Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How often do you fully dress?

Banned Read only
    As a retiree with a wife who still works outside the home I dress those days when she goes to work. When I do get the opportunity it is seven hours. I have light facial hair so all I do is take a close shave and forego makeup. Most women do not don full makeup if all they are doing is domestic chores; vacuuming, laundry and ironing, cooking and baking. My wife is still easing her way back to work. My dressing days average maybe two to four times a month.

Aspiring Member
    I average 2 to 3 times a month. When I dress I prefer all or nothing. I only get one or two hours at a time. My wife does not want to see me dressed. She also does not want me to go out more than once or twice a year. My desire to dress is also ebbs with weather.
    Sara

Dress some part of every day (unless we have company). When not dressed en femme, I under-dress. Always wear bra and panties. Only time no bra is when temperature is above 70F degrees.

I try to get fully dressed once a month. We have a group that meets every first Saturday a month at a local motel. We usually rent a room for at least the night after the meeting. If we can we will book the room for Friday and Saturday nights. Then I'll get dressed up in the morning and my wife and I will spend the day shopping or getting our nails done before the meeting in the evening. That is best case scenario for the weekend. Notice the word "try" at the start....sometimes it can be hard with the busy schedules we keep.

I dress fully (clothes, wig, makeup, accessories, etc.) about 3 or 4 days a month. When I do dress fully, it is for the entire day. I will be going out somewhere during that day, even if it is just for a few hours.
    Phoebe

I under dress in knickers and either holdups or tights most days. As for fully dressing sans makeup it's about 4-5 times a month but usually only for 3-4 hours at a times.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

5 days a week dressed with no makeup tuesday's and wednesday's dressed with no wig as it kind of freaks out the grandson (he's 1)
    if wife goes away for the weekend I am all in nails and everything next time is mid april can't wait
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I only ever fully dress, the full works, and usually get to do that once a week. And that day is Friday and I am dressed right now. Every so often I get an extra day. For the last three weeks I've had Wednesday too.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Not enough! Full dressing for me is more in the colder months perhaps twice a month.

I agree, not enough. But really dress a couple of times a week (fully) and take photos. Sometimes I dress partly when I don't have very much time. I am always underdressed, pantyhose ect and a often a camisole under a sweater. I would dress more, if I could. I'd like to go full time, but that's not in the cards.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

I fully dress about once a week; twice if I'm lucky. But every now and then life gets in the way and I may have to miss a week.
    But I underdress with panties every day, and most days I also have on panty hose, a bra, women's jeans, and women's flat shoes.
    Stephanie

Silver Member
    Every day. As I type, I'm wearing black slingbacks, thigh highs, panties, bra and forms, a red dress (hem above the knees), only red lipstick, jewelry, but no wig. Help! I've fallen down the pink rabbit hole and can't get out! <grin>

About three times a month, I partly dress almost everyday with bra, leggings , earrings, lipstick and heels.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Platinum Member
    Hi Cassie , I fully dress for four hours every morning and a couple hours a couple evenings a week.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Once or twice weekly when my wife is home...while she's away daily!
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Wow! So many that dress completely multiple times a week here!! I replied earlier and hadn't read many prior responses. Now having read all that have posted after my post I think I need to step it up!! lol

I wonder.... of all that have responded.... how many are retired verses full time employed?

I run our mobile sales business and have little time to dress as much as so many of us here do. Even if it was just my wife and I, I wouldn't get "fully dressed" every week or weekend. But I would wear a lot more often casually around the house and/or out for short errands.

Its too random for me to say. Sometimes it is every opportunity, other times it once a week or once a month.

Depending on what you call 'fully dressed'? I consider myself dressed everyday, but I don't present as a woman. I'm just bucking the gender norms that say what a man can and can't wear.

I travel a lot so 3 or 4 times a months. Panties everyday and keep my self hairless from the eye brows down.

It all comes down to your definition of fully dressing mine is wearing 100% feminine clothes and shoes, hair and make-up done, finger nails and toe nail painted, jewelry appropriate for my outfit, purse loaded with all essential items and lastly a spray of perfume.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri Ray View Post
    I can underdress with panties and bra any day I choose. I fully dress with make up and wig maybe 3-4 times a year. I could fully dress more often if I chose to but life as it is with family and friends cause me to make those opportunities fewer. I am quite happy with the opportunities I do take advantage of and I have no complaints.
    I'm retired and could probably dress more frequently but family commitments do seem to get in the way. I'm the primary caregiver for my wife who is battling Ovarian cancer for the 3rd time in 3 years. I also help our oldest daughter when she needs help with the two grandsons who are 2 1/2 and 18 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth G View Post
    Not as often as I would like, right now only about once every other month. I'm trying to not push too hard at home but I'm going to work with my wife and try to come up with some plan that gives me more opportunities that she can still work with.
    I agree it never seems enough and with my wife's heath concerns I also don't like to push very hard. I do have my toes painted 75% of the time and wear panties and a nightgown 99% of the time after my nightly shower. Fully dressed as described above probably 4-5 times a year. When I feel the need I tell my wife and she usually comes up with something that addresses my needs. One thing she has done recently, if we purchase something mail order or she brings a surprise home for me, is she wants me to try on the item with full make-up and wig instead of just my undergarments, she says it gives her a better picture of whether the new outfit will work. After assessing the outfit she may ask me to add accessories such as a scarf or necklace or to change to a different purse or shoes, This has been a boost to my femme self as I do love to play with make-up.
    Jill

If I am out of town almost always. Most of the time when I am home. As both my girls know as does my wife. underwear 24/7

Kelsey

As often as I can. There was a time when just wearing pantyhose and a skirt would quell the woman within. These days.... it’s all or nothing.... wig,makeup,jewelry.... nails .

Reality Check
    I think we need to define "dressing" before we can answer the question accurately. If it's just panties, I dress every day. Same for women's jeans. All my jeans are from the women's section but I wear them as a male. I wouldn't call it "dressing" without a wig and at least lipstick and beard cover.

So my answer is, I dress with women's clothes and shoes, boobs, hips and hair nearly every day unless I'm away or doing something outside of the house. Not all day perhaps but half a day.
    Krisi

I usually dress fully en fermme twice as week. Fully en femme for me is from the skin out from head to toe and everything in between. Make up, wig, etc. Usually Wednesdays and Saturdays are my days to get out en femme. I dress en femme at home almost every day but only partially, i.e., lingerie and a dress. No makeup or wig. Wear lingerie almost 24/7, panties, pantyhose, camisole, nghtgowns (sometimes with garterbelt and stockings or pantyhose) except for doctor appointments. I wear knee highs all the time.

If by dress fully you mean that you’re not wearing any boy clothes, then every day for me. I actually can’t remember the last time I wore even one item of boy clothes. I’m not sure why I even still have them!