I had some chores to see to this morning and when I returned the postman had delivered a small package to the wrong house , as I've only been in my new home a week I thought it the ideal opportunity to meet another neighbour so I popped next door to hand it to the rightful owner. A slim blond lady answered the door , I introduced myself as her new neighbour , she asked me where I'd moved from , I told her the situation so she replied by saying she was also living alone after a marriage separation . I then carefully worded how at times she may see a female figure about and that it would be me as I was TG , she was fine about it and congratulated me on taking the brave decision .
Later that day I was unloading my car when the neighbour opposite parked up so I introduced myself to him , he was nice friendly type and again took the opportunity to approach the subject of being seen dressed . He related to being in Singapore and the CDers over there but I made it clear that my reasons and motives were different to theirs . He then added that anyone admitting that they were CDers would at one time be " Duffed up !" he accepted that times had very much changed and we had as much right as anyone to dress as we do. He said he didn't have a problem and anytime I'd like to pop across for a coffee I would be welcome no matter how I was dressed .
I've already met the neighbour on the other side of me , he came and introduced himself to me , he's a nice guy so it looks like my neighbours are sorted with my dressing situation.

I had some fun earlier in the day in a clothes shop buying a sweater. I was in drab but had a bra and cami on underneath so I asked if I could try the sweater on but slip my boobs in to check the fit, the SAs were lovely , I said I had some pictures with me so they could get some idea how I can look . They were very surprised and again gave made the comments about my legs and how I achieved a smooth cleavage , they admitted about being apprehensive about serving a CDer but wouldn't have second thoughts now and thanked me for giving them that experience .