we both set off dressed in full view of any passing neighbours .

It's hard to accept the brakes are really off and I can dress as much or as little as I choose without a DADT backlash , opportunity is now the problem with every job down to me but being free to check out any shop and chat with SAs has just got better . Two SAs thought what I was doing was great and gave me a huge hug each in the middle of their shop , I didn't buy anything but it made no difference to their genuine feelings .

To add the story in Loved ones about telling my mother she has been fine about our separation but I still haven't revealed the full story , I will do it when I feel the time is right but first let the dust settle .

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    It's hard to accept the brakes are really off and I can dress as much or as little as I choose without a DADT backlash , opportunity is now the problem with every job down to me...
    Cool! Congratulations. No pressure, but we're all watching.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Congratulations! You are finally there! Best wishes going forward! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

OK, now go slow. Go slo Wait, hey girls? . . What do we tell a sister when they achieve unmitigated freedom? . I guess when in doubt, I could always just tell 'em not to purge .

Congratulations, Teresa! . Don't purge! .

This is huge! It will change everything. I have read a lot of despair in your content. All that is now over! Like, ALL of it! It's also awesome that your separation is an amicable one. Makes you able to fully concentrate on your new life without having to watch your back. It really is massive!

Best wishes,

- Lydianne.

Kudos Teresa, you've attained another goal, and gone about it with forethought, patience, planning, and steadfast determination. Here's to your continued success and happiness.

Karen

Banned Read only
    Lydianne,
    The problem is not so much purging as buying too much , I guess I need those little jobs to keep my in hand !!

Platinum Member
    Teresa, i wish you the very best and much happiness as you embark on this new stage in life.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congratulations, Teresa!
    Now we are looking forward to your new writings, about the paintings and more!
    The happier the merrier, or what the saying is.
    Marie

Such a significant step in your life, and it is now your life. Congratulations and well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Lydianne View Post
    OK, now go slow. Go slo Wait, hey girls? . . What do we tell a sister when they achieve unmitigated freedom? .
    Kick in the afterburners?

Nah. Not really the advice I'd give. More like, "You got it. Now live it."
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Teresa,

The story of your journey has been part of the fabric of this website for some time now. I am glad to read of its successful conclusion. Now you can live YOUR life. Congratulations.

Wonderful to hear that you are set up in your new life. Now you have a world of new adventures ahead. Be safe and enjoy.

Teresa,

I am so pleased to see you progressing at your own pace and with friends to support you also.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Teresa I feel for you my sweet friend, I’ve gone through a lot since my divorce and I’ve at least come to understand I’m more gender fluid then fully T.
    The freedom you have is amazing indeed. It has helped me understand more about the real me.
    I wish you well and blessings
    Rachael

Congratulations Teresa, I'm very happy for you!

Teresa, I am very glad that the move has at last gone through and you are now free to be really you.Of course its always sad when a marrage falls apart but there are times when its just never going to work and its better to part than to fight constantly. I wish you much joy and look forward to your continued posts because you have given hope to so many.. Just try not to go mad with exitement at your new found freedom.. Heather

New Member from Scotland paulinescotlandcd's Avatar
    Good for you, everything seems to be going your way, long may it continue

Silver Member
    I'm so happy for you! May all go well when you tell your folks.

Bravo to you Teresa. I hope this has lifted a weight off your shoulders and you can now concentrate on breathing, relaxing, and an extremely reduced amount of daily stress. This can be nothing but good for your general health. Congratulations!!!!!!

Congratulations.
    Best wishes as you launch into your next life adventure.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    As Pat said, keep us posted, Teresa. There r many here wondering how it will all go for u! Now, get out there and break a leg!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Well done Teresa
    It’s so nice to be out and dressed been out on holiday now for a week
    dressed 24/7 I’ve have had no problems, talked to women and a sa there feels
    on dressing why should it be a problem to people what people wear.
    Un like you Teresa you have gone full time i am part timer but I am enjoying
    my self all the same.

Carolyn

Really cool Teresa, now you can live how you want.
    Part Time Girl

You Go Girl!!!! Skys the limit now Teresa, enjoy every moment !!!! I look forward to hearing about all your adventures too!
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Its about time Teresa !!
    I am really happy for you.