Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gym and locker room

Gym and locker room

I love going to the gym. I enjoying running on the treadmill and swimming laps in the pool. I always wear vanity fair women’s panties under my running shorts. I wear tight shorts and my panty lines are visible. After running I change out of my shorts and panties to a speedo. Quick shower, then off to do laps. I love swiming in a speedo with a freshly waxed body. After the pool I always shower and get dressed with a fresh pair of panties. If the locker room is really crowded, I put on my panties and shorts or jeans at the same time. Anyone else have any gym or locker room stories/advice? No one has ever commented at the gym.

Unless your there with friends I wouldn't worry about the gym. Most there are there to workout and have that on their minds like counting laps and trying to meet their goals. Sounds like you have it under control by just putting your panties on with your jeans. I wear a pair of panties under my workout shorts also but not at the gym as I walk and run at our place. I don't care for gyms during flue season. They prevent rash on my posterior but sometimes do create more perspiration.
    Stay healthy and keep dressing.

That's really cool of you. I've never thought about hitting the gym with many people while dressed with a pair of girl wear. Scared of sweat showing off my bra lines and panty lines XD. I've only wear only seamless panties and boy shorts while going outside cause I don't want to blow my cover :P.

Hi Nicole, as I've mentioned else where I am always in women's apparel at the gym: sports bra, woman's racerback tank top, either an athletic skirt or capri tights, hair in a high ponytail with a headband, earrings and toenail polish (always) and fingernail polish (often). I recently retired all of my guy's gym shorts. The athletic club I belong to has a lot of 40+ guys in the locker room, many of whom I'm friendly with, a few of whom I know outside the gym. Frankly it took me a while to "transition" to CDing at the gym but finally i just said f*** it, this is what I like to wear when I work out. I'm still a bit gunshy about my bra; usually I have on one when I arrive and if I'm feeling shy about it I'll go change shirts in the bathroom stall. Other times I just change in the locker room and whoever wants to look at my bra is free to do so. (Wearing a woman's tank means it's usually obvious I've got a bra on underneath, as well.)
    I've definitely gotten plenty of startled looks and sidelong glares. I've never had a negative comment and I've had a couple of compliments (from women, natch). The front desk is always staffed with young women and with a couple of exceptions they are very nice and friendly and greet me by name (I'm usually wearing a skirt when I arrive as well).
    I'm also a swimmer -- I wear jammers instead of a speedo, at least until I lose 8 lbs. I have seriously considered going to a woman's 1-piece racing suit, but I haven't gotten up the nerve yet.
    I know I am known as "that guy who works out in a skirt," and that's fine with me. Along with the salon and the therapist's office, the gym is one of those places where I feel free to be completely me.
    My advice is be comfortable and confident and no one is really going to care. Also: take your makeup off, at least your mascara, before you get to the gym. I've forgotten to do that a couple of times and gotten out of the hot tub with serious raccoon eyes.
    Enjoy your gym time en femme!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Oh yeah, one other thing to mention: like a lot of upscale clubs, mine has a couple of "family changing rooms" that have an individual shower, a sink and toilet, and a door that locks. I often go in there after I work out to shower, shave my legs, re-apply makeup, and finish getting dressed.

Banned Read only
    When I was going to the gym, I would get dressed before I leave home. Usually fem shorts and top, panties and even a sports bra if I was feeling brave that day.

Banned Read only
    I wouldn't advise wearing a bra to or in the locker room. If you wear panties or a thong they can be slipped off along with your pants or covered by your shirt tail then taken off when alone. Wear white or black, not red or pink. When dressing if no one is in the locker room just slip your panties on and check your self out in the mirror; if you think some one might walk in then do the reverse of undressing. Then go to a toilet stall and put your bra on. When you get in the car insert your forms, girl shoes and a little makeup. Violla you came as a guy and are leaving as the female you want to be.

Just to be clear -- you're talking about going into the men's locker room and the thing about putting on panties with jeans in one swoop is because you don't want the men in the locker room to see what you're wearing, right? Because going to the gym en femme and using the women's locker room is a whole 'nuther deal.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

No advice from me - I wear men's jockey underwear that are made and cut much like women's panties.
    Sounds like current society takes it all in stride. I don't know if the undies were very lacy and hot pink. I do have a pair of men's turquoise and lacy underwear, so they are sold.
    Hugs, Ellen

Yes, only going into men’s locker room. Thank you all for the great advice.

I am not nearly as brave as some of you all. I don't wear panties when I know I'm going to the gym. At least for me, at the stage I am currently, I'd rather not have a confrontation or have someone seeing me in panties. It's a personal risk vs. reward decision for me. It's not that big of a deal for me to wear boxers or go commando to the gym and then when I am sure of privacy, I change into panties.

