Thread: The feeling; then & now

Banned Read only

The feeling; then & now

A new feeling now from the old one. As I was getting dressed this morning just after "shaving" it was just natural after doing it many, many times how I tucked and pulled on a skimpy thong that held everything very feminely in place. As I pulled my girl jeans over the thong I had to notice how well fitted and body hugging they were compared to loose male jeans and I love the feminine fit. Putting on the bra, forms in and adjusting is just so natural now. Same with putting on hose where I use to wear socks and a little makeup was a breeze. Thinking about how dressing now as a woman is so different than when I first started CDing and of course before that as a male: it is now just so normal and natural. And when I open my lingerie drawers all those beautiful undies brings a happy feeling compared to my old male drawer. I love the look, feel and moving about dressed as a woman. Did I mention unhooking the bra from the back is now just a snap..

Deebra as I read your post I started thinking will this also become just as routine as the drab clothes we used to wear. You answered my question that I have thought about many times. I don't dress every day and don't because I don't want it to become a routine. Do you still look forward to it as much since you are dressing daily? Congrats n unhooking your bra from the back. I've never had that problem as my wife showed me how and I practiced it many times and it has become second nature. Made me wonder about the rest of the dressing.
    I do agree I still love the feel after I'm dressed and the moving about also even if it is just in the house.

Where do you get a bra that snaps? All of mine hook...

OK, I apologize, that's as good as my humor can get on a Monday morning.

I'm glad everything is feeling so natural for you now. Maybe someday I'll get there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    I don't dress every day and don't because I don't want it to become a routine. Do you still look forward to it as much since you are dressing daily?
    I've been 24/7 for a couple of years now. What I would say is the thrill disappears but the happiness stays. At least it has so far. YMMV.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    I've never had any specific 'feelings' about clothes, although I do love fuzzy socks in the winter because my feet are always cold. I do get satisfaction when I can pull together a "look" for an article of clothing that just doesn't seen to go with anything. A bonus is if Jeannie also give me a compliment.
    I'm still searching for the right outfit for a pair of Blue Suede heels I purchased recently Sigh ....
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Banned Read only
    Yes I do look forward to dressing everyday, I don't get that nervous exciting feeling I got when I first tried on girl clothes. I do enjoy putting the girl clothes on and then the mirror. I like the feminine person looking back at me. Went shopping this morning dressed, interacted up close with male and females. Totally passed, felt so nice to be dressed as a woman.

Elizabeth my mistake, hook and eye.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I've been doing this thing for so long that getting dressed and applying the make up is totally routine. What I do like is the final moment when everything is done, I look in the mirror, check all is well and I think, 'yep, good to go'
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Deebra,
    When you stop thinking about the feelings you have you know you will have arrived.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Bev. the great feminine feeling I get is one of the reasons I CD. Hope it never goes away.

Great for you deebra! Trying to wear the first bra for the first time was the most hardest thing I've ever did, couldn't get the bra to be strap on for like 15-25 minutes and my hands are starting to get cramps. Finally did it, dress up with a bra for the first time and happiness unfolded when I've been in the situation to unhook the bra again, was like a nightmare in a fantasy world.

Be more beautiful.. Girl and do what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    I don't dress every day and don't because I don't want it to become a routine
    I wonder how many of us Want it to become routine. I just feel better when it is routine to wake up in girl clothes, and remain so all day long. Rather than routine, I would say that it just feels normal to do so.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I can't say it is routine for me but it always is fun, exciting and enjoyable. I guess that's why I do it.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.