Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Underdressing In Public

I try to wear panties (thongs or bikinis) everyday but stockings are too hot here in Florida. Save those for that special occasion

Everyday. Because of my short inseam, guy's jeans just don't fit right and even close is hard to find. I don't think I've worn any guy jeans in close to two years. Panties for three years but would be very uncomfortable on long drives. I discovered Fruit of the Loom slip shorts, not as girly, but have been the most comfortable underwear EVER! (FOTL, Please make more colors). Knee socks, zippered brown leather booties or even riding boots. Recently bras (I have moobs), and a male polo (I'm kinda' big). I'm retired, so I have no job to account to, so pretty much every day the only male clothing I have on is that polo (often pastel) and my belt. The "thrill" is not quite there without the skirt, but I definitely felt something missing the day I forgot my bra!. Summer will see the return of the denim shorts.
    Jane

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Panties 24/7 sometimes pantyhose or stockings, NEVER a skirt or dress, that doesn't sound practical or comfortable, but do what you like.

Always wear panties sometimes a bra and pantyhose no big deal.

I under dress most every day, panties, pantyhose for the most part. Winter time I will wear a bra with stuffed with water balloons under my winter coat. The coat is bulky enough to conceal my "boobs".

I am an underdresser as well. After a while it just feels right. Bye the way is underdressing really a word?
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I don't know about wearing a skirt, but wearing panties and camisoles under my male attire, all the time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Panties, thigh highs, pantyhose, leggings/tights, body stockings, etc...

I'm in So Cal, so weather permitting of course.

Basically, every chance or opportunity I get.

I've been wearing different styles of nylon panties for years now. I've got 4 pair of men's boxers that have lasted for years and years because it's so rare that I wear them. I also really like spandex and spandex like ankle length tights. I get them cheap from our local "General Dollar" store and they actually hold up good under my work jeans. I work in and out of a cooler and dairy section of a store so I wear these year round at work.

I have underdressed wearing a full slip under my shirt and pants. It was a relatively short one and I was able to tuck it so that it resembled a pair of petit-pants. It was a nice slippery feel with nylon panties and pantyhose. Of course, this was in the winter and I was also able to wear a bra as well. But that was a rare occasion. Normally when I get to underdress in public, it is only panties.

Kay J

I do wear panties 24/7.when I go grocery shopping I do like to wear my bra with form a camisole. A large white sweatshirt, nylons,girls jeans, no Soxs with girls athlete shoes. When shopping i like to think I am just one of the girls.

I just started wearing panties pretty much all the time and sometimes hose. I like really skimpy, lacy parties and recently bought my own at Victoria’s Secret. I love them . I got some cheekinis and bikinis and a thong. Tucking in will be challenging at times, but well worth it.

Haven't had male underwear in a couple of years. I underdress everyday, panties and camisole at a minimum. Quite often at home and on errands around town, I'll wear yoga pants or, as of late, leggings as well.
    Warmest regards,
    Pamela

Doesn't your skirt get wrinkled like that?
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

That does not sound comfortable. I wear female underclothes beneath male outer clothing but I have never tried to wear female outer clothing under my male wear. That just seems like too much fabric to tuck away.

Underdressing seems like an understatement for me. For years, the ONLY piece of male clothing I wear is a shirt (the buttons are a give away for a women's shirt). Other than the shirt, everything else I wear comes from the women's department. I must admit that I'm selective about styles. For example, all my pants have pockets and belt loops, so I can blend in with the guys when needed.

Ah-May-Lee
    I am the opposite. I wear my underwear on the outside of my clothes like the homies in my hood do. Sometimes I dress like Madonna and wear a bra as outerwear.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

My wife has this rule of three..... every three items of clothing, one has to be men's. So it is usually panties, vanity fair, women's jeans or shorts and a men's columbia shirt in bright colors. I like to dress androgynous

I started wearing women's jeans when I fell on black ice and broke my wrist and couldn't open button flys or zippers. My wife (!) bought me some chic jeans from walmart. I was hooked!

Silver Member
    I used to travel (fly) a lot. Almost always wearing women's clothes. Was very happy to get scanned. Wore shirts (women's) that often showed my bra. Before that I shopped the women's stores as I drove around the cities. Interesting times.

I wear my panties, girdle, and nylon stockings under my male cloths almost always when I am out. Have for many yrs. Only exception is for doctor visits. I also don't wear socks when I underdress.

Not an all that inspiring way to do it, you can gain more satisfaction with regular lingerie under your male clothing.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    I wear garter, stay ups, panties, bras almost every where I go under my Man clothes, shopping malls, museum, concerts

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I have a short mini slip from shadowline I wear everywhere, no wrinkles
    Live Today as if it is your last day

I know a lot of people here are not fans of underdressing but for me it's a big part of my crossdressing. I will mostly wear panties and pantyhose, bras and at times half or full slips. For some reason when I was younger I would wear skirts under and it was such a thrill, but since I told my wife and dress at home that desire has left me. Thanks for bringing back something in my past that I had forgot about and enjoyed the thrill of that. As far as it should concern you, do whatever makes you happy, if wearing that skirt or whatever under gives you a femine feeling, then go for it and enjoy it. Cheers.
    PS: Don't hold back you can tell us whatever else you decide to wear, it might give us some ideas.

Panties 24/7 at the moment. Looking to add in a bra on my days off

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Panties and body shaper or camies from Fall to Spring almost all the time when up North in CT. Panties all year. Bras when wearing a sweatshirt. Been wearing these feminine ubderwear for decades.