I told my girl best friend that I was crossdressing. Six months ago she asked me to save some money for her birthday present. I told her I didn’t have the money to do so for that time as I spend most of the money on a babydoll nightie, cami top and pairs of ultra seamless panties.

So I give her a very unsatisfying reason stating that “it’s concerned with my secret of something I can’t even tell you”.

Today, she stated that I would answer where my expenses go or she’ll report my parents that I’m using it on drugs or something( not that I’ve ever touched drugs or even alcohol).

I was so scared that I would lose my family trust and if I tell her my secret, I believed that she’ll most likely hate me. But I’ve decided to tell her.

I’ve finally told her that I was crossdressing, how I crossdress, how I admire her when she wear cute clothes and that I would like to wear as her. To my surprise, her reaction is not disgust nor angry nor surprised. No negative signs. She told me she was very excited hearing my secret and she’ll help me in every way she could. She told me that she would lend me her clothes, keep my clothes (cause I’m a closet crossdresser), even order, gift me new clothes.

If I were to go to the point where I would transition into female, she said she would support me to the end.

Today is the most happiest day of my life.