Thread: The wonderful world of panties

The wonderful world of panties

To me, panties are a whole lot more than just underwear. When I first started out crossdressing, panties were the first thing I bought. Even now I can remember how good they felt and how good they looked when I slipped them on. Up until recently, I have only bought full cut panties, but am exploring other types now. I have said before that my goal was to eventually have my panties outnumber my men's underwear, and in the past week, the numbers have gotten more even, although my men's underwear still outnumbers my panties, but only by a few now. The panties are rallying and rallying fast, because I've been on a panty fetish lately, thinking about them more than any other women's clothes I have. Heck I've been thinking about them so much, yesterday I didn't feel like putting on any other clothes, feeling perfectly content to sit around in panties.
    It all started last week when I was buying a red belt. I have no idea what made me do what I did next, but I suddenly felt like I had to buy something else to go with it. I went to the lingerie section, clicked on "panties", and the next thing you know, I was buying my first pair of ruffle panties, and at the time when I bought them, panties were the last thing on my mind. The tracking number from USPS said it was due Monday, but it did not come. Tuesday morning, I was 100% positive it would come, and when it didn't I felt so depressed and disappointed, that I ran to Walmart (I actually had to get a few other things anyway) to pick out a new pair of panties to make myself feel better. I picked out my first pair of lace panties, and when I put them on at home, I immediately felt much better, and didn't give my ruffle panties much more thought.
    For some reason, I could not stop thinking about panties, so I went on the web to search some more. When I typed in "ruffle panty" and looked at the pics, I felt like I was in heaven while looking at the pics. Then I found myself spending $36 on a single pair, from a company that makes the item by hand as soon as you purchase it, then ships it out when they finish it. This will be my 2nd pair of ruffle panties when it comes, and I am so looking forward to its arrival. Right now as we speak, I am already thinking about my 3rd pair of ruffle panties.
    Last edited by RainbowDash; 03-28-2018 at 01:11 PM.

Whatever makes you happy. Sounds like you’re more of a panty fetishist than a crossdresser, but you do you and have fun.

I'm pretty sure I'm a crossdresser, as I have quite a few dresses, high heels, etc. Its just that I've been thinking more about panties lately and decided I would give myself more variation in said category.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    If panties are your thing then explore all you want and enjoy.

Aspiring Member
    It's nicer to go into a room full of panties

I love my panties. I stopped shopping online for the very reason you stated and I get tired checking the mail box 10 times a day. My panties deffinatelly out number my male draws. My wife makes me keep one pair, don't know where she thinks I'm going to wear them because I wear panties 24/7 LOL. But she accepts my dressing so if she wants me to keep a pair of male underwear, so be it.

love panties, wear them almost daily, I especially love when I get them as gifts from my wife to reinforce she accepts me as I am..oh and ruffle panties I freaking love when I can wear them also
    Look at me, a LARGE power lifting man and under all of this Makeup & Lace and if I can look pretty than so can you!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce64 View Post
    It's nicer to go into a room full of panties
    Indeed it is Bruce, and I am looking forward to the day when my panties outnumber my men's underwear. At the pace I've been going at lately, that day should be very soon.

They're not mutually exclusive, Micki, we can be crossdressers with a fetish (or in my case, fetishes). I suppose a person who doesn't crossdress but uses an item of women's wear to sexually pleasure himself can be "only" a fetishist, but I'd be surprised if we have many here. I'm pretty sure we have many crossdressers with a fetish here.
    RD, I can relate, but it's not about panties for me. Many have posted that panties were their gateway into crossdressiing. For me, panties were about the last thing added to my wardrobe. I think it's because I dress for the mirror, and whether panties or men's briefs, they don't show. I like my skirts short, but not thst short -haha. I actually acquired my first panties by accident, and immediately thought "why didn't I start wearing panties long ago?".
    My fetishes are for different items, and when crossdressing combines them all, the pleasure is more-better.
    At one time or another, and for different items at different times, I have had periods of obsessing (more than I normally obsess -haha). Just enjoy.

I started out as a panty fetishist, but now I'm an all over dresser and not for a fetish, but still love those nylon panties. Men's underwear, yuck!

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    My wife makes me keep one pair, don't know where she thinks I'm going to wear them because I wear panties 24/7 LOL. But she accepts my dressing so if she wants me to keep a pair of male underwear, so be it.
    My wife is the same way, I was getting ready to toss most of my male underwear to make room for panties in the drawer and she wanted me to keep them, so in a duffle bag they went. I have no idea the reasoning, but it is what it is lol

To the OP, I also go through stages of focusing on one item. During the winter months cute comfortable pj pants was my ticket. Seasonal clothes seems to be the focus at the time, but my go to is always nightgowns 24/7/365

I've just almost a full time panty wearer myself they are so much more comfortable to me than those old cotton shorts. My wife saw a commercial just the other night about men's light briefs and asked if I might like them better than my panties. I told her if she wants to buy me some I might give them a try but what I'm wearing will be hard to beat.
    I'm really am not a panty fetish but I do think they are my basic under dressing thing as I feel good in them. My fetish is more in the tall high heels and red lipsticks. I do know of another that has posted here and I wont mention names ( Nicole) but she has some of the same fetishes as I do. Our fetishes seem to be very very similar.

Aspiring Member
    I took the Panty pledge to wear Panties everyday this Year

I wear panties 24/7 . I like to wear different stiles it just seams natural to me now to wear them. I still have my male underwear, but they are put up in a box.

yes, love panties too, but I have a fetish for bras...have to put them on every morning.

Rayleen
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Banned Read only
    It's legal, why let just women enjoy panties. Both sexes enjoy baseball, chocolate pie and ice cream so why shouldn't males/CD's enjoy panties also???

Granny full cut panties may have got you into panties but their are a lot more: Tanga, Hicut, Boycut, Bikinni, Cheekie and Thongs. Get several of each and go with your mood, it works for me.

Ruffle panties were all the rage some years ago, I used to wear them playing tennis.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Earlier this month I ripped up all of my male underwear and switched over to panties permanently. At about 25 pairs right now and will soon add more!

24/7. What a wonderful way to start each day...slowly slipping on my comfortable panties. 👌

Platinum Member
    The number of panties far exceeds my male Jockey's and others. I'm totally stuck on full coverage nylon panties. I've tried other styles, but, I'm addicted to the feel of nylon. More coverage on the butt, the better. I have found buying panties is therapeutic when not having sufficient time to fully dress. Retail therapy. If I keel over a die in the near future and my wife fines my panty "collection" at least we wear the same size and style.