Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How often do you fully dress?

I just started wearing panties and a bra every day

I fully dress 3 - 4 times a week. Fully dressed means undergarments, fem dress wig and lipstick. One advantage of going gray early in life is I don't need to use foundation anymore. After a close shave, I don't need foundation. Just lipstick and I am good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by foxy bartender View Post
    If by dress fully you mean that you’re not wearing any boy clothes, then every day for me. I actually can’t remember the last time I wore even one item of boy clothes. I’m not sure why I even still have them!
    This is where I am at also, with a few exceptions one being male outerwear when working outside on cold days.

Attended a funeral yesterday, Wearing a men's sport jacket over the rest of my female attire.
    Joan58

Sadly not often enough!

I wear panties (thongs or bikinis) everyday. However, I do not fully dress often enough. I would love more but circumstances dictate patience.

I used to fully dress 3-5 times a month to go out. Now I am lucky to fully dress once every 1-2 months. This is due to injurys.

Kay J

I can fully dress everyday for about 3 to 4 hours in the morning. Retirement is great. I have to be down stairs as we are in a DADT situation and I can not leave the house. That works for me.

hello
    How often do I fully dress? - not often enough
    luv J

Most of the time, except for work.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

not enough. i fully dress when i´m alone with my wife at home, this means twice a month, or a week a month in hoolidays... . but I underdressed almost every days.

Banned Read only
    Every day except while at work. I am fortunate to have a very accepting partner.(26 years and counting, she has known from the first year)
    Was full time for a few years when I worked for myself, other than when working for a few select clients.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    With new roomies it's been more rare, but at least a few times a year.
    Last time was in October, and that was to make a YouTube video and do stand-up.
    I'd love to fully dress up more, but waiting for the privacy.
    As far as underdressing, not my thing.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Three or four times a week at home, when I'm alone in the house, no make-up, just for 2-3 hours.

I get to go out every 3-10 weeks, in that case the full package, make-up, accessories and so on. Usually out for a full day or two.

Since December, at least once a week.

I fully dress 3 or 4 days a week, usually with full makeup.

It varies. Sometimes once every two weeks, if I don't use makeup. Fully with makeup it can be as long as 2 months in between.

Panties - always.
    'unisex' women's jeans and shoes - almost every day. Of late, that includes jeans with feminine embroidered pockets and women's sandals.

Fully female, with wig, makeup breast forms, tucked, hip pads, and definitely female attire, about 1 to 3 days per week. About 95% of my social time out of the house is as a woman. About half of 'daily life activities' like grocery shopping, walking the dog, refueling the car, getting an oil change, etc is done as a woman.

Usually once or twice a month I end up dressing one evening, then wake up the next day with the urge to dress and head out in public.

I am all over the board, sometimes a few times a month sometimes much longer. Right now I am worried, I haven't wanted to or have dressed for over two months

I'm at the point of fully dressing or not at all .I tell myself just light dressing today,you've got things to do but I'll always finish off with make up and wig as opposed to just the undergarments and dress anymore I have to completely transform at least 3 times a week I live alone but I still get nervous

The avvy pic isn't me
    Quote Originally Posted by CassieBlades View Post
    Just wondering what everyone else's normal is.
    My normal is living as and presenting as both of my gender's, I lean more towards women's clothing, but it's not overly femme in styling.

But the clothing itself isn't 'the' presentation:
    I've thinned and shaped my eyebrows to the point they are feminine, nary a hair to be seen below that which resides on my head, a decent amount of make-up on most days, salon done fingers and toes (my hands and feet are my most feminine feature), 2 piercings per ear - usually with one set of danglies and one set of sparling posts, and a nice femme scent.

Summertime is especially nice, short ladies khaki's with a more noticeably female sandal and my fave warm weather item of jewellery - toe rings!

Cass

Not anywhere near as often as I want or need to!! Based on my circumstances at times it can be 8 or 9 months. Usually I land up with a few days intensive. I have to settle for partial or underdressing to keep me going when the need is very strong.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I dress in lingerie almost every day, 2 or 3 times a month I go full dress. When I was moving and alone for several months, I dressed full every day and really enjoyed it. This was usually home alone. I only ventured out in the dark fully dressed and to some dress shops that already knew me.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I am sort of the same, I like my lingerie but have somewhat neutral ladies tops and pants, shoes, socks, coats, scarves, sweaters, etc, but I enjoy them almost every day. It is a wonderful feeling.

When I dress I always want to be fully dressed which I do at every opportunity. Fortunately I get theses chances at least once a week and sometimes twice. I would really struggle if I was only able to enjoy this exquisite pleasure less than oce a week and I feel sympathy for those girls who only get rare opportunities. When you know how wonderful it feels to transform totally into female mode, being unable to do so regularly would seem like terrible deprivation.

24/7, although I do go out in a semi-stealth male mode, (women's pants, hair in a pony tail, t or polo shirt). The only thing that's male is my shoes as I have a difficult to find size, locating women's shoes is hard and I don't do heels very well. I don't wear makeup; age has affected my eyes and my hands are too shaky, plus I don't find makeup very attractive on women. I'm usually in a skirt which I very much prefer.
    I'm retired, lost my SO several years ago and the one romance I've had since did not end well (both were accepting and even better, encouraging), so other than socially, there is no real reason not to and I'm not particularly social.
    The neighbors probably know but that's never been a big concern.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)