Thread: How easy was that !!

Banned Read only

How easy was that !!

First of all my thanks must go to Carole again, she knows how far to twist someone's arm to help them along !

So we met up and went to a shopping village , first stop a comfortable coffee and in my case a pot of tea, so then the inevitable happens off to the toilets , straight in the ladies and do what I need to do , no problems . Left Carole chatting while I sauntered off to check out the books and gift department , also another first out in my slim fit cords , I felt so comfortable , you could hear my tan boots coming so people were looking but I was more intent with shopping as Teresa than worrying about their expressions, the SAs were all great.

I was on a mission as I still needed a ladies jacket to walk the dog in and found the ideal one in an outdoor clothing store reduced from £80.00 to £29.99 . Sorry no pictures and I had promised the SAs in the EWS as I wore the sweater I'd just bought from them , the time went far too quickly .

There is always an amusing moment , as I was walking along the paved area between shops a young boy with his father just couldn't take his eyes off my heeled ankle boots as he walked alongside me , the father was aware of his interest but didn't like to say anything to distract him . I'm not sure if he had read me or was just intrigued by the boots !

For my first full shopping trip dressed it was like rolling off a log , so now I have no excuse to walk the dog and pop into town to do my supermarket shopping .

My feeling as of late is no matter the hardship being out and being myself will far outweigh the negative things that may come.
    You will find that most of the truths we cling to in life depend greatly on our own point of view.
    (Sir Alec Guinness as Obiwon Kanobi in Star Wars Return of the Jedi)

Teresa like the old Virginia Slims commercial said," you've come a long way baby". The little boy was probably intrigued by the sound they made. Who knows maybe a future CDer.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Teresa,

We knew you had it in you. As you say, you just needed a little arm twisting. No stopping you now, good luck and enjoy your new found freedom. EDIT; should that be femdom?!
    Last edited by Helen_Highwater; 03-09-2018 at 12:21 PM.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

You can come down from that high now Teresa, you've 'been there', 'done that' and you forgot the pics in the haze of shopping enfemme. Oh well always next week!!!!!
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

See!

Easy isn't it.

Just keep practicing you will get there.

Freedom to make up your own mind, and a friend to help you.

Enjoy your new found situation.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Carole,
    Not so much of a high but being more connected with being dressed while shopping for clothes you actually need . Trying things on dressed leaves little to the imagination compared with being in drab .

Awesome! So happy for you.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post

For my first full shopping trip dressed it was like rolling off a log , so now I have no excuse to walk the dog and pop into town to do my supermarket shopping .
    I've heard that track... by Oleg Slipov . Love it, Oleg! .

Awesome start to your full-time! Start as you mean to go on. Keep up the great progress! .

- Lydianne.

Happy to hear that you are 'settling in' well to your new environs.

well done Teresa
    does this mean your a big girl now you can go shopping all by your self now,but it's not always good to go shopping by your self it is nice to have someone
    to have there opinion on some things and to talk to over coffee.
    like you i have no problems with s/a when i am out shopping, they seem to see me as a women but knew me to be a man who is transition (like your self)but i am a crossdressers.

Carolyn

Snoopy dancing for you

Teresa, Nice going. Happy for you after so long.
    Part Time Girl

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sounds like a kid got a boot out of your shopping trip, too?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!