Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eyes open!

Those of you who hate- I’m so disappointed!! I want nothing more than to help! I am a woman in love with her husband who happens to dress in woman’s clothing- I MUST be a fraud!

To all the wonderful and loving men out there whose wives don’t get it- my only advice is open communication and education, we do not understand what we do not know!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Thank you!

The name change was recent- don’t be hateful, I want to help- need to help others just accept, if nothing else.

Thank you!

I will agree it does sound like a Cders fantasy... although I have seen a few (very few) IRL which do exist. I guess time will tell.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I wouldn't call it being haters DawnGG just skeptical and there is a big difference.
    You need to understand that members that have been here a long time have "heard it all" so they are skeptical.
    When a story like this pops up its easy for some to see the signs of someone just making something up.
    Personally I don't care either way and I am not going to pass judgement on you.
    I got "called out" when I first came here so I know how it feels.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnGG View Post
    Those of you who hate- I’m so disappointed!! I want nothing more than to help! I am a woman in love with her husband who happens to dress in woman’s clothing- I MUST be a fraud!

To all the wonderful and loving men out there whose wives don’t get it- my only advice is open communication and education, we do not understand what we do not know!
    hello dawn, its the internet, if it sounds too good to be true it usually isnt true, how many times have we heard that.

when i got here i would post in exuberance only to have folks pull apart my words and distort my meaning of a post, irritating and puzzling, i accepted that i had poor writing skills, i only wanted to help and or learn.

soo if you and Jennifer wish to help prove the doubters wrong stick in there and do it....

Edit : this is where you will find your peers,
    https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...f#faq_gg_forum
    Last edited by mykell; 03-14-2018 at 03:26 PM. Reason: added link
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that