Thread: My CD video has 500k views. I'm nobody. NOBODY!

My CD video has 500k views. I'm nobody. NOBODY!

I am flabbergasted and amazed and just plain in disbelief.

More people have seen me in a dress--a nice dress! lol--than in regular guy mode. Wow. Just wow.

Am I famous.jpg

Am I anybody? I'm nobody. NOBODY. Just me.

Before you ask...the link.
    Been around for a while, been away for a while. On the verge of coming back...Help me!

Platinum Member
    Nice work. Now you've made me feel like a spendthrift for plunking down $2-- for regular Dress Tech silicon pads.

Does make you kinda wonder if there aren't just a few more of us out there....
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Make that 500k+1. Very well done.

Nice video. you have over 5ook views now.
    Part Time Girl

Nice job Danam clearly with 500k++ views you are not a Nobody!!!
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have viewed that a few times.
    Its a great informative video and its well done so I'm not surprised.
    Did you get monetized for it?
    Last edited by Tracii G; 03-04-2018 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I have viewed that a few times.
    Its a great informative video and its well done so I'm not surprised.
    Did you get monetized for it?
    No, I did not get monetized for the video. I did not want to connect my real identity with Dana--I believe you have to reveal SSN and declare taxes to get monetized. I was paranoid. That paranoia is slowly lifting, but, at the time, I was not going to connect the two identities.
    Been around for a while, been away for a while. On the verge of coming back...Help me!

Aspiring Member
    Great video. The red dress says it all.

Ineke

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Thank u for promoting hip pads, Danam. I was just out last nite to a big T club event. So many had fem shapes from the waist up. Just don't look down! Where they had no shape at all!

By the way, there r several densities of foam. The one u used was fairly dense and stiff. Which is why u could cut it with a knife and needed 2 girdles to hold it in. I have a number of hip pads I've made from all densities!

Softer, more flexible foam is easier to shape and can be held in place with just pantyhose! Sharp scissors r much quicker, easier, and neater to use for shaping. A knife really butchers foam!

I posted this picto tutorial here years ago that shows the results using scissors. Which is what I use for final shaping of all densities of foam.

Here's the link:https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...r+own+hip+pads
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Thanks, docrobbysherry! I'm blushing! Thanks for the input--I'll try a lighter weight foam in the future. I have some high-tech memory foam from a mattress pad that we've retired from active use--but I doubt that it's quite right. I'd love to learn how to mold silicone. It's on my to-do list. Someday, someday.

As for the comments about being at a big T club event--I haven't been out very much. I suppose my lack of real world opportunities ends up adding to my creativity...the pain of an artist lol

Banned Read only

Lightbulb

500k =0.500 CPM=$$$$$$ in your pocket.
    It's $X.XX * 500K=$$$$$$

you can monetize those views.

I have seen your video before.
    Last edited by Lindabrown; 03-05-2018 at 06:27 PM.

See Dana,
    There is money to be made out there.

And yes, the video has to be interesting.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Nice!
    I have just barely over 800 subscribers on my YouTube fem account, no where near 500k views.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

This was first time watching your video. OMG that was amazing! And you look so pretty in that red dress. Thank you for this video.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice_2014_B View Post
    Nice!
    I have just barely over 800 subscribers on my YouTube fem account, no where near 500k views.
    Now you have another subscriber! Keep in mind that my channel is quite old---like, really old.

You're a comedian? There was one around here several years ago...I liked her a lot. Over time she got better and better, and she became more and more feminine. She actually started to find some success. Something happened to her though, she has not only disappeared from the internet, but has also expunged all her search data from Google--which is no small feat. Wonder what happened?

Wow that is a big NOBODY might be worth making a business out of this. Good job.

Hi Dana!
    First, thanks so much for the great education! I can’t wait to find the time to make some hip pads now!
    Second, you look fantastic in everything you modelled! Even the guy clothes revealed your beautiful shape!

Alison

Very nice Dana I noticed that most of your videos are over 2000 views which is really good. I really enjoyed your first time out video, I saw it awhile ago but good to know your still around
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Banned Read only
    You appeared shy on the videos which made people curious and interested.

Danam, that's not Gangnam Style numbers, but pretty damn good. Congrats.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Yah!!!!! Congrats!

Does it mean anything? I can't even comprehend that number: 500,000. I'm dressed as a woman, and EVERYONE sees it.

I remember 10+ years ago when I'd post a headless shot of myself in a skirt on this site. When the thread hit 100 views I would sit back in awe. So many people saw it!!

Today I am dumbfounded.

Incidentally, when I overhear chatter of someone paranoid about sharing perfectly ordinary pictures of themselves on social media, I silently muse to myself, "I posted a video of me in full drag that has 500,000 views. What the heck are YOU concerned about?"

Danam, dear.

I love you, girl!
    Do not be surprised at the number of hits on your YouTube video. It is a "gold standard" of self-help for people like us who need a little help in shaping our feminine selves. I used it myself!!, and proud of it.

Most of all, you are cute as can be. You come off as wholesome, fun and interesting; and quite "common" - not as an extreme drag queen. I think that helps "sell" you video. Frankly, I would watch it just to get a look at you.
    Thank you. You should make a guest appearance at Keystone. I think you'd be THAT recognizable.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.