First of all my thanks must go to Carole again, she knows how far to twist someone's arm to help them along !

So we met up and went to a shopping village , first stop a comfortable coffee and in my case a pot of tea, so then the inevitable happens off to the toilets , straight in the ladies and do what I need to do , no problems . Left Carole chatting while I sauntered off to check out the books and gift department , also another first out in my slim fit cords , I felt so comfortable , you could hear my tan boots coming so people were looking but I was more intent with shopping as Teresa than worrying about their expressions, the SAs were all great.

I was on a mission as I still needed a ladies jacket to walk the dog in and found the ideal one in an outdoor clothing store reduced from £80.00 to £29.99 . Sorry no pictures and I had promised the SAs in the EWS as I wore the sweater I'd just bought from them , the time went far too quickly .

There is always an amusing moment , as I was walking along the paved area between shops a young boy with his father just couldn't take his eyes off my heeled ankle boots as he walked alongside me , the father was aware of his interest but didn't like to say anything to distract him . I'm not sure if he had read me or was just intrigued by the boots !

For my first full shopping trip dressed it was like rolling off a log , so now I have no excuse to walk the dog and pop into town to do my supermarket shopping .