Thread: Papa's Got a Bra

Papa's Got a Bra

As I pulled into my garage yesterday afternoon after picking my wife up at work, she started giggling. I looked at her questioningly, and she pointed to the readout on my truck's radio. On the radio was James Brown singing "Papa's Got a Brand New Bag," but there was only room for part of the name, so what we saw was "Papa's Got a Bra." Oh, yeah...

Does anyone else have any titles they've seen that can be taken more than one in a CDing sense?

Hugs,

Jennifer

How about Shania Twain "Man I Feel Like A Woman"?

dude looks like a lady

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Here's a weight loss challenge with some tongue in cheek goals and prizes.

challenge.jpg
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Jen, I have seen that message come across my XM unit, had a good laugh too.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

When I read the title to your thread, my first thought was JB singing "Papa's got a brand new bra, yeow!"

Banned Read only
    Carla,
    The US version of Weightwatchers is so different to the UK one . Does it suggest in the advisory literature that dispensing with large forms and excessive hip and butt padding can certainly transform you life ?

It could really catch on , can you imagine the huge cache of silicon if members here were to attend !!

Quote Originally Posted by Jen60 View Post
    As I pulled into my garage yesterday afternoon after picking my wife up at work, she started giggling. I looked at her questioningly, and she pointed to the readout on my truck's radio. On the radio was James Brown singing "Papa's Got a Brand New Bag," but there was only room for part of the name, so what we saw was "Papa's Got a Bra." Oh, yeah...

Does anyone else have any titles they've seen that can be taken more than one in a CDing sense?

Hugs,

Jennifer
    Just curious...was the next song on that radio station's playlist James Brown's other big hit "I Feel Good"...