Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How often do you fully dress?

How often do you fully dress?

I have panties that I wear a couple times a week and I will throw on pantyhose under pants a couple times a month. This is normal for me. But every few months I get the urge to fully dress. I'll splurge and buy a new outfit. Dress for about a week then the want to wanes and it's back to panties and pantyhose. Just wondering what everyone else's normal is.

LOL!
    Not as often as I wish.
    But today..... TODAY!!!!; the magic will happen.
    I have such a dressing day before me.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

I'm literally just starting out myself, so I'm establishing my "normal". I started with panties a day or two a week, I can see this becoming more an more full time. I really do love the feel of them, but time will tell if it's just a "honeymoon" phase or not. I picked up some active wear, and we'll see how that goes.

I'm quickly seeing that whatever pace I go is perfect for "me". Everyone on these boards seem to be on their own unique normal. I'm interested to see if I have the same want/wane thing happens for me.

I fully dress 3 or4 times a week, retirement is great.

Most days (for a few hours any way)

Reality Check
    As Foxy Lady, three or 4 times a week on average. By "dressing" I don't mean full makeup, mascara and eyeliner, etc., but I dress as a woman who is just going about her daily business. I'll have the boobs, the hips, the hair, beard cover and lipstick and the clothes and shoes.
    Krisi

Fully dressed maybe once a month, dressed sans makeup more often than that.
    Go through fits and bursts of it.

Depends on the circumstances and desires. Sometimes once a week. Sometimes once a month. Sometimes not for months (even years--yes, years). Just depends on my mental set. I have enough other hobbies and life in general to keep me occupied.
    Jon

Not as often as I would like, right now only about once every other month. I'm trying to not push too hard at home but I'm going to work with my wife and try to come up with some plan that gives me more opportunities that she can still work with.

About twice a week.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Im lucky that with a supportive wife most days I can dress.I work nights so theres sometimes I don't have the energy and don't bother,(think thats just an age thing).But when I'm not at work I can dress fully for days (And nights) on end,as I have been since Monday
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I underdress full time and fully dress about once a week when my wife does volunteer work.
    Honoring the woman within

Every day after work without make up.

It depends a lot. I have children at home so if they are here, I don't dress. Depending on things happening around the house every other Friday during the school year. Summer time dressing is pretty rare.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Smile I dress all the way or not at all!

Usually 4 or 5 times a month. Unless I'm attending a T event like DLV or Wildside. Then, I dress day and nite for 5+ days straight!

But, u have to remember, it only takes me seconds to put my face on. Literally!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'm not even sure what "fully dressed" is anymore. Seems like to some of us if you're not wearing a dress or skirt you're not fully dressed. By that standard it's only a few times a year anymore. Short of that, about once a week.

I can underdress with panties and bra any day I choose. I fully dress with make up and wig maybe 3-4 times a year. I could fully dress more often if I chose to but life as it is with family and friends cause me to make those opportunities fewer. I am quite happy with the opportunities I do take advantage of and I have no complaints.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I guess the obvious answer is not enough. But the real answer is once or twice a month. Its either all or nothing. pads paint and hair are needed to make it all happen for me. I have had opportunities to spent a fair amount of time in face but it seems after a few days it is more of a chore than it is worth. I don't want to lose the thrill of painting my face and padding my butt and getting mamned in the mall
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Generally every day after work. Not always with makeup since I'm not going out, but otherwise fully.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

About 3 days a week. But I wear ladies tennis shoes to the gym. No problems.
    Part Time Girl

Fully dressed, a couple times a month. Panties, every day. Bra, 4-5 Days a week. Wear one to wrk maybe once a week. Wear a teddy or something sexy to bed just about every night.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I wear womens clothes all day everyday so the clothes don't change even if I decide to put on make up and go 100% female for the day.

Fully dressed with makeup, jewelry about once a month. I've cut down on wearing makeup at home because my brother has been coming over every day. I can quick change most anything but not makeup!

Also, there are other things more important to me than dressing all the time.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I "fully dress" nearly everyday. I do not present as a woman if I am with my family or friends who only know me as my male self. There are also times when my male self must appear.
    Hugs, Carole

I dress everyday just no makeup or wigs. Don't always have a dress or skirt on but my jeans are female so are my slacks. Bra and panties everyday with embellish Ts.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN