Thread: Purging

Purging

I am going through a purge, but it is not at all like some of you may think! I have been on HRT for four months and my spirit and body is going through a remarkable transition that I would have not thought possible at my age.

I began by throwing out all my silicone breastforms, and ended with also throwing out all my cross dressing padded shape wear. My breasts have grown to the point where I wear a simple unlined bra with the addition of a small woman's enhancer pad to protect them from any accidental contact. They are really sensitive to the touch! I see my skin has softened and my cheeks,hips, and butt are filling out a bit. I do wear female padded panties for some enhancement when I wear skinny jeans, but not with skirts or dresses. I have an acceptable female figure, and find myself passing more and more, as long as I do not open my mouth.

The deeper change is that I am no longer interested in duplicating some ideal female figure, and accept and love my body just the way it is now. When I considered going full time I wondered how I could wear all that silicone and padding for the rest of my life. I was willing to try, the answer turned out to be beyond any expectation: I just don't need that stuff at all! It has been so freeing and confirming to me that I am on the right path.

So I am curious if any of you have experienced the early stages of HRT as such a positive, life changing experience?

Devorah -- That is so awesome! Congratulations. Yes, I had exactly those experiences. As soon as I saw my breasts start to develop -- long before anyone else would be able to see them -- I stopped wearing breast forms. Before that, I wouldn't go out of the house without them but simply knowing that I had breasts was all that I needed. I realized I had been wearing the forms for me, not for the world and now I didn't need them. The flip side was one day I was going out and thought my outfit would benefit from a little more bulge in the chest area and I put them on -- and was so uncomfortable I got rid of them and changed my outfit -- wearing them was now "wrong" in my mind. I actually found some happiness in that and confirmation that I was on the right track.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

totally yes, Devorah, I don't/can't wear breastforms any more, and my use of hip/butt pads has dropped right off, and i can see the day when i just don't bother with them any more. I can't bring myself to wear trousers yet but perhaps post-SRS even that might shift? (or not, dunno yet!)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Aspiring Member
    I maybe in minority but I never had any forms or padding before starting HT. Something about it never felt right. Actually, this even includes a makeup. It wasn't me before and. likely won't be after. But first knowing and then seeing the physical changes of your own body makes me love my body as is even more.

I still wear breast forms sometimes. Well, not exactly breast forms but those $20 chicken cutlet silicone inserts. I don’t feel any shame for wearing them, especially after one of my gorgeous cis woman friends admitted to wearing them too.

She said she wore them until she got a breast augmentation. I’ll probably do the same.

I have also stopped wearing breast forms. Most of my bras though do have a little padding in them. Hip pads are something that I have never worn. Padded panties are something also that I have worn in the past, but do not wear them any more.

I just could not resist posting two photos my wife took.
    https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...20#post4217920
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 03-11-2018 at 11:06 PM.

I started HRC mid-November and it has been life changing for me. I can look at myself and say "I like me"-something I was unable to do through 6 years of on and off counseling. I have felt the urge to purge some of my older female stuff because as I have developed I am learning what I really like and who I am and I realize I was overcompensating in my female attire too.
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

Devorah
    I still remember the day about 6 months into HRT when heading out to go shopping. Getting dressed, I had inserted my silicone forms as usual but on this day did a double take when seeing myself in the mirror. The forms had always given me a figure proportional to the rest of me but I suddenly realized that with the breast growth from the HRT, I was now sporting breasts much too large for the "not wanting to stand out in a crowd" look. From that day forward I have only ever worn a slightly padded bra and it was such a nice feeling to being able to ditch the forms. Like you I now pretty much dress the same as any other woman would. I think its an interesting evolution many of us go through. From dressing very feminine in dresses, skirts and heels to jeans, sweaters and flats or sneakers. Gone are the uncomfortable enhancements that helped us create the illusion of more feminine curves. We get to a point where we stop to see the man in us and see the woman instead when looking in a mirror. And we come to accept that we may never have the perfect feminine curves yet many biologically born women don't have them either. So congratulations on your transition and all the best in your future. Its great to hear from other women here who are going through some of the same issues that I have experienced and learning how they have perceived these issues and dealt with them.

Banned Read only
    DevorahK,

I've never been into lower padding , dressing has to be a natural as possible for me, I don't have a problem with looking like a trim woman , my forms enhance what I have naturally as I'm already a 36b . It may be as far as my transition goes but the I feel comfortable to easily pass from one state to the other , just makeup and wig and I'm good to go . I've always said it's not an act, using all that extra padding I feel turns it into one or caricature of a woman , I love my body as it is now so how HRT would affect me could be very interesting .