Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JEALOUS........ENViOUS ?????

Banned Read only

JEALOUS........ENViOUS ?????

When looking at a well built, young woman in tight figure hugging girl clothes are we as males jealous or envious? Is that one reason why some of us want to crossdress? Do we want to feel how a bra and panties feel just as she does? How tight jeans or skirt, hose and heels feel just like the same feminine sexy feeling she enjoys? Is she not only eye candy but a flame starter for us to go dress?? Do we want to look and feel like her?

I was brought up to believe you are jealous if you are protecting a possession and you are envious if you desire the possessions of another.

Here's a better statement of which is which: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...y-and-jealousy

Is envy a reason you want to crossdress? No. I think you want to crossdress and so you envy the look of another.
    Last edited by Pat; 02-26-2018 at 12:50 PM.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

As a heterosexual, you are visually attracted to the woman. As a lover of femininity, you appreciate how well she displays it. As a crossdresser, you may want others to appreciate you as much as you are appreciating her display of femininity, and so want to look like her. I don't know about 'feel like her', but what we as CDers imagine she is experiencing.
    Hugs, Ellen

I feel more envious of a beautiful woman and I have been caught staring at them by my wife. I love well done makeup on a beautiful woman and I study what she done to make it look that good. When I'm dressed in drab and a GG walks by in nylons and heels I get a feeling I know how she feels and yearn for that feeling but I don't think that's jealousy but it might be considered that by some. I feel it's unfair that sometimes I see a woman dressed in hose and heels and her seemingly enjoying being watched. I often wish I could feel that. Maybe I am jealous just a little. Could be I'm feeling what Pat said about protecting a possession. It's hers but wishing I could feel what she is feeling.

Uh, yes we do want to look like her and I agree that it is envy Not jealous.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Greed,jealousy and envy are 3 things to stay away from.

Silver Member
    Tracii, I'm envious that you posted that first,am I doomed? JK

I have at times thought that I may suffer from breast envy.

Banned Read only
    I can honestly answer all those questions with a resounding YES!

Ah-May-Lee
    I don't think I have envy or jealousy. There are so few women out there that appeal to me in the way they look and dress. It's rare if I see a woman and think wow, I'd like to look like her.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Banned Read only
    Deebra,
    Attraction comes in many forms, why do we love to see an attractive well dressed woman ? For some she would be a trophy on an arm, others would more carnal thoughts and some of us are also attracted to the clothes for many reasons . She may look good in them so maybe we could look as good , she may appear sexy so again could we appear the same ?
    For some it could be the trigger to CD , I do feel many men are attracted to women with the thought of if I were a woman I would be happy to look like her . Take a look at pictures of couples and see how much their basic facial features match , I was very much aware of this as a photographer .

No, that wouldn’t be why you crossdress. If you didn’t have a desire to crossdress you wouldn’t be jealous or envious.

I would say that I'm envious. My thing is that I love when women have beautifully done nails. The makeup is usually the next thing I notice. Always looking for tips and tricks to improve myself.

The avvy pic isn't me
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Greed,jealousy and envy are 3 things to stay away from.
    Not to mention, 2 of those are on the seven cardinal (or deadly) sins list.

I'm stretching the topic a bit but this thread reminds me of something:
    In another lifetime, way back in my wild, care free days I was lucky enough (ok, like twice) to meet and get invited home with a beautiful lady. They were what I considered 'out of my league lovely', and I would find myself so enraptured with how they looked (and sweet and nice too) that I would have those envious type thoughts. It played in my head like this:
    Gawd your pretty, I want to be you, no, I want to be with you....I'm about to be with you....I wish I was you, no, i'm about to be with you.....oh heck!

Talk about a head trip.

Aspiring Member natalie edwards's Avatar
    I don't think women think of all those sensations. The same way we don't feel anything special about each part of a suit. In a nicely tailored suit we'll have confidence and feel good about ourselves. I think this is how women feel when they dress up for whatever. I don't really think they get excited about how the fabric feels like we do when enfemme.

