Thread: My first full M2F makeover experience

My first full M2F makeover experience

Hello all,

My name is Tiffany. I have though about crossdressing for a long time, did a little as a child/ teen, and recently decided I wanted to see what my female self looks like.

By no means is any of this intended as an advertisement or commercial for anyone, I am just telling my story...

I went to see Phoebe Cross, outside of Atlanta, for a makeover, picture and clothes try on session. It was the most fun I have had in a long time! Phoebe is great and the rates are MORE than reasonable for what all she does and has there. She is an older woman who has been doing this for a long time and loves it. She is so sweet and down to earth, I felt comfortable right away. I had a 3 hour session scheduled. The session is in a pretty large building/house outside her home. She met me outside when I pulled up, gave me a big hug and we went inside. We sat down for a few minutes and talked about what I wanted/expected.

We then picked out "intimites" for me to wear. I brought some thigh high hose and nails I was dying to try on too. I put that on, then she sat me in the makeup chair and she did my makeup. This was the first time I had full makeup and I thought I looked great and was very feminine. Then we looked through her HUGE selection of wigs, found one I really liked and started taking a few pictures. We did some lingerie pics, then looked through her giant clothes collection and found some more outfits to take pics in.

I really thought she made me look WAY prettier than I expected to be. I am not passable, but am comfortable enough with the way she made me look to go out. I am going back next week for an overnight and we will do the makeover and go out to eat with her. I am so excited and terrified about going out in public so soon into my interest, but , if I dont do it, I will be sorry later. It will be fun and I really like Phoebe. She is actually great company. Sweet lady who I am proud to know....Look her up if you are in the southeast. She is worth seeing, believe me.

I would love to hear if anyone else has seen Phoebe , or, if you have any thoughts or questions about anything , please get back to me. I am looking for friends.

thanks for listening,
    Tiffany

Thanks for sharing your adventure Tiffany, I have had about 10 makeovers around the world and while I have never been to Phoebe, each one I have had has been an amazing experience in its own way. How incredible is that moment of reveal?
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Tiffany, welcome to the forum, I think the first makeover youhave is always the most memorable.

May you have many more and be as equally thrilled.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I just have to do this once... a full makeover! I’m sure there must be a good, safe place in New England. But first I need the courage...

Tiffany it sounds like a very good start to an addiction that you can enjoy the rest of your life. I've never experienced a full makeover but am betting that we all could learn a lot from one. Good luck in dressing and in going out for the evening and the full night.

Tiffany,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for sharing such a lovely experience. Having gone through something similar a long time ago I can related to the feelings of excitement and joy when you see how feminine you can look. Enjoy your overnight and don't forget to tell us all about it.

Hello Tiffany, Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay.
    Sounds like you had a very enjoyable experience there and good luck on your next visit.
    I have never done that, The only ones I have seen advertised over here are way too much £ to do.
    I have had a make up artist come to do and explain make up and recommendations as to what shades suit.
    That was fun, trouble is time just flies by.
    Good luck, keep us informed.
    Sabrina.

Tiffany, welcome to the forum. I know Phoebe Cross pretty well. She will certainly take good care of you. A number of years ago the support group I am part of, Sigma Epsilon, made her an honorary member due to her support of our group and the crossdressing community. If you mention Sigma Epsilon to her, she can provide some info about us and put you in touch with us if you are interested in making some new friends.
    Phoebe

I would love to have a professional makeup!!

Glad you enjoy yours!

Patricia

That sounds amazing! I have thought about finding a full makeover service for years but have never had the courage to go for it, I also haven’t found anything at a reasonable price nearby or that wasn’t too close to home. (I live in NYC)

That said I have ventured out on my own after a couple of my own makeovers, I’m sure I didn’t look great but the thrill of walking in public was worth it. Enjoy and best of luck in your next makeover, would love to hear more about it.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Would love to do a makeover - congrats!

Hi Tiffany and welcome to the forum. Welcome also to the "Phoebe's Gurls" sorority! I have had makeovers from Phoebe on two occasions, both several years ago now. I'm so happy to hear she is still going strong and still making dreams come true for gurls like us. She truly is a fairy godmother to so many of us and an understanding and caring friend of our community. I didn't go out with her to eat or shop, but on my last visit I left her place the next morning as Pam and did my first en-femme shopping and road trip travelling on my way back home. On your upcoming overnight stay, she will leave you with full access to all the clothes, wigs and makeup in her shop, so don't be surprised if you don't get much sleep that night (even though the apartment and bed are quite cozy and comfy...). Please update us on your upcoming makeover and if you remember, tell Phoebe that Pam in Tennessee says hello!

Tiffany, welcome. I glad that you had a good time and were comfortable with the results.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I was nervous too..look at it this way, if that's what they do for a living, they want to make you comfy and happy. Just do it. You only live once.

Big kiss,
    Tiffany

I, too, have had a 3-4 hour session with Phoebe Cross. It was one of the most memorable evenings o& my life. The clothes, makeup , wigs, and pictures were great. However, the best part was the total acceptance of my by Phoebe. It was a major aspect of my acceptance of myself. I am happy that you enjoyed the experience, too.

Here's the write-up of my Phoebe experience:

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...ead.php?229322

I highly recommend visiting her if you get a chance!

I must not have enough posts yet to do anything. It wouldn’t let me look up your post. I am assuming your experience was positive. Phoebe is so sweet and “ matter of fact “ about the whole experience which was my first and made me so comfortable. I am going back for my overnight and want to go out. I am excited and terrified about that at the same time.