Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How often do you fully dress?

Daily. If I'm not working, I sleep in girl pj's and when I wake up, shower and wear girl clothes all day (until I have to leave the house). Wig included.
    Tonight these: httphttps://www.vermontcountrystore.com/eyelet-ruffle-baby-doll-pajamas/product/71086://

babydolls.jpg
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 03-08-2018 at 09:25 PM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I dress at least 2 or 3 times on the weekend.

Of course the first thing that enters my mind is "not enough".

In realty, I can count about a dozen times in 2017 that Sarah was fully dressed with friends at small gatherings or weekend long affairs like First Event. At home, I only dress when I can totally emerge into my female side and that can vary from 1 to 3 times a month.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Whenever I can, which is about once every two to three months

"Fully dressed" for me, after a full body shave, includes (from bottom to top): heels, hosiery, panties, corset, NuBra cleavage, bra, forms, shapewear, skirt and top or dress, nail polish, makeup, eyelashes, wig and complementing accessories (earrings, necklace, purse, rings, etc.). This happens only once or twice a year.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 03-13-2018 at 03:25 PM.

I wear female clothes almost every day, but I haven't done the whole "glam" thing in the past year.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Unfortunately, not as often as I would like. I fully dress about once per three/four months (fully dress meaning head to toe, with wig, makeup, forms, heels, hose, dress, etc.)

With makeup once a month. With everything except makeup once a week.

(((((hugs))))), Olivia

a very good part of every day. Being retired since april 2017 I have a lot of time to fully dress. And I do.
    Angie