Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Advice for a New Crossdresser

I guess taking the panties was unfair and its something I am going to try to stop myself from doing in the future. I actually visited my aunt at the weekend with my family and desperately fought against the temptation to take anything. It was difficult as the whole time I was there I couldn't stop thinking about panties and I suppose a part of me is still not entirely over the initial shock and curiosity of seeing such effeminate underwear particularly as most in my family and extended family are fairly conservatively minded people. No doubt because of this a lot of people would get hurt if I continued doing what I was doing and I suppose that if my aunt does know as seems to be suggested here then I should be thankful that she hasn't outed me yet.

So how did people decide upon their feminine name?

Quote Originally Posted by New_Wearer View Post
    So how did people decide upon their feminine name?
    Ahh-ha!! Dear New, I told you. The Auntie Pantie Curse is making you itch. But it sounds like you're trying to make things right.

As to your question, there's is an entire thread under this section dedicated to Feminine Names. Look at the top of the topic page for this section. To summarize, I had some [gay] friends long ago who knew me en femme that called me by my mother's name (Doris). I never made anything of it or used it. I never had a feminine name until I joined this forum. It practically demanded a Femme Name, so I went with my mom's middle name (Ilene). Always loved the old and elegant sound of the word.

I am thinking of changing my Femme Name, though. For good and practical usage reasons.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

For my advice, you need to find your own style + must make decision on are you going to get your ears pierce or not

It's good to see that you have decided to stop stealing underwear from your aunt. She may already know that items are missing but if she finds out that your have been snooping through her drawers (no pun intended), word may get around in your family that you are not only a thief but a creepy thief. The "initial shock of seeing effeminate underwear" should be none of your business but you are making it the family business that you actually had the nerve to steal it.

If you have a predisposition to stealing things (anything) from anyone or anywhere, you may want to get help for that problem.

You may want to get your priorities and urges under control before you worry about deciding on a feminine name.

Stealing is wrong. Please don't do it anymore. Learn to go shopping on your own. Yes its a little intimidating at first, but as you get used to it, its oh so fun. The whole world of pretty feminine clothes is at your finger tips. Shopping can be just as much fun as dressing. Enjoy and embrace your desires. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Stealing is not a general disposition that I have and so I was disappointed with myself for taking in this instance. It's probably the reason why I had an initial purge in an attempt to stop. I am trying to deal with the urges as best as I can and a part of me wishes that I had never seen the panties but I cant help but be curious ever since.

Start ordering everything off amazon or a non labeled company. Bathroom products, gifts, stuff for your car, etc. if you’re getting a lot of packages as long as no one opens them you can sneak a few girly items in there. That’s what I did when I lived at my parents house growing up. I ordered everything online and no one in the house would open them or was the wiser.

So I should be having a free house for a week or so later this month and I guess it's probably a good opportunity to buy some things online.

How did everyone decide upon their own personal style?

She knows you took them and just hasn't said anything or she'll know soon. Put them back if you can.

I've been buying womens clothes since I was 12 in the 80s. I'd go to discount stores and buy panties, stockings, bras etc. Then I'd go into teeny boppy urban stores and buy mini skirts, heels etc. Hell I even bought a wig in a hood wig shop. I had the cutest heels and tight dresses - I was mess.

You can go to Target or Walmart and buy some stuff and and go to the self checkout line. Buy a cheap towel to cover it up if you're feeling funny.

Look online at gg girls, trans and drag queens and their styles and which ones resonates with you. If you don't mind me asking how are you.

Thrift stores are good too.

Embrace being a crossdresser and have fun! There is nothing like looking in the mirror and seeing yourself as a pretty woman!

Thanks Joanne. I am trying to embrace it as best I can.

Jamie - I had an initial purge so it's not going to be possible with some of the ones that were taken but for the rest I guess it may be too late by the time I get around to buying.

How did everyone decide upon their own personal style?
    I've been a sporty / athletic type for years so, naturally, my wardrobe fits that style. I also enjoy casual and lounge wear.

So how does the athletic/sporty style translate with styles of panties?

So how does the athletic/sporty style translate with styles of panties?
    The panty is made with soft, delicate fabric that's sweat-wicking, naturally breathable, and fits like a second skin. It also has smooth seams that help prevent chafing and minimise VPLs (visible panty lines).

If you want the panties cheaply i can get you the sexy panties for $1.2$ each in my place and with shipping charges.

You do not understand women mindset
    Donot steal her stuff women are know for their stubbornness for small things if you will notice she has been following you when you are sitting on the pc or etc it means she she has noticed.
    Last edited by taylor12; 04-18-2018 at 03:05 AM.

Be warned, if she notices that her panties draw has been tampered with or panties missing she may set up a hidden camera and then you will be caught on camera, with that she will either show her sister or take it to the Police and have you charged.
    I must admit I did try on my mother's underwear and my sisters tights, but I always put them back, even stuff in the rag bag as we called it that I tried on went back in the rag bag when I was done.
    Sophie Mosley

I don't anticipate that she would quite go to those lengths in order to catch me out so to speak. Nevertheless, it has now been a good few months since I've been anywhere near the drawers. I am due to visit later today and so will inevitably have to resist the curiosity once more.

From experience believe me buy your own your Aunt must already know things are missing. This a sure way to had and will be embarrassing for you . So again buy your own

I managed to refrain from taking anything on my most recent visit. In any event from what I saw my aunt has purchased some replacement panties.

I managed to refrain from taking anything on my most recent visit. In any event from what I saw my aunt has purchased some replacement panties.
    Don’t tell us that you actually checked!!!! Please stay out of her drawers!

Lol. You might have a going in aunt's panty drawer problem. Please stop. Just go and but some. Trust me it's easy.

Hi all,

I am due to return to do some housesitting once again later today and think I will start the process of a phased return of things that were taken. Whilst i'm still probably not yet ready to go shopping I think this might eventually help to force me to do so.

The other day whilst with some friends, one of my female friends had an accidental thong slip which has now got me somewhat curious about them. How do people find they compare with more regular style panties?

Quote Originally Posted by Ressie View Post
    There are many possible reasons. 1- she might not feel comfortable about a confrontation. 2- she doesn't know yet. 3- she's used to having her undies disappear once in a while.

Maybe she's thinking her husband is getting back into her panty drawer again. She's wondering if she misplaced them? Or, she believes in ghosts
    That's the first time I've laughed out loud at something I've read on this forum Ressie. Thank you. Although I have to say you'll never pass as a woman with a sense of humour like that.

Oh and by the way New_Wearer, the best value, top quality underwear, on-line or in the store is https://www.marksandspencer.com (in my opinion).
    Last edited by MiniRock; 05-28-2018 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniRock View Post
    Oh and by the way New_Wearer, the best value, top quality underwear, on-line or in the store is https://www.marksandspencer.com (in my opinion).
    I agree! M&S are great for quality underwear - pretty much all of my bras and panties are from them.
    Sasha

Thanks for the heads up. Looks like some lovely looking items there.

What would you recommend? I'm going to be here for a while so may use the opportunity to make an order.