Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eyes open!

Eyes open!

I am absolutely in love with my husband. He is attentive, present and so sexy. I adore his goatee, c$&@ and heart. From the very first time he kissed me, I knew we had incredible chemistry, we connected.

I recently found out my husband kissed another woman. I was... devastated. I loved this man, I strove for his happiness. My beloved tried to tell me that he liked to dress as a woman and I giggled. I let him dress, I did his makeup and I LASHED OUT when it was apparent he loved it. I didn’t understand and I thought he was gay.

That was it, I told him I need my husband to be a man, I’m not attracted to women and he just never brought it up again.

Fast forward 5 years and I feel a difference in our relationship, he’s distant and hiding things from me, I put this aside as part of the fact he had been laid off and was struggling to find a new job. After 3 months of unemployment, I couldn’t understand how such a smart, charismatic man could go on so many interviews yet have no offers. I googled his name and I was shocked, there he was posting about how his wife doesn’t understand his need to wear women’s clothing. It was on another site geared toward hook ups, I was crushed.

I screamed, I cried, he cried.... My fairy tale marriage was unraveling. Why? I needed to know why!

He began to tell me about the overwhelming need to dress and he was turning outside the marriage looking for his own answers and acceptance. I called BS, it was simply cheating to me.

After some heartbreaking time passed, our communication got better. I asked A LOT of questions and he answered openly and honestly. Hours and hours of just talking, I learned so much about him. One day he sent me a link to a kindle book, My Husband Wears My Clothes, I read it non stop and it triggered more questions. “The author said this.... how do you feel about that?” Over and over and by the time I got to the end of the book, I was crying again, all the time. I couldn’t believe how I had treated him, that I made the most important person in my life feel SHAME was absolutely horrible and I couldn’t apologize enough for it.

I told him I would work hard at accepting this but I needed baby steps. We decided together that he would sleep in a nighty that night and the next morning, the baby steps were out the window! Although this may not be best for everyone, I asked him to feel free to just be him, just be himself(or herself)!

Watching and helping him transform into this beautiful woman was and is still amazing. I love doing her make up, helping select clothes, styling her hair, etc.... Shes gorgeous and if possible, sweeter, more attentive and passionate when all dressed up.

I haven’t gone out with her yet, neither of us are ready yet, small community and we’re not sure about how to tell the kids, family or friends, we’ll get there. We’re planning a trip out of town to break the ice, so to speak.

When we shop together, I’ll hold up a dress or a top and ask “do you think she’ll like this?” Or I’ll use her name “.... would look so pretty in this.” He’s done this for me so many times over the years, I feel bad that he had to wait so long to enjoy the same feeling. Bonus- he can’t complain at all anymore when I buy new clothes, his wardrobe is quite expansive!

We’re in a much better place, our marriage is amazing and I love ALL of him. NOW- now it really is a fairy tale marriage. I know this isn’t for everyone but I would advise any wife who is struggling to understand or accept to first seek information, read, educate yourself. If you love that person, they deserve to be loved wholly and unconditionally. She is my Person!

Wow! You are a special person, indeed. Great story, and I hope you both continue to have happy lives together.
    You are you. You are beautiful. Labels are worthless.

Bravo for keeping your marriage going! You are a wonderful lady whether you know it or not!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Dawn your story touches my heart. I wish you and your spouse all the best. My wife and I struggle with this desire. Like you my wife struggled to understand. It was not until I opened up and answered her questions openly and honestly did we begin to make progress. Its never easy but two people who truly love each other seem to find a way. I truly believe good people remain good people even when a secret is reveled. Your spouse was a good person before you found his dressing passion and I am betting he (she) is still that person after you found out. Again thanks for posting and best wishes.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I really need this to help another woman/wife understand! I’ve trolled this site for weeks, my heart aches for those still hiding.

I am truly blessed to have this amazing woman as my best friend, my partner and my wife. Since i have opened up to her I can honestly say my life has changed. I never dreamed I’d be able to dress with my wife but here I sit, as Jessica, with my beautiful wife telling you all how special she truly is.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I wish I hadn't read this just before going out to a stage show, Dawn. Happy stories always make me cry!

And, I've ruined my makeup!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

The avvy pic isn't me
    Kudos to you both, and welcome to the site.
    It amazes me that some women (some people) can look at it (after the initial struggles) and see through it to a positive outcome.

I still love this human being, even if some things are totally different about them......

Or something like that.
    Cass

What a great story and post. I wasn’t really sure where it was going and was glad there was a happy ending. Don’t stop appreciating each other and always remember that not just good but great communication is what’s needed moving forward. My first wife initially said “it’s okay” but her initial acceptance quickly turned to tolerance then to intolerance. This occurred despite my giving her the same book you read and the “cross dressers wife’s bill of rights” (google it). Since I couldn’t change who I innately was, we eventually divorced. Re-married to my accepting wife and couldn’t be happier!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I am glad you two came to an understanding and its not an easy journey for some.
    Keep the lines of communication open and talk often.
    Welcome to the forum we are glad to have you with us.