No big deal for me....I usually wear ladies bikini undies...no lace or frilly stuff when at the gym. When using the hotel pool, I wear a ladies black one-piece swimsuit. Just at the point in my life where I don't care. When in Rome, do what the Romans do.....but always room to push it a little.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I would be a hot mess in a men's locker room.

luckily a lot of gym and sportswear is fairly unisex these days

Platinum Member
    My only thought is to wear plain black panties. When I do wear a pair of Vanity Fair panties under my male clothes I make sure the panty is black with no lace. I stick with Vanity Fair style 15712.

I'm with ya girl!

Luckily With my job we have access to the high school gym and pool,24/7. So I can go anytime I want. As for work out wear I have worn everything from female running shorts, to Leotards. For swimming Bikini bottoms to full bikinis to one piece swim wear. It is great.

Kelsey

Banned Spammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    My only thought is to wear plain black panties. When I do wear a pair of Vanity Fair panties under my male clothes I make sure the panty is black with no lace. I stick with Vanity Fair style 15712.
    Just like a man to be a creature of habit and never enjoy just casting their cares to the wind and doing something totally different.

I am so jealous of all you girls who swim in a women’s one piece, maybe one day. I think I’ll start with a women’s bikini bottom.

No offense, deebra, but this advice applies if you need to hide who you want to be. That doesn't apply to all of us here.

Gym and pools
    IMG_20180225_081457.jpg IMG_20170703_055539.jpg

Scary - Just wish I could wear my wig for either option.
    I've 3 different one piece, this one it the loudest, other are boyish blue and a black one with a blue panel.
    I used to wear breast forms when swimming, help me float but creates lots of drag.
    I've a military reunion soon so I'm trying to max out my arms and shoulders and shrink the gut just like in my 20's.
    Gym and pool staff have been very encouraging, several women have started long conversations with me - lots of fun really

IMG_20170831_202128b.jpg IMG_20160242_101327.jpg

Swimming I use the family room mostly, but twice used the mens room
    Gym don't have family rooms so I have to use the mens room (or walk downstairs to the pools)
    Last edited by Rachelakld; 02-26-2018 at 11:05 PM.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I would be a hot mess in a men's locker room.
    Funny story. The first time I went to a new therapist, she declared, "You are gay, but there's nothing wrong with that."

I thought that the was dead wrong, but being of a scientific mind, I thought I could run an experiment. Since I was a gym member, and used the locker room three times a week, I could kind of take a peek at the male "packages", and see if I was a "hot mess" as Tracii describes it. That would answer the gay question for me and do sanity check on the therapist.

No, I wasn't a "hot mess". If anything, I was grossed out. Problem solved.

I still kept seeing the therapist for a couple of months or so. My wife thought she was good, so I got brownie points for working on myself. And she encouraged me to dress for the sessions, so I got to wear every outfit that I owned at the time to the therapy sessions. All in all, it was a win-win. But, I stopped after I decided that no amount of therapy from her was going to help me.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 02-27-2018 at 09:42 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Nicole,

You have stumbled across one of my secret delights of dressing.
    I go to the gym and rec center often. Sometimes to use the weight circuit but most often to lap swim.
    I go to the center in leggings, a t-shirt with a sweat shirt over top for the cold; My watch cap or a headscarf; Earrings and lipstick. I love watching the smiles and greetings of the staff when I check in. I sashshay past all the patrons to the men's locker room where I openly doff my leggings and panties. Always panties. (I usually swipe off my lipstick before swimming, but the toenail polish doesn't come off as easily).

After the workout, I shower and go through the reverse dressing process. I can't tell you the number of times I 've stood in the dressing room full of men (mostly geezers at the morning hours), in a pair of women's panties. It's almost like I'm proud of it. I've become so brazen that way. I dress back into my leggings, etc Usually wrap a brightly colored scarf about my neck and then discreetly re-apply lipstick before exiting.

Some day I am going to get up the nerve to transition to a women's one piece bathing suit. So looking forward to such a day.
    Last edited by IleneD; 02-27-2018 at 10:27 AM.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Banned Spammer
    Steffi I would be a wreck for sure, buffed out naked men all over would be enough to give me a heart attack.
    Or something I couldn't hide which would get be beat senseless I'm sure.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I think it's great that u enjoy underdressing, Nicole. Not all of us do. It lost it's fascination for me after a couple of weeks. If I can't see fem in my mirror it doesn't do much for me!

However, u brought up something I enjoy that almost no one else without real boobs can do. It DOES blow my hair back!
    Swimming topless in my female suit! Swimming around makes it feel like my D forms r real, attached breasts!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

my Usual gym attire is racer back tops and women’s running shorts and occasional running Capri tights if it’s chilly. I always change in the locker room and have never had issues. However, once while walking the indoor track during a cool down I did over hear two women discussing my butt. It was complimentary so all was good.