For me when I see a beautiful lady. At first I was envious of her cloths. Lately I have been wanting to BE her. Not just have her cloths but actually BE her. I don't know what that would be considered.

Kelsey

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Seems its easy for some of you to be envious of how someone looks and want to actually be them but you don't know the person or what they have been thru in their lives and what struggles they go thru in their daily life.
    I have my own struggles and sure don't want to pile on more that belong to someone else.

Silver Member
    I was thinking about this the other day. I was looking at some outfits online thinking I wish I could wear that. Truth is that many of the women my age wish they could wear that also. It is interesting siting with women my age and talking fashion we all talk about what is current for us. If a young girl comes buy with a cute outfit, the comment is that is a cute outfit, but with a realization that our "day" is gone. I was lucky in that I was out and about when young and wore what young girls wore. Clothes today are different, but back then older women wore more conservative clothes. I went shopping with a friend's mother. She wanted to guide me in what I should wear at my age. While I was close with many outfits, I didn't have the right dressy dresses. She pointed out mine were too old for me. More like what my mother would wear. I don't think about how the outfit would feel, but envy the youthful body. I've worn more lingerie than most women. I also have an extensive wardrobe with very nice clothes so I know the feeling of silk sliding over my bra. One reason I don't wear forms because I like the feel of fabric moving over my bra covered breast.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Come on, Deebra! U don't honestly believe adult women get a thrill from wearing women's clothing? My guess is by the time they're 18 or so that it becomes just automatic for them. I know I lost the initial thrill from nylons, heels, and girdles somewhere between 5 to 10 years of dressing. Granted, there's still some charge when I first put on a really tite girdle and heavy forms. But, after everything's on, my only thrill comes from the mirror, not how everything feels!

As u can probably tell from my photos, I'm rarely, "Jealous", of stunning women. I'm more inspired to copy them!
    Eye candy indeed!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Jealous? It's getting more and more that the "glam" or prettiness doesn't mean so much with regards to dressing.
    I'd be happy just to feel comfortable in my own skin and not feel out of place hanging out in "clothes that are not me".
    Just let me be me.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

I may look at eye candy critically to evaluate how the girl is dressed.

I may want to try her style sometimes.

Given up being envious or jealous.

bout all I may want to do is dress her up, put her on a pedestal and take her photo.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm envious that I cannot women's clothes all the time, not the women.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I suppose yes is the answer insomuch as if I see a GG with great legs, a darling little figure plus she has such good dress sense and carries it all beautifully then wishing I could do the same seems natural. Hey, forget GG's, there are those here who make us all envious as they look sooo great.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Banned Read only
    Let me say a little more about what I meant in the post. The 19 year old I saw yesterday standing at the desk in the dentist office was not only eye candy but made me think as a CD what it would be like to have her body and how the tight under and outer wear would feel on her feminine body. Bikini panties or thong with out the package. Low cut bra that natural C or D breasts filled showing cleavage of course. How attractive her colorful top clung to her breasts and then to her little waist. A firm protruding butt that pulled the front of the jeans tight and also form fitting on her derirer. Sandles with heels and painted toes. How could she not feel the sexy feminine clothes on her young body and her presentation that a lot of women would be envious of and a lot of guys would desire. YES jealous that she had all that and the women looking at her wanted to have it but their days are long gone. Along with everyone that noticed her and how could you not we as CDers can at least go home and dress like her and get some of the feeling of what it's like to wear her clothes. Don't think other women would change clothes to try to emulate her and definitely not non CDing guys; only us, CDs if looking at her get's your motor running.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Let me say a little more about what I meant in the post.
    Wow. You do paint a creepy/stalker-y picture.... but to address the OP I'd say that's envy, not jealousy.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Really, all the clothes I like to wear are the same types as the ones I like to see on women so perhaps my whole taste in women's clothing is at least a small part envy.