Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Underdressing In Public

Underdressing In Public

Just wondering if any of you have ever underdressed in public? If so, where did you dress? I did it once in a cinema. I had a long black pencil skirt on under my trousers. Was quite exciting actually!

Um, How did you walk? Or was the skirt all bunched up around your waist? Didn't that create a bizarre outline?

I'm confused.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Banned Read only
    Sure, lots of times, bra, panties, hose and it does feel feminine and exciting. Why stop there? There are feminine jeans, tops and shoes/ankle boots that aren't overly feminine and will blend. So add a little more. Don't go out half dressed when you can have the whole enchilada.

Reality Check
    How can you wear a skirt under trousers?

I wear panties every day unless I'm going to the doctor's office. Does that count as "underdressing"? I wear jeans from the women's department every day. That's not underdressing, that's outerdressing.
    Krisi

Quote Originally Posted by Jodie_Lynn View Post
    Um, How did you walk? Or was the skirt all bunched up around your waist? Didn't that create a bizarre outline?

I'm confused.
    not really no. the skirt was a bit bunched up around my waist but it was managable.

I've been wearing panties and hose under my pants for so many years that it feels "wrong" not to wear them.

I've just never understood the under dressing thing. And skirts under pants?!? That can't be the least bit comfortable. Just doesn't make sense to me.
    Jon

Panties and hose most of the time...sans doctor. Yes, when going to the movies, all the time. Pantyhose or thigh highs, panties, and an a cup underwire bra, sometimes with forms. Actually, went yesterday. Wore lined slacks. Felt so good with hose. Got a couple of “looks”, but nothing said. Neither can I figure out how you got a skirt on under trousers, but good for you. Whatever works.

I don't know if fabric bunched up around my waist would feel super comfortable.

If you want to wear a skirt to the theatre without being noticed, just make sure it is shorter than your trench coat.

I underdress 24/7 panties at least but most of the time bra too. When I think I might be out in the cold. Stockings & garter, maybe a pair of leg warmers. Male underwear doesn't exist in my home.

Kelsey

The only underwear I have was purchased in the ladies department--even to the doctor! They really don't care.

I wear panties most days now. Slowly converting to them 24/7. I have worn a bra a few times with a thick sweater and coat. Skirt around the waist, can't say I have done that.
    [FO

I first went out underdressed nearly a year ago and after the initial paranoia passed i really enjoyed it.
    During the summer, occassionally with knickers or boyshorts, because the warmer weather is less suited to wearing lots of underclothes.
    Since november i have been underdressing every day (except one), wherever i go. Boyshorts, tights & cami/tanktop. I love wearing tights under my jeans. Not looking forward to the warmer weather again when it's too warm for this.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Pantyhose makes for good long underwear. Do find that I forget I am wearing female underthings as other activities occupy my mind. Admire those who can wear slacks,jeans, or other female attire and do well with it. Shirley N your imagination will enjoy other items of female attire. The classic pump comes to mind.

Reality Check
    Yes. After time, the panties just become "underwear". Honestly. I can't feel any difference at this point.
    Krisi

Platinum Member
    About half the time I wear a pair of Vanity Fair nylon panties during the day, and, always when sleeping. If it was not for the fact that I dress fully en femme when the opportunity arises, I'd say my wearing women's nylon panties is a fetish. I like the feel of nylon. I tried the underdressing thing for awhile. It did nothing for me. I wore a bra, panty, camisole, thigh high stockings with a garter girdle. Sometimes a split slips too. It made going to the bathroom a chore. I found I forgot I was wearing feminine clothes, so what was the point? I suspect I'm a visual person and the image of full feminine attire in a mirror is necessary.

I underdress everyday with at least panties. A lot of days with pantyhose or thigh high hose. I always wear trouser socks or knee highs if not hose. My favorite thing would be to wear my heels everyday but alas that just is a dream!

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I wear panties 24/7, stretchy nylon is just too comfortable, especially under what I may be wearing. On cooler days I add a camisole, and in the winter tights, or pantihose. We are heading toward spring, I'm going to miss wearing pantihose every day. Underdressing, I wouldn't have it any other way!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

I underdress under my skirts and dresses in public all the time. :P

I'm undedressed in public practically every time I go out. I'm wearing my panties now almost a 100% of the time. I'm also wondering how you got the pencil skirt under your trousers?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I was intensely into under dressing for a short period. I under dressed in all my foundation gear to work. Out shopping, to lunch, and one movie. I wore a tite girdle, bra, pantyhose, and tuck under a thong. After a couple weeks, the thrill vanished and the discomfort overwhelmed me!

Good bye under dressing phase!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have been wearing panties and pantyhose 24/7 for about three and half years now. I wear them year round in the summer I switch from support hose to Silk Reflections since they are much thinner denier. I agree with Linda it feels strange now if I don't wear anything underneath.

For many years now, I've worn nothing but panties under my male clothing. I almost always wear pantyhose and a bra as well (maybe half a dozen times a year I go without). Obviously I go anywhere and everywhere underdressed.

Hello all,
    I have done this many times in the past, not with a long skirt though as the material is hard to get rid off. I used to wear tights panties slip and a short dress under my works uniform, used to help keep the cold out too. This is also what I had done on the day I had my heart attack but without the dress. It was a lovely feeling knowing how feminine you were dressed and only you knew.
    Sabrina.

Aspiring Member
    Occasionally wear panties and a bra. Actually fill out a 44B bra quite nicely. Only wear a bra when the weather is cooler and my clothing is a little heavier. Never with a t-shirt for example. Haven't noticed any strange looks as because of my man-boobs I project with or without a bra. The last time I went to the Dr. I was wearing a bra thinking there will be no reason to take off my shirt. It was just a checkup after cataract surgery. Was a little surprised when the Dr. took out her stethoscope to check my heart. Luckily she just reached inside my shirt and held the scope just above my bra. Told me everything sounded good, wonder if she heard my heart skip a beat. LOL