Hi, I just wanted to say hello to everyone as a relatively new crossdresser that is still finding his way with this all. I first started experimenting about 2 months ago and after a brief attempt to stop I have found myself restarting again in the last couple of weeks and now see this as something I’m going to explore further.

I had never really thought about crossdressing before but about 2 months ago I was housesitting for my aunt and uncle who had gone away for a few days. Whilst looking for a phone charger I inadvertently stumbled upon my aunt’s lingerie drawer. My aunt is a fairly conservative person and so I was slightly caught off guard by the sight of lace and nylon panties. During my time there, I tried on some of the panties and silky slips that I found and was instantly hooked. When I eventually left the house I took with me a pair of full cut black nylon panties with a lace trim, a hi-cut pink nylon pair with a lace trim, a silky white pair of panties and a plain white cotton pair. My aunt seemed to have a few pairs in these styles so I thought it would be less noticeable that they had gone missing.

Over the next couple of weeks I would wear at home in secret during times when my parents were out. However, whilst I enjoyed the wearing I would experience feelings of shame afterwards. As a result, I then had a purge of the undies in an attempt to stop. However, the urge never truly went away and on a subsequent visit to my aunt I ended up taking a few more pairs of panties. On this occasion, I ended up taking a hi-cut lacy red pair of panties, two pairs of full cut black nylon panties with lace trim and a full cut lacy white pair of panties.

I haven’t told anyone about my dressing and I anticipate that there would be a negative reaction from most people that I know. At this stage, I am still not ready to go shopping but would like to explore dressing further. It is therefore likely that my dressing will have to continue in secret for the foreseeable future. My aunt and uncle are due to go away again this weekend and will be giving my parents a key to their house so that the goldfish can be fed whilst they are away. I think this may enable an opportunity to take my dressing a bit further than just beyond lingerie and so as a novice was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to approach?