Thread: Any advice for Atlanta night out?

Any advice for Atlanta night out?

Hey everyone,

I will be in Atlanta next Wednesday night and am looking for a great spot to go out for a drink or to hangout a while. Obviously looking for a cd friendly environment.. If anyone has any suggestions, or live in Atlanta, please speak up. I was considering going to Mary’s ( closer to where I am staying and parking ) or Blake’s ( in town and no parking ).

Hope everyone is well!
    Big kiss,
    Tiffany

Hi Tiffany. I live just south of Atlanta. How about something a little bit more entertaining? I am reffering to LIPS. Dinner and a drag show. http://www.atldragshow.com/#dragdining. I am retired so I am free almost everyday of the week. If interested send me a private message.

I am having trouble with the site doing certain things for some reason. Email me at tiffanymarx7@gmail.com. I would love to chat and talk about possibly meeting up while I am down there.