Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Love wearing pantyhose

Love wearing pantyhose

Girls don't you just love how pantyhose feel on your freshly shaved legs. I think there is nothing like it. I bought a three pack of Leggs support hose at Wal-Mart today and as soon as I got home I shaved and got dressed. I especially love the way they make my legs feel so smooth and sexy. I'm rubbing my legs and feet together as I'm typing this post. Billie Jean

I believe it's because of pantyhose is where I am today, but I remember the first time I shaved my legs that was a whole new experience. It's funny you mention the Leggs pantyhose, because when I was young no women I knew bought them, and about a year ago I was shopping at Walmart and there was a rack with them in a cute cardboard box. I bought a few pairs and I couldn't believe how amazing they felt. I went back a monthly later and I asked the SA where they kept them and she said they were long gone and I should have stocked up because she didn't know when they would be back. I have never dressed without wearing some form of pantyhose or stay-ups.

Hmmm..... yep!

2nd that Yep!

Love to wear pantyhose.
    Amanda

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Only wear them if the outfit calls for them.
    They are not what I would call comfortable especially in the summer but I have worn them in the winter under work clothes to stay warmer.
    I get no thrill or feel "girly" as some say when I wear them I still feel like me no different.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I've always said that the look of something I wear is more important than the feel, so tights (pantyhose) are there just to complete an outfit. I like having nice smooth legs with them on but get no kind of thrill from it.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I love hose of any style.
    Angie

love this time of year!!!

Platinum Member
    Hi Billie Jean , I also get the L'eggs Everyday Support pantyhose @ WAL*MART.

They can have my pantyhose when they cut them off my cold dead body.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Yes!! But have gotten to where they are more difficult to deal with. So I use thigh-highs nylons or tights which are easier to put on. ! Had quite a few pairs of those lleggs. Blessings.. Toni G..

Still have them on and I'm going to sleep in them wearing a teddy. The bra has to go though. BTW I have a natural 42 b. Merry Christmas to all the members here CD's and GG's. Billie Jean
    Last edited by Billie Jean; 12-24-2017 at 01:51 AM.

I have been underdressing with panties and hose for so many years now that it feels "wrong" to not be wearing hosiery.

My daily wear is usually Legg's Sheer Energy.

It was the first piece of feminine attire that ensnared me and the rest as they say is history.....

To me, panty hose and stockings just feel "right". Fortunately I have naturally hairless legs so I don't have to shave them to get the right look.

I shave my legs 2-3 times per week and wear pantyhose when i can. The feeling is wonderful,

I love wearing pantyhose. I underdress whenever i’m wearing pants or jeans.

Banned Read only
    ISN't PANTY HOSE LESS SEXY THAN LACE TRIMMED THIGH HIGHS???? WHY WEAR PANTY HOSE, WHY NOT THIGH HIGHS????

Just having shaved legs and wearing anything dose it for me. Specially really soft fabrics.

Yes, the feeling of hosiery on smooth legs is my favourite CD feeling. That's where it all began for me....

Deebra: a nice pair of lace topped stockings are more sexy, but i guess they are not necessarily more practical. The elastic on some of them are apt to slide down.
    I wear tights instead because they do not show under my jeans. I think that the thicker thigh trim on hold-ups might show under very tight jeans.
    Last edited by Krea; 12-24-2017 at 03:43 PM.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

I agree, i love the feel of them, the control top espically. Don't know how to express it, but they FEEL. And shaving is also an important part of the experience. I have some black opaque tights on under my jeans right now. I do LOVE them!!!
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

I don't like pantyhose as much as I adore stockings. I have been wearing stockings all day, shaved legs last night, held up by my girdle, and what a fantastic feeling. I wear stockings every evening, after work, and sometimes all weekend.

Nothing feels better than good quality nylons on smooth legs.
    They/Them
    I love dressing as a woman.

I can't express enough how much I love nylons, SPECIALLY pantyhose. I wear them all the time. I even sleep in them! There's nothing like laying down to sleep and rubbing my feet together. It just gives me such a cozy, content feeling. I was drawn to nylons very early in life. It's what basically turned me into a girl. First came the nylons, then came everything else. The rest is history.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

I still haven't worn any. But based on this thread, I should invest in some.

I agree that the sensation of nylon hose rubbing against my legs and against tight jeans or a silky slip is a truly fantastic experience. I wear pantyhose or thigh hi nylons daily.