Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who are you?

Every few months I go to a very nice and professional lady to have my body waxed . I use a depilator in between but still need the professional attention.
    Over the years she and I have shared a lot of intimacies. Secret fears, issues in our personal lives with partners etc. She is my informal therapist and we chat continuously when I am there. She tells me of the challenges she faces in her family as well as the successes and she has also been a major source of encouragement for me. She finds my being a transvestite to be completely unremarkable.
    Whatever she tells me stays in my head and is not shared with anyone. Likewise for her.
    I know that some women's beauty salons serve a similar purpose with chat about family issues and personal hopes and fears.
    Doc is right about most men being "locked up" but we are not all like that.

Well, this is a public forum which means any intimate, personal things we talk about (in this forum) can be found by anyone that does a google search. Some of us either don't care about that or don't think about it when we post certain things.

What I'm like in real life is a little different than what I portray here as a crossdresser. But I've blurted out things on this site that I wouldn't reveal to most people in my real life.

I don't believe the internet is a place of secrecy. Having profile names and unrecognizable photos helps but doesn't guarantee anything.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I slowly read thru all the comments thus far Nicolex and I gues it is safe to say I feel somewhat like everyone else. I am not open to anyone one else except my wife and really I can't be 100% open to her. At first I thought I have a confidant in her but lately I guess my dressing is getting old enough that it's not as exciting to her as it is to me. We share though very intimate sexual feelings with each other and she married a very manly one way or the high way type guy. She doesn't know it's because of her that I've let my female side come out as I had always kept it hidden and was very secretive about my activities until we had been married for twenty years or more. She then surprised me with she suspected I had a soft side somewhere.
    I have since had telephone conversations with two other CDs on here, and once I was very much in the mood and actually dressed and went online with another CDer thru the computer video chat thing. Wife was gone then visiting while chatting we did get somewhat into the sexual part of fantasy and exotic fantasies. It was a one time thing for me but I don't think it was her first time thing.
    Today it pretty much just me as wife acts as though the excitement is gone. We are in our late 60s and life starts changing then, ten grand kids, can cause the dressing to take a back seat to life. Still only ones that know what I enjoy is my wife and three others that i have either talked on phone with and my wife. If it wasn't for this site I'd probably be stark raving insane by now. I love this site and the Internet friends here that I can message and visit with when the emotions and feelings get stirred inside. Really no one else outside the net knows to my knowledge as I lead a totally separate life outside the house and this site.

I keep Sara hidden, although Im trying to bring her out more. I keep going through periods of denial and embracing. I'd love to have someone to chat with freely about things though.

I love discussing my crossdressing but it is only with a selected few. Most people who have no interest in me or my crossdressing would not understand.

I have been an alpha male my whole life. Played on many sports leagues through out my life. My friends know that I am out going speak my mind . When it comes to people I am very open minded and will chat with anyone.
    My girl friend got me into dressing and I have never been the same. She has let out my fem side that's been wanting to come out for years. I have always loved woman's fashion . I now she helps and encourages me to dress anyway I like. I have only gone out once dressed and look forward to a lot more.
    I will not discuss my dressing with family or friends but I am joining a support group at there meeting next month.

Silver Member
    Robyn, your CDing history is most unusual, compared to most. We know nothing about you that we might aid and add to your CDing experience. Will you share with us how your GF got you into CDing? That should be a fun story.

I would love to tell you but it's not for here

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I'm your typical guy I guess.
    I never exhibit any signs of femininity, at least no one has ever told me.
    And I have some very honest friends and co-workers.
    Even when I'm all dolled up in public I don't really act female, except perhaps in my walk since I'm always in heels when out an femme.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Back in the day I had no one to talk to and I was so depressed,I couldn't share with anyone the joy I got from being Sophie.

Happily now I'm married to a wonderful,understanding woman whom I can tell anything (Good or bad) to,she also loves to hear about how any day/nights out as Sophie have went.I have a close friendship with my 3 besties ,fellow CDs we can tell each other anything often sharing confidences about family,our problems etc.A lot of things I don't feel I can share as a guy.

Even enjoy a lovely,girly chat with a couple of girls from work who know of my dressing,all in all I think as a girl in far more approachable about things

Out with my femme side,Im a Proud hard working Scot,love my Soccer team and Massive music fan
    Last edited by t-girlxsophie; 03-16-2018 at 10:52 PM.
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

HI Nicole,
    It sounds like you wish for more intimate conversations, and you can see on this Forum people do share intimate things but in a publicly appropriate way. That works pretty well for getting things out where we can see them, and feel like we less bottled up. You can also reach out via pm to individuals who you feel might want to become a confidant.

I had a gf once with whom I was able to have complete honesty. We share our journals and talked over what we were feeling or wondering about what we had done, or wished for, etc. giving each other perfect safety. It was wonderful. I'd like to have that kind of friend again.
    We are all beautiful...!

hi nicole, im an ally, i support, ill mentor if asked, i volunteer at a LGBT social club, i get out a few times a month. i have befriended a lesbian women at the club and sometimes i think she knows me better than i know myself.

i have met many folks from here and even call and text with many folks i have met from here and volunteering.

so yes i will share more when face to face with folks, i share less here in the MtF section of the forum than in the member only sections, i believe you should have some skin in the game to learn more about me

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Nicolex,
    Social group conversation usually centres on CDing issues, whether they be serious or something to joke about and pull someone's leg. It is good to hear what GGs have to say and the TSs give an insight to the more difficult aspects of transition . Conversation about more intimate issues are easier because we are mostly in the same boat . The only way to help someone else is to be open and honest yourself , I doubt very few would take advantage of that aspect .
    once you are out meeting folks this is the typical situation of support groups

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Nicole, remember most of us r either men, or may have lived a male persona for many years. Men just don't discuss personal info in person easily or often!

I have met 100's of dressers at the 15+ T conventions/events I've attended. Plus, I hang often with a local group of approx. 50+/- T's. They don't volunteer personal info. But, when I've had the chance and the desire to ask personal questions one on one? Most T's have been quite forthcoming.

I can tell u this: Other than struggling with their gender and CDing issues, they have little in common. Coming from all walks of life and opposite ends of the economic and educational spectrums! I've chatted with hookers, to eventual Congressional assistants. Other than dressing, they only have one thing in common. They all seem to me to be good, remarkable people!
    the bold statement above is what i see differentiate me as just a CDer and being more female myself, you cant shut me up once i feel you out and build trust with you.

so nicole i dont know what you may be looking for but you have to have some blind faith and trust that you make the right decision when you do meet folks out in the wild. i may not like everything about everyone i meet but thats life, some wanted more than friendship and i will just tell them im spoken for and that seems to get the point across, this lifestyle is after all many different things to many different people here.....hope this made sense to you....
    Last edited by mykell; 03-19-2018 at 03:31 AM. Reason: tweeks
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Interesting thread and Op, I have been lucky enough to have some TGirl friends and have met in person with quite a few, the talk is far more intimate than any conversations I have ever had with any of my guy friends in my other life.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I haven't met any crossdressers IRL in over 20 years. But I have discussed my crossdressing and all sorts of intimate things with two gay women that I worked with, without any hesitation. Neither work with me any longer, though, so right now, I have no friends or relatives IRL that I can talk to about it; then again, I don't feel the need to discuss it with anyone any more than I would discuss what man clothes I would wear. I simply wear different things for different activities, as needed. Anything that requires me to go out of the house, is male clothes. Pretty much anything around the house is girl clothes.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Great question. Wish I knew.