Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Wife Had An Interesting Suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny22 View Post
    Hi, Asew. What an interesting name. Hey, the least feminine looking panties are 'Boyshorts.' Google it and you'll see a wide range of same and prices. Also, wear a long-body male T-shirt. That should cover everything. Once you get comfortable in the boyshorts, you can then venture into the really pretty and frilly panties. I fully underdress every day, and have for years. Love it so!
    My wife loves boyshorts, but they just seem very similar to boxer briefs and not as feminine as other styles. I have a long torso so I can easily expose some skin when bending is involved. My wife recently got me 2 sweatshirts from the tall men's section and I love them since they are long enough for all my bending so definitely looking into getting more tall things from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by jacques View Post
    what is there not to like with that suggestion?
    I don't have a history of wearing panties. When I wore my sister's or wife's clothes I would go commando or wear my underwear since I did not want to wear someone else's panties. So I don't have a huge desire to wear panties unless I am wearing a skirt or dress. Now if she said I could wear skirts every day I would be really excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayleen View Post
    Love to wear panties all the time, hot pink is my favorite...

it match with my new pink 3 in heels.
    I didn't know they had to match your heels too. Hard work picking out panties /sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Primrose View Post
    Panties for me ever since I was old enough to say I wouldn't wear Y-fronts, boxers or any other male choices at the time. So I have satin, cotton, nylon, frilly, plain, lacy, sheer - you name it and I will have some, all panties for any occasion. Just as it should be.
    I remember growing up wearing tighty whities and hating them. In college when I could buy my own underwear I switched to boxers. But hated the bulk they had when shoving them into pants. My wife preferred boxer briefs for their look and so I switched. But over the years I realized I don't like either. And my wife knows that which might be why she made the suggestion. I just would have never thought panties might be the answer to finding underwear I actually like.

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Kelly View Post
    I wear panties almost all the time. Yes, even in boy mode. Not frilly, lacy stuff mind you. Just plain cotton or micro fiber granny panties. It's weird... I don't think about my underwear much, unless I'm wearing "man panties". Then it feels... I don't know how to put it... uncomfortable. Not physically so, just not quite right.
    Anyway, you'll never no unless you give it a try, so by all means, take your wonderful wife's very cool suggestion.
    I definitely will get more variety.

Quote Originally Posted by carisa View Post
    Panties, panties, panties... I am wearing them full time, all the time. It took me a while to find the right ones. I love lace, but wearing panties with only lace does not work for me. I do need some fabric in some places!
    The two I got are little more on the lacey side with one being a little more practical and one being more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Georgia View Post
    Here is a tip from me to you. As soon as I got my first set of parties I was so “excited” I kept ruining them almost instantly. (Just leakage not full blown explosion. I have some control after all) Well my wife handed me the solution and said if I’m gonna wash those your going to wear these and she handed me a panty liner. I am happy to report I am less “excited” these days and don’t need them all the time but I still keep a couple in my purse just in case I see another pretty girl like my wife.
    (She may be watching )
    One of my pairs is quite "exciting" but probably from the newness of it. I already get excited too often for my wife's tastes, maybe I should get used to the newness at home before going out in them to minimize the smacks and dirty looks from the wife

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Primrose View Post
    Panty liners are great, both for the reason you said but also for helping with making a smooth look when wearing a skirt or dress.
    I would think they might add more bulk, thanks for the tip.

Quote Originally Posted by Violet Remplier View Post
    I have some of each, I really prefer the panties, but sometimes just feel more comfortable with the other ones. My advice is to expand your line of panties, it's awesome.
    Definitely looking to get a few more varieties (got to try em all!).

My wife told me I can wear whatever I want to. When visiting my friends I have been wearing a pair of basic ladies flats with panties but no nylons. A few days ago I had nylons on prior to going over to one of our closest friends house. She did suggest I take them off to avoid some puzzled looks however i think she would have gone along with me wearing the nylons as long as I was willing to deal with the questions it would raise. I put it off for now!

Kay J

Asew
    I've been wearing panties for quite some time 24/7 I like Vanity Fair 100% nylon. My wife buys them for me in Black and stleviolet . I just keep my shirt tucked in and wear a belt have had no problems.By the way they have plenty of room for the boys.

