Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Wife Had An Interesting Suggestion

My Wife Had An Interesting Suggestion

So a few days ago the wife and I were at Torrid together and she said look around, so I looked at the skirts and dresses on the clearance racks (which I found two skirts and said I would be practical and just get one but she told me to get both). She then said she was going to get 3 panties and they had a buy 3 get 2 free deal so I should go pick out 2 panties to complete the deal. I have never own a pair of my own and never wore anyone else's. A few times growing up I would cut my underwear into sexier shapes (thongs and such) but being boy underwear material I didn't really like them. When we got home as soon as the kids got to bed I tried on everything. Everything fit well and I was definitely happy and beaming. My wife was like why don't you get rid of all your underwear and buy more panties? I was blindsided and had no response.

Even yesterday I was happy and shimmying about and my wife whispered asking if I was wearing panties (under my male clothes). I have continued to wear my male underwear with my male clothes.

I know some of you would love to hear this from your SO (I never realized how many people underdress on a regular basis before coming to this site). And I love her support in suggesting this. But I would be too afraid of it showing. Of it not giving enough support (I tend to wear boxer briefs and the occasional boxers). Of it costing more. Of them not lasting as long. There are times I hate my male underwear (chafing on a long run, and boxer briefs sometimes are a little too hot down there) but I don't think panties will solve any of those issues. But for some reason, I can't stop thinking about this seed she planted.

Asew let me reassure you, panties are no more costly than your male boxers, they are just as durable, and much more comfortable and supportive. And if they are showing, then you have the wrong size trousers, or need a new belt.
    And from those comments you will have gathered that I only have panties, or in the UK , knickers, no male underwear at all.

Hi Asew,

Sounds like she's a keeper!

I used to wear boxer briefs but was never crazy about them, for me they were the best of a bad lot. A while back I went to panties all of the time. My favorites are Warner's lace high cuts. They aren't the sexiest out there but they provide great support, don't show, wear well and are super comfortable. I will never wear wear men's underwear again.

Elizabeth

Hi Asew,

For the last two weeks I have switched to only wearing panties. They are torrid panties and just as supportive and comfortable. I tend to gravitate to the sexier and skimpier panties but the microfiber panties are super comfortable and fit like a second skin. If you afraid of showing wear a belt, thats what I do and never have a problem. Hope this helps.
    [FO

I have switched to almost 100% of the time in panties. I now have a drawer full and I have two pair of the nylon male briefs that if I have to go to the doctor I'll wear. Other than that it's Hanes panties for me in size 7-8. There's a little lace at the tops but the shirt will cover that if you tuck it in or even wear it upside the trousers.

I, with my wife's knowledge, have been wear panties 24/7. If they showed in any way believe me my wife would have let me know. I was self conscious at first but got over it. Only commented on once. Wound up in ER with seriously low blood pressure. Yep was wearing pink panties. Will I was changing into my hospital stand in NOTHING but my pink panties in walks a nurse to take my blood pressure and tells me to sit on the bed and does her job. As she was finishing she said, "I love the color of your panties, don't worry your not the first man to wind up in here wearing female clothing" she smiles a big smile and winked. That did raise my blood preasure. I never thought twice about my panties again

time to get rid of all of those boring boxer things and get some good looking panties. Wearing them full time is not a big issue.

I am gender fluid and wear male underwear with my male clothes and panties with my fem clothes. seems right.
    Part Time Girl

Asew,
    You don't have anything much to worry about. As long as your trousers are not extremely thin or tight or sliding down it's highly unlikely that anyone will notice. When it's colder you can always wear tights over your panties, which may make them even less likely to show thru your trousers.
    I have underdressed every day (with one exception) for about three months now and there's no doubt that it's so much nicer. I check in the mirror or sometimes ask my wife to double check to see if my underwear shows thru my trousers. Nobody has ever said anything.
    I think of it like this:
    If anyone did somehow notice they probably wouldn't be bothered.
    Even if they did disapprove they probably wouldn't comment about it.
    In the very unlikely situation that someone did actually make a comment you can just have an explanation ready or tell them to mind their own business.

If your wife is ok with you buying more panties, go for it!
    Last edited by Krea; 02-26-2018 at 02:26 PM.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

That's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by kayegirl View Post
    Asew let me reassure you, panties are no more costly than your male boxers, they are just as durable, and much more comfortable and supportive. And if they are showing, then you have the wrong size trousers, or need a new belt.
    And from those comments you will have gathered that I only have panties, or in the UK , knickers, no male underwear at all.
    Well for male underwear I buy the cheap stuff but if I buy more panties I don't want cheap ones

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth G View Post
    Hi Asew,

Sounds like she's a keeper!

I used to wear boxer briefs but was never crazy about them, for me they were the best of a bad lot. A while back I went to panties all of the time. My favorites are Warner's lace high cuts. They aren't the sexiest out there but they provide great support, don't show, wear well and are super comfortable. I will never wear wear men's underwear again.

Elizabeth
    Aren't high cuts more likely to show when a shirt rises? Other than that they seem to fit the bill

Quote Originally Posted by shellybme View Post
    Hi Asew,

For the last two weeks I have switched to only wearing panties. They are torrid panties and just as supportive and comfortable. I tend to gravitate to the sexier and skimpier panties but the microfiber panties are super comfortable and fit like a second skin. If you afraid of showing wear a belt, thats what I do and never have a problem. Hope this helps.
    I am always wearing a belt in my pants (afraid of even my male underwear being exposed).

