Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thankyou Mr. Postman !

i want to move into your neighborhood, Teresa! Sounds like ideal neighbors.
    Your wife will be so jealous of you getting along so well with those next door.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Banned Read only
    Ilene,
    You may have hit the nail on the head , when I told her about my neighbours ( not the CDing side but she may have put two and two together !) she realised there is another side to me . Outgoing , friendly not the grumpy awkward husband she thought she was married to , it may be sinking in that her influence on my life wasn't a good one . Releasing my CDing has released me as a person, OK maybe a TG one but certainly a much happier one .

Separation may not be for everyone but we are both happier and already have a better relationship as friends rather than tolerating each other under the same roof trying to soldier on as a couple .

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Outgoing , friendly not the grumpy awkward husband she thought she was married to , it may be sinking in that her influence on my life wasn't a good one . Releasing my CDing has released me as a person, OK maybe a TG one but certainly a much happier one .
    We all tend to put expectations and limitations on other people, especially our family, whether we see it or not. When it is done to us, these things can and do make us grumpy usually because we are holding back something within us. Being released can cause the pendulum to swing for awhile, but you will find your balance. When that balance is found, there will be a new level of contentment, it's just to bad that it took a separation to get there.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!