Great story with a happy ending. It’s my wish that we all will have understanding from our significant other.

(((((hugs))))), Olivia

Your story gives hope to those who have either kept this a secret or are in a rocky relationship. Aren't you glad that you persevered?

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Quote Originally Posted by RebeccainNH View Post
    but here I sit, as Jessica, with my beautiful wife telling you all how special she truly is.
    RebeccaNH, if I could ask a quick question, why is it in your very first post (post #6 of this thread), where you've just chosen a new screen name for this site (Rebecca), that you refer to yourself as Jessica? Very confusing. I'm loathe to think "troll", but I find discomfort from the rapid appearance and close proximity of your wife's and your posts. Hope I'm wrong.

Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Dawn,
    Welcome to the forum, and I can see that you are working at your marriage.

Don't push or encourage him too much as this may send negative vibes, do things slowly and if he asks for something then comply if within reason.

Others have other views, enjoy your relationship and your life together.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hi Rhonda. I’ve been having issues choosing a name. When I registered on this site I was thinking Rebecca. After some soul searching and talking with my wife I went with Jessica. Believe me when I say my wife and I are both very sincere and are not trolls.

Dawn, you are to be commended for pursuing this until you fully understood that thing your spouse was coping with. People have given up where you persisted. Jessica has also learned to help and guide you which speaks to the love of each other that you both have. Now, both of you need to go forward with baby steps and keep talking about this. Never assume something about the other. Just ask.

Keep talking and going through this journey together can make for a very close relationship. Just remember it's about the two of you.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

I'm with Rhonda, and I am calling total BS on this post of Dawn (allegedly GG)'s post here.

These writings sound waaaay too much like those of a frustrated CDer making a plea for a spouse's or SO's acceptance by adopting a female persona for the purpose of making their case here. Far too many repeats of references to similar points that we have already seen in other posts in the past; an amazingly sudden and complete epiphany on the "wife's" part in wholeheartedly embracing the husband's crossdressing after so much initial rejection and revulsion; the incredible "unconditional" love now being showered upon him while beating herself up for having been so mean and unsupportive in the past....Why, I can almost hear the choir of Angels singing above in celebration of this momentous turn of events.

Gag me with a spoon, as the young people used to say back in the day. I'm not buying any of this wishful thinking although the aforementioned fantasy did provide for some entertaining reading...for a while at least, and until my credulity was stretched to the limit.

DawnGG may not be a troll in the truest sense of the word, but my "spidey-senses" tell me that "she" is still an imposter and a poseur who can do more damage than good on this site. Leading some of the more trusting CDers here who are in DADT (or otherwise unsupportive) relationships to believe that there might still be some hope for them when, in fact, that particular ship likely sailed a long time ago in many of their personal situations is doing them a great disservice.

Very cool, I'm so jealous.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

There are inconsistencies here that are aligning me with the doubters. He spends one night in a nightgown and suddenly baby steps are out the window? Something smells fishy...
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Good for you Dawn. I know it took a lot for you to get where you and he are now. Congrats on your fairy tale marriage. you rock lady.
    Angie

Galactic Level BS story

Quote Originally Posted by RebeccainNH View Post
    Hi Rhonda. I’ve been having issues choosing a name. When I registered on this site I was thinking Rebecca. After some soul searching and talking with my wife I went with Jessica. Believe me when I say my wife and I are both very sincere and are not trolls.
    Sorry, now my BS meter has pegged at the top. We're to beieve that since joining this forum TWO DAYS AGO that you've done deep soul searching over the name you chose for yourself TWO DAYS AGO, and have settled on a different name in time to be confused when writing about yourself the day after you joined and 15 minutes after your wife's story about finding true love with her CD husband? Mama didn't raise a fool, she raised someone who is skeptical and suspicious of stories that are too good to be true. I'm so not buying this yarn.

We didn't even need to get to the "Fool me once . . . ." part.
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Banned Read only
    I don't understand the doubters here!

If some remember we had a member from South Africa (who I do miss) and she often had open debates on the forum with her wife , sometimes very heated , no one treated that with any doubt.
    At moment I take this story at face value and hope it is going to work out long term , not many of us have partners who are prepared to stick with it because they see the good side of their partner and the benefits of CDing and not the downfalls . I've separated through my CDing because my wife couldn't see the person underneath , now she is starting to regret her actions but it's too late the damage is done . So good for you DawnGG for sticking with it and believing in your partner .

I hope I don't have egg on my face for supporting you , I like happy endings too !!

What a wonderful story Dawn. It can be heartbreaking at first but his love for you is genuine. It's obvious you really love him as well. Just remember communication is the key. My own GF and I tell each other everything and we have been out together as 2 girls. I wish the both of you the very best.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I just wonder why Dawn has not posted again, to explain to any doubter, why so many holes in her post.