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    I have switched to almost 100% of the time in panties. I now have a drawer full and I have two pair of the nylon male briefs that if I have to go to the doctor I'll wear. Other than that it's Hanes panties for me in size 7-8. There's a little lace at the tops but the shirt will cover that if you tuck it in or even wear it upside the trousers.
    I still like boxers so will definitely be keeping those for doctor and such even if I converted.

Quote Originally Posted by Yendis View Post
    I, with my wife's knowledge, have been wear panties 24/7. If they showed in any way believe me my wife would have let me know. I was self conscious at first but got over it. Only commented on once. Wound up in ER with seriously low blood pressure. Yep was wearing pink panties. Will I was changing into my hospital stand in NOTHING but my pink panties in walks a nurse to take my blood pressure and tells me to sit on the bed and does her job. As she was finishing she said, "I love the color of your panties, don't worry your not the first man to wind up in here wearing female clothing" she smiles a big smile and winked. That did raise my blood preasure. I never thought twice about my panties again
    I don't think most people will have a problem with it, still doesn't stop the anxiety of being exposed when not public about it. Like I said above, I even worry about my male underwear showing so this would just be another thing to add to that.

Quote Originally Posted by CONSUELO View Post
    time to get rid of all of those boring boxer things and get some good looking panties. Wearing them full time is not a big issue.
    Still hesitant. Wonder if it is pushing my wife too far too fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Dana44 View Post
    I am gender fluid and wear male underwear with my male clothes and panties with my fem clothes. seems right.
    I definitely feel this. I can wear men's shirt and women's skirts together, but wearing a dress or woman's shirt with no bra/boobs seems weird. And now having panties, the skirts are only worn with panties and not male underwear. I feel as though layers on top of each other should match.

Quote Originally Posted by Krea View Post
    Asew,
    You don't have anything much to worry about. As long as your trousers are not extremely thin or tight or sliding down it's highly unlikely that anyone will notice. When it's colder you can always wear tights over your panties, which may make them even less likely to show thru your trousers.
    I have underdressed every day (with one exception) for about three months now and there's no doubt that it's so much nicer. I check in the mirror or sometimes ask my wife to double check to see if my underwear shows thru my trousers. Nobody has ever said anything.
    I think of it like this:
    If anyone did somehow notice they probably wouldn't be bothered.
    Even if they did disapprove they probably wouldn't comment about it.
    In the very unlikely situation that someone did actually make a comment you can just have an explanation ready or tell them to mind their own business.

If your wife is ok with you buying more panties, go for it!
    Yeah, I would definitely be checking if it exposed and my wife would let me know too probably.

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLeigh View Post
    That's awesome.
    Thanks.

I wear panties every chance I get, a lot more fun than boxers

Silver Member
    Hi, Asew. What an interesting name. Hey, the least feminine looking panties are 'Boyshorts.' Google it and you'll see a wide range of same and prices. Also, wear a long-body male T-shirt. That should cover everything. Once you get comfortable in the boyshorts, you can then venture into the really pretty and frilly panties. I fully underdress every day, and have for years. Love it so!

what is there not to like with that suggestion?

Love to wear panties all the time, hot pink is my favorite...

it match with my new pink 3 in heels.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Panties for me ever since I was old enough to say I wouldn't wear Y-fronts, boxers or any other male choices at the time. So I have satin, cotton, nylon, frilly, plain, lacy, sheer - you name it and I will have some, all panties for any occasion. Just as it should be.

I wear panties 24/7 only have a few men's underwear. I say go for wearing panties

Linda
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I wear panties almost all the time. Yes, even in boy mode. Not frilly, lacy stuff mind you. Just plain cotton or micro fiber granny panties. It's weird... I don't think about my underwear much, unless I'm wearing "man panties". Then it feels... I don't know how to put it... uncomfortable. Not physically so, just not quite right.
    Anyway, you'll never no unless you give it a try, so by all means, take your wonderful wife's very cool suggestion.

Panties, panties, panties... I am wearing them full time, all the time. It took me a while to find the right ones. I love lace, but wearing panties with only lace does not work for me. I do need some fabric in some places!
    Happy Heels!

Here is a tip from me to you. As soon as I got my first set of parties I was so “excited” I kept ruining them almost instantly. (Just leakage not full blown explosion. I have some control after all) Well my wife handed me the solution and said if I’m gonna wash those your going to wear these and she handed me a panty liner. I am happy to report I am less “excited” these days and don’t need them all the time but I still keep a couple in my purse just in case I see another pretty girl like my wife.
    (She may be watching )
    You will find that most of the truths we cling to in life depend greatly on our own point of view.
    (Sir Alec Guinness as Obiwon Kanobi in Star Wars Return of the Jedi)

Panty liners are great, both for the reason you said but also for helping with making a smooth look when wearing a skirt or dress.

Asew, I wear panties most of the time, never an issue.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I wear nylon/spandex panties full time. They are quite comfortable and give me a warm femme feeling.
    Honoring the woman within

Reality Check
    I've been wearing panties for several years. I have male briefs to wear to doctor's appointments or other places where my underwear might be seen.

I have many different colors but black would pass as male underwear if questioned. After a while, they become just "underwear", I can't feel the difference.
    Krisi

I have some of each, I really prefer the panties, but sometimes just feel more comfortable with the other ones. My advice is to expand your line of panties, it's awesome.