Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JEALOUS........ENViOUS ?????

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    When looking at a woman, I look at the whole individual and think to myself, nice, or quick, call the fashion police. Whether dressed conservatively, or sexy, everything should come together and say something positive, not cheap tart. Clothes are just a form of packaging, and usually reveal the contents of the package!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Since a well dressed beautiful woman is very rare in the small town midwest, except maybe Sundays seeing some after a church in restaurants. I do not see very many dressed the way i get attracted . So, not so much. But , when in a big city, i see many in skirts, dresses, hose and heels, then yes, i feel kind of sad that I am an old unwanted bachelor. The beautiful legs, figures, hair, and faces are stunning at times, and i feel sad to be a man at times., not allowed by most of society to dress like them.

Deebra,
    I agree with Traci G. Many beauties have had crappy lives. I know many knock out, gorgeous women who are very sad. One married an abusive man, one had to (finally) go back to school to learn to support herself after divorcing her cheating husband, one is so beautiful that her boyfriend takes her to partner swap meets to show her off (she finally left him). Her self esteem really took a beating. One beautiful 40 year old is now on divorce number 2, another cheating husband. She works two jobs to support herself. Beauty is nice but can be a curse if not managed. The stories that turn out fairly well seem to be the women who have the sense to get an education and not rely on their looks to get through life.

Obviously you are only talking about superficial beauty. You only want to look like the beauties, Not be the person inside that pretty body.

And the underwear thing may be your fantasy. From your previous post, you seem obsessed with women’s pretty underwear. I polled the ladies of all ages that I know at my gym. The consensus was that they don’t care and never did care about how their underwear “feels”.
    Last edited by char GG; 02-28-2018 at 03:01 PM.

I get more envious of some of the ladies on this site some pass so good i wonder? cd, gg, or trans, I wish some of you would say what your sex is in a post
    My story is the song "Reflection" by Jackie Evancho

Envy or Jealous... geez, probably neither, but I'm probably splitting hairs. I absolutely love and desire to wear feminine clothing, I like how I feel in them, I want to look feminine when I wear them. I would also say I want to be perceived as feminine when I'm dressed as a woman. So when I see a woman dressed in everyday or dressed up, I almost want to ask them if they truly appreciate how lucky they are to be able to dress like that all the time. Wow, now that I read those last couple lines, maybe I am envious. LOL, I think I just talked myself in a circle.

And just for carrie... I'm a CDer
    Last edited by Jenn26; 02-28-2018 at 03:31 PM. Reason: forgot a comment at the end

When I see a very attractive women dressed in feminine clothes nylons and heels, I am jealous that I don't look like her. I don't have the most attractive body and it is male. I am also envious because she is able to go out in public dressed that way. I wish I could. I am in the closet and hiding behind the curtains. I appreciate any time I get to dress and am able to enjoy it.

I love looking at attractive women. Always have and always will. I look at their body, their selection of clothing, their shoes, hair, etc. I realize ay age 75+ I can not look like that and can not be like them, but can wish I could and have no problem giving a compliment if possible. I am just a helpless romantic

I am envious that she gets to dress like that whenever she wants and I can't
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Banned Read only
    Hi Bec...It's Scarlett! I miss my girl from down under!
    No Scarlett time for me over the last many months...The move to the dream home which looks like the most gorgeous home I've ever seen from the outside and a temperature controlled storage unit from the inside with boxes, plastic tubs, photos, miscellaneous stuff all over the place.
    Hope to have final of two homes for sale listed by middle of March. Hope to have first post of Scarlett in a while by the end of March or beginning of April...
    I miss you and I miss my Scarlett time very much too! Hope to post soon....Scarlett XOXOXO

I don't know about being jealous or envious but it is part of the fantasy to look and feel like her and enjoy emulating her look. But again, it is all just a pleasant fantasy.

Platinum Member
    Hi Deebra , When a woman like that catches my eye I make a mental note and dissect the whole picture
    and try to duplicate that look in my next dressing session.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

When I look at an attractive GF I’m not usually either jealous or envious. My normal response at least up to this point has simply been appreciation for the beauty. I think to myself “Isn’t nature and the female form wonderful” and then let out a big sigh.

B