Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: don't know what to do

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkilovesdresses View Post
    Life is short; stockings are long.
    Love that one Nikki!

Platinum Member
    Hi Sabrina . It is time to get back in the game, Life goes on!

A friend of mine works in the ER and says nothing surprises her any more, they are to help you not judge you.

~~~~~>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Wow, THANKS to you all, I am truly surprised at how many of you have been in a similar situation. thanks for your info and thoughts. I must say that during my event everybody I met was very helpful and showed no problem with what I was wearing, The ambulance crew was surprised as they tried to move my sock to put a sensor on my leg. ( she asked 'what have you got on here') after that all they were concerned with was to get me somewhere away from general public thoroughfare. and they did enquire as to whether I was on HRT treatment. but they were all great and I feel sorry there is no way I can repay them all. other than to do as I was told and make their efforts worthwhile.
    Thanks again all and I will have some serious considerations to what you have said.

I went for a MRI the other day had my new pink sports bra and red and white striped socks on