Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gym and locker room

Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    No, I wasn't a "hot mess". If anything, I was grossed out. Problem solved.
    Steffi:
    What a spot on point! In the days before I finally figured out that I had more gender than orientation problems, I too thought I was likely gay. Back in my time anything remotely femme for men was labeled gay (or just Queer). And yes, there was experimentation with my sexuality during the journey. Some of it "not so bad", even pleasurable experiences. I've fallen in love with another man before (he didn't know it) and had crushes, so I know I am capable of establishing a relationship with another of my sex. But for the most part my "attraction to men" evaporated.
    Here's what I've discovered in taking a serious look at Guys (as partners, lovers or anything). I wonder what the hell most women see in men. Really. When I examine the general state of Manhood (these days and for a long time past), I see slim pickings. If I were a GG trying find a partner in this world, I'd have a hard time of it, in my opinion. I feel sorry for women these days.
    Most Guys are just jerks; many losers or self-absorbed egoists. And don't get me started what "real men" in real life look like in the real nude. The human race isn't as body beautiful as the movies and TV lead us to believe. [PS:Yes. There are some gems and winners out there still; but few and far between].
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

I always wear women's leggings/athletic tights to the healthclub for my 4x weekly visits. I wear a dance belt (industrial strength thong) or a thong with a Flexees ultra firm brief underneath to make sure my package is contained and concealed. The only time I'm in the locker room is when I need to use the toilet. I'm sure someone could see what I had on underneath on the occasion that I'm standing at the urinal doing my thing but no one has mentioned it. That said, our locker room is not that crowded during weekday afternoons: an older guy or two or three generally minding their own business in various stages of dress or undress.

[Edit]
    I will add that I have never seen another guy in the locker room wearing anything (under or over) even slightly femme. And if I did I wouldn't say anything to them, so the fact that I've never heard a comment doen't mean that someone hasn't noticed.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 02-27-2018 at 12:35 PM. Reason: structure

Silver Member
    Ilene/Steffi,
    I too am amazed that women still find the male of the species attractive! This has confirmed what more people should agree with, and that is you can't change what sex a person is attracted to. They are either attracted to one or both but there is no changing that. Some may take time to discover which or both, but there is no conversions going on, IMHO.

Silver Member
    Aren't you worried people will notice your visible panty lines?

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Steffi I would be a wreck for sure, buffed out naked men all over would be enough to give me a heart attack.
    Or something I couldn't hide which would get be beat senseless I'm sure.
    Umm, Tracii. I didn't even think of that problem, But that didn't happen to me either.

I was bullied for a time in school, so I'd be more worried about being stuffed in a locker or given a swirly.

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor186 View Post
    I will add that I have never seen another guy in the locker room wearing anything (under or over) even slightly femme. And if I did I wouldn't say anything to them, so the fact that I've never heard a comment doesn't mean that someone hasn't notice
    There was a time that I was underdressing in panties every day, and my wife was never gone long enough for me to safely wash them (DADT). I had starting wearing Hanes panties, you know, the six pack, from Target. Everytime I ran out of panties, I would get another six pack, but I started getting them in the white pack rather than the assorted color pack. I felt pretty brave changing in the locker room figuring that no one would figure it out. It's kind of an unspoken rule to not look too closely at another guy, because they might think you are gay. And with just a quick glance, you would probably see what you expected -- tighty whities.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 03-05-2018 at 11:22 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Steffi I'm pretty sure THAT would be quite a problem but if a good looking hard bodied guy were to walk out of the shower naked or in a towel wrapped around him I would probably freak out and look. I can't help it I'm wired that way.

Banned Read only
    Here is my gym attire:

Leggings or shorts
    Sweatshirt or tank/t-shirt
    Sneakers

Bikini bottoms.....range from string tie to Brazilian to everything in between.

Panties of all kinds
    Waist trainer

Jeans, shorts, capries
    Tank/T-shirt
    Sandals/sneakers

Nobody has ever said a word. Nobody cares.

I have a different story about gyms I swim in a speedo but my nipples are so big a woman swimming next to me mentioned that my nipples were bigger than hers & told me the other women in the locker room call me the nipple man

Banned Spammer
    I guess if the nipple fits wear it LOL

I usually wear hot pink panties and have become quite skilled at taking them off and putting them back on with jeans such that no one can see what I am wearing. So far, anyway!

I go to the gym every day to swim during the winter months. For just the short 10 minute drive I put on very light makeup, with foundation, blush, mascara, eyeshadow, eyebrows, and lipstick. This makeup routine is so very light as to be almost unnoticeable, but it makes me feel so wonderful to have it on.

