Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is there anyone else like me?

I really dont care that much how you get to the point...or how old your are or whether you statistically fit in any category....or what you think about true TS or masturbation or anxiety and when you knew...and I especially dont find categorizing very helpful because it a very complicated and confusing situation ......too biased...personal experience is valid but it gets projected...we all do it...I think my own bias is easily guessed by my experience...and I think that's the best way to share it...as clearly and objectively as possible...and person to person....the details matter ....its hard to get honest answers and even harder to fit yourself in somewhere when your brain is scrambled eggs...

so to me only one thing matters.
    do you suffer bad gender dysphoria??? yes or no.... if yes, then you are like me for sure!! but you are kind of screwed(lol), and pretty much the only way to get better is to present as a woman as much as you can ....to allow yourself to accept your fate, and do whatever you feel you must to "feel like" and "exist as" a woman... that may include invasive surgeries...that may not...it may include HRT or not.... mitigate it or eradicate it?? which is better for you?
    and sometimes I think the true test is electrolysis...if you can afford it and you dont do it...then dont bother...like the pain is a rite of passage ...I know that's not totally true but its a felling ive thought about when people get excited and happy and fantastical about the future...try 200-400 hrs of pain ..

and its so confusing and distressing to some of us, and those are the ones that need the most help.... I totally get why somebody would desire and crave the validation... the need to feel included in a group.. and the need to express and kind of defend the way they came to their own conclusions and their own realizations..the whole idea of "is there anybody out there like me" is so powerful and it seems to me that finding that comfort can be life changing in a good way
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 03-23-2018 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Discussions of Anne Vitale removed as off topic
    I am real

This is such a good question. I am going to have to mark it and read all of these posts. I look forward to people’s opinions.

Clock me in at 65. Looking through old picrues of me from a camera happy set of families, I can see now what should have been obvious to me. Mom and dad had special male friends who did not have a spouse My mom loved her legs. (See photo) Both mother and father were as obsessed with pleasure as I have been. I have a (very nice) feminine body. I overcompensated with manly mannerisms for most of my life to overcome a short leg that I didn’t even know about.

Life is not a race. Nobdy will win or lose pleasure points by learning a real sexuality early.

I could never think about ignoring the promise of lovingkindness that I made to my wife...it would be awful. If I was whoever I wanted to be and live anywhere I want, it would be right here in the US Virgin Islands. To me, the bigger tradegy is to live a life in one place that is not exactly where he/she/them wants to be.

I’m bi in the islands. Loving it and not trying to understand it. BA7D22C0-DE35-46EE-BDE1-986C1C0ABCFE.jpg
    Last edited by Robbin_Sinclair; 03-21-2018 at 02:33 PM.