I'm pretty careful about sale slips I try to put them in trash right a way. But yesterday I just back home from Kohl's after returning a top that was to small. Wife said let's go we're meeting friends for dinner and their house for drinks after. I put the sale slip in my back pocket and off we go. Later that I take my phone out of back pocket and the sales slip falls out but I didn't see it. Today the friend calls the wife and asks her if it was hers because it had a skirt and top on it with a credit card number. Wife says no and for her to toss it out.

Well that when the SH*% hit the fan. She knew it was mine number and we're in a DADT relationship. I told it was mine but I had returned it which was true. But I got a replacement. She said how would I like it if she told all my friends. I said great then I wouldn't have to hide it anymore.

Then she says what if she tells her daughter who thinks the world of me. I said I know your daughter and the first think she would ask you is when did you find out that he like to dress in women cloths and you would have to tell her before we got married. Then she would say he was honest with you and you still married him and now you want him to change.

Wife hasn't talk to me yet. But I have been moving some of my things I will to gone for 10 days a few of them to dress in my new things.