Going there, I wear leggings, usually just plain black, but i do have a black sparkly pair that I have just started wearing. Often I’ll have a cute little sports bra on, and if it’s very cold I’ll have little forms in under a woman’s winter coat.

It’s such a quick card swipe at the desk and they are so busy that I doubt the staff even notices.

Once inside, I go in the family changing room poolside if I have a bra on, if not, I just plop my pink and purple speedo backpack down at the end of the lane and peel off my layers and stuff them in the backpack. I wear my suit under my leggings, so once they are off I’m ready to hop in.

I always wear tiny little speedos, and swim with a very tight tuck, which is essential to have the correct profile, at least for my way of thinking. And believe it or not, when I was in youth competitive swimming, we were taught to do that for drag (not that kind of drag!) reasons.

I do have two cute woman’s bikini bottoms in lovely prints, but they do not have a waist drawstring, so when I push from the wall, there’s always a moment of uncertainty as to whether they are staying on or not! The other problem with woman’s bottoms for me is that they are size XS, and that does not give much fabric in front to hold the tuck. I only wear these when I go to a different pool that is much more alternative-friendly.

After my workout, I do love to have a tea and lounge in the warmth and humidity in those bikini bottoms. My toes are always painted, all different shades of pinks and reds, and often my fingers are painted as well.

I am very fit and a fast swimmer, so no male has ever said anything unpleasant to me, and at this stage of my life I don’t care what they think. However I have been the recipient of some disapproving male glances, particularly from males my age, although I suspect there is just a bit of jealousy at play there, as I look very much younger than I actually am. At any rate, I don’t worry about them.

Of course the women there are completely accepting of me and very friendly as I’m quite non-threatening to them. I’ve had many compliments on my appearance from them. They are a joy to swim with and be around.

I’m envious of those who have been able to swim in a sleek woman’s one piece race suit, or a cute two piece floral print. I love Jolyn’s suits! - check them out if you are interested.

Someday I hope to be able to do that!

So bottom line for me is - the gym (pool) is no big deal, and really quite a nice opportunity to be myself while staying fit.

~ brooke

Banned Spammer
    What happens with the make up in the chlorinated pool water?
    I have worn water proof make up and in the rain it didn't fair too well thats why I am asking.

Tracii,

I only wear water soluble makeup in case I have to get it off fast, so I can’t tell you from experience exactly what chlorine does with waterproof makeup.

I can say that it absolutely strips everything from your body and face, including all natural body oils, so I have to imagine it would eventually remove it, although swim goggles would cover the eyes with mascara and eyeliner on and slow the process.

Many times I have seen GG’s finish with serious cases of “raccoon eyes”, but I don’t know if it was waterproof or water-based. But just for you, next time I will ask!

I also have seen competitive female swimmers emerge from their races with flawless eye makeup, which I have to think is the waterproof variety, as I know from experience water-based makeup goes “poof” very quickly in the water. But these woman are only in the water for a matter of minutes, so again I can’t be sure, but I strongly suspect water-proof. I can’t think of a single reason why they would opt for water-based.

As for my routine, always take a towel and place it at the end of my lane. After a few laps I wipe my face and see all my efforts there against the white terrycloth. Tan foundation and black from the eyes. I rather enjoy seeing it there, much like the proverbial lipstick on our coffee cups.

Sometimes I turn the towel over, other times I leave it there for the world to see. The women who see it know exactly what they are looking at, and I enjoy that they do.

And I have been in water-based makeup out and about in the rain, and it was a horrible disaster I’d rather not relive!

Thank you for your interest...

~ brooke

Banned Spammer
    Thanks.
    Waterproof make up is a pain to get off thats why I don't use it very often.

Silver Member
    After my shower in the mens locker room, I put my dress back on (because that's what I wore coming in), brush my hair, pack my bag, strap on my 3 inch wedges, and exit. I don't own men's underwear anymore, so it's panties for me and my painted toenails are right there for all to see. I see men looking at me in kind of a stunned silence, but as long as they stay silent, who cares?

Paraphrasing an old joke. What does a three hundred pound gorilla wear to tbe gym? Anything he wants to.
    Last edited by suzanne; 03-06-2018 at 01:24 AM.

Suzanne,
    YOU are my hero (heroine). Really.
    I love the audacity. And the dress? in front of the Men.
    Inspiring.

Yes, it takes a lot of guts for a man to wear a dress. I tell myself that all the time.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.