I wear panties 24/7 even to the doctor's office. Just was there last month wearing a bra and panty for exam. nothing was said. They could see my white bra with lace panty. I just don't care who see them on me other than my wife. She would have a fit.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Aspiring Member
    It sounds like you need/want to start wearing panties more and more. Go for it! Sherrii

Silver Member
    I don't own male underwear anymore. The last pair of briefs went out in the trash years ago. Panties are lighter, more comfortable and don't make rumpled lines show through on your pants. And female clothes of any type are just more fun!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    For last few years I've solely worn ladies undies,apart from when I visit the doctors.I'll wear less glamourous pairs at work as I'm up and down all the time.But no better feeling than being in a pretty pair of panties imo
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Asew,

I am amazed that you might even think bringing this question to this site would have any other result other than "Go For the Panties". Your wife is a gem and you are lucky. Enjoy the new idea and wear your panties when you like. You now get to decide which is best for you on any given day. There is only one downside here and that is once you start buying all the pretty panties you desire your may need a new dresser to store them.

Enjoy, have fun and stay safe. Oh and give your wife a huge hug and be sure to thank her.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Platinum Member
    Hi Asew , Do you realize just how lucky that you are??? >Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I prefer women's bikini cotton panties; they just seem to fit better. Recently at Marshall's I ran across a pack of male underwear that were identical, with patterns and the same cut, so apparently the difference, at least in the eyes of the manufacturer is nonexistent.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

I've worn panties every day for the last couple of years and find them to fit me better than men's underwear ever did. Never mind the variety of fabrics, colors and styles that I can now choose from. As for lasting, I've found that they are lasting longer than men's underwear ever did for me, but that may be a function of hand washing, having many more pairs and using pantiliners. As for someone finding out, I'm to the point were I really don't care (I wear yoga pants sometimes when I go grocery shopping), but unless someone is peeking under the divider in the bathroom, I can't see how anyone, under normal circumstances, would find out. I also wear camisoles quite often and when I don't it's ladies tank tops under my shirts.
    Warmest regards,
    Pamela

It is nice to have an encouraging wife.

I can see the day your boxers disappear.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I got rid of my last pair of boxers a couple weeks ago. It took about 5 years for me to go from my first pair of panties to no more mens underwear. I finally got rid of the last pairs of boxers when I realized I hadn't worn them in over a year.

I would consider panites 24/7. I find panties more comfortable. Besides they help me feel girly which is what i want.
    Also, your wife is wonderful.

UPDATE:

I have tried to wear panties under my pants (and one warm day my shorts) and it just doesn't suit me. Within a half hour I would be changing back to the male underwear. It had nothing to do with comfort or being detectable on the outside. The biggest issue was my anxiety level going through the roof since it just seems like a ticking time bomb waiting to be accidentally exposed. I have been trying to minimize other anxiety sources in my life I don't need to add one more in. And my second biggest issue is that wearing panties without a skirt or dress just feels out of place. I wish I could enjoy it like many of you do, but it just doesn't feel right for me at this time. I just wish I could wear a skirt whenever I wanted. That is my favorite part of dressing, not the panties.

To be honest, I can’t recall how long it’s been since I got rid of all the men’s underwear. It’s been at least 3 years since I’ve been wearing nothing but panties 24/7. I have a variety of styles and colors, and wear what suits me for the day. I don’t have a concern about wearing whatever to the doctor or anywhere else.

I also wear nail polish most of the time. Usually it’s a nude color, especially around work, but have known to go full pink or purple with extensions when the SO is okay with it.

At the end of the day, it’s easy to get wrapped up in what others think. I only concern myself with that thought process if I KNOW it could have an adverse effect on my family or ability to provide for them. And as for adverse effect on family, I’m predominantly only concerned if my actions will affect my relationship with my wife or kids.

I wear panties 24/7, including Dr. appointments. They see it all the time and really not a big deal.

Some days I wear panties, some days men's briefs. It seems to be however I feel that particular day.
    My wife admired a new top I was wearing and "asked" if she could borrow it, I think we are getting out of our DADT situation.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

You are sooo lucky to have an accepting spouse who encouraged you to wear panties. I would be in heaven. I wear panties whenever I can and when SO is away, I will wear them all day instead if my male undies. Nothing more comfy than a pair of full cut nylon briefs.

All I wear are panties, because all I own are panties and I just bought 12 more yesterday. For those of you afraid to go into a store and buy panties, don't be afraid. Sale clerks could care less and the only comment they might make is how cute your selection is