I guess this is the place to ask and make a statement about if you have and have you used your feminine wiles on others. Just yesterday while I was out shopping the mall, yes where the teen girls hang out, I had a number of men go out of their way to open and hold doors for me, and at one food counter I ordered my meal with a big smile and maybe a twinkle in my eye, I was just feeling so good, the middle aged man working the stand whispered "I put a few extra fries(chips) with your meal lovely lady" and gave me a wink I think I may have blushed. As I sat in the food court near the middle I was looking around and noticed that a few men with wives smiled my way when I saw them looking. Than just today a young man rushed over to get an item off the high shelf, I could have gotten it with a bit of a stretch,of course I let him, than he offered to put the 35 lb bag of dog food in my cart and I let him do it as if I would have had to struggle to do it. At the big orange supply store I was paying for 2 bags of salt for my water conditioner when the cashier called for some help to load my cart without even asking me and said "let these young men do the lifting" and load your vehicle for you. They were very nice and respectful with addressing me as ma'am a few times and refused my attempt to tip them saying it was a pleasure helping you. I must admit I'm beginning to like this treatment and it feels reassuring that I am expressing myself to the extent that others seem to acknowledge and act accordingly. I believe I may also be seen as a woman of a certain age and I dress casual but feminine as in skirt, top, lower heels, styled hair and just a touch of bling nothing over the top and the mannerisms of a comfortable woman I guess in a way a bit old fashioned. I could be someones mother or even a grand mother in their eyes so being nice is easy.