Thread: A New Haircut

Unhappy A New Haircut

My hair is "LONG" for a "BOY" at my age(18yr). Really annoying thing to hear all the time and my "College" is demanding that I get a new haircut or I can't go there.
    So that being said, I have to get a new haircut.

Everyone's been there, felt that really bad vibes coming from ourselves when looking at the mirror with male haircuts XD.
    Now I've to get it "Short" so I actually don't know any girl haircut that is short and will makes me not felt that bad vibes while I'm looking at the mirror or taking pictures of myself.

In my country the term short is very scary for boys, especially when the barbers/hairdressers just go mad with the scissors if the customer won't stop them.
    Which restricts me is that I dare not say " Can I get a girl hair cut and I'll describe it", would makes things awkward.
    I could say "I want a girl bob cut". But since I had to have my hair short, I don't know the cute short girls haircut names that I can confidently say to the barber/hairdresser.

Can anyone recommend me some short haircuts (names or even pics) that actually don't look bad while I crossdress and such ?

Chloe you might have to obey the rules but can you get your hands on a good wig of the color you like?
    We all have to make sacrifices sometimes and your education is important to get at your age. Just a thought.
    I heard of girls getting a Bob but it might also be too short for your tastes. I'd persue the wig if I were you is my suggestion.

I can't get hold of a wig and a wig is not an easy thing to hide. Living at a boys only dorm. Thanks for the advice I'll considered it .

I'm sure you must have googled "short women's haircut" and checked out the pictures -- don't any of them appeal to you? I would think you could go to a hairdresser with a picture in hand and just tell them "like this."
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Thanks Pat, google images cuts looks nice but I think they won't suit me cause most of the cuts are for pretty and cute girls. My daddy won't allow flashy cuts and dyeing. Anyway, your advice is very good. I'll try to find a cut that'll suit me and might try your advice.

Make an appointment with a hair salon. They have magazines pertaining to hair styles, you can discuss it with them and show them a picture, from one of their magazines. I'm sure they'll be able to help.

Welcome to the site Chloe.

I don't know where you live but having your college tell you what hairstyle is acceptable is surprising. In the US you can find so-called "unisex" salons where women do the hair cutting and they would find a shorter hair style that is feminine enough for you. Can you go to a female hairdresser where you live?

Welcome to the site Chloe, a pixie would work.
    Part Time Girl

"In my country" is an absolutely meaningless term since you don't show your location . How do you expect to receive any kind of realistic advice with no relevant information? A major shortcoming of this site ( and there are many) is the lack of a requirement for location.

Quote Originally Posted by scarlett View Post
    A major shortcoming of this site ( and there are many) is the lack of a requirement for location.
    [in moderating tones]
    Actually, we are a support site and we are pretty hard-core about not requiring people to give out identifying information. I note your avatar only shows the back of your head, so you must have some sense of wanting to preserve your secrets as well.

We're also pretty intolerant of folks pumping other members for information, but I'm going to assume that wasn't your intent.
    Last edited by Pat; 03-03-2018 at 09:54 AM.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

A haircut similar to your avatar would work, alternatively as others hace said take a picture of smeone with your chosenhaircut along to the hairdresser.

There are shots of boys haircuts that are decidedly feminine you could take along as well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.