As I shared in my avatar post...The wig boutique I frequent has invited me to see them tomorrow and dress up for the owner and her co-owner and their sales associates! They're always so kind to me, taking pics, helping me with my female voice, and providing constructive criticism about my female mannerisms including walking in heels. From the wonderful feedback I've received from my gfs through this post I hope to create a new avatar pic...I think the brown wig received the most votes so I'll likely take pics with that hairstyle...also hope to go outside for pics which always creates a combination of excitement and nervousness. I'll just keep telling myself you can do it, you can do it, you can do it...it's planned days like this that remind me what an inspiration it is to see gals on this forum go out & about in the real world...such courage!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

A few days ago, the owner's daughter (who is a boutique co-owner) invited me to visit and dress up, take pics, girl talk, etc. Today, I called the boutique to confirm my visit and the owner picked up the phone. She was so genuinely excited and happy to know I'd be paying a visit. It's so much fun dressing up for them (I've done so several times over the past couple years) and they really are pleased to see me. Since my wife recently allowed me to shave my legs (hopefully she doesn't make me grow the hair back), I'm planning to take some pics wearing a dress and showing off my bare legs!