Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Night strolls in high heels

Quote Originally Posted by Alice_2014_B View Post

Share your such adventures.

[/B]
    I strolled with a fellow CD Sister around the neighborhood where my local CD support group held their meetings at, when fully dressed a few times. It's an older neighborhood just off Monroe Ave in Rochester, NY and we stuck to walking on the side streets. It was dark out and at a glance, we simply looked like two ladies taking an evening stroll. I was a bit nervous, but at the same time it felt good and so did the breeze blowing up my dress and feeling my slip rub against my stockinged legs and the click, click click of our heels on the sidewalk! Maybe I'll do this again!

I suppose it depends a lot where you do it. Wien (Vienna), at least in Josefstadt where I live, is the most unthreatening of cities. I've seen cross dressers in daytime and nobody really seems to care. I actually suspect that, were I to find a suitable group of youngsters, they might even enjoy having me along as a kind of token eccentric. I've certainly been adopted more than once by youngsters when I've gone into a bar after work (suited up). That's the kind of person I am and Vienna is that kind of place.

Unfortunately, I might not discover whether my hunch is correct because I'll be moving to Stockholm soon.
    Last edited by MiniRock; 04-21-2018 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniRock View Post
    I'd say go for it Sherri. I suppose it does depend a lot on where you do it though. Wien (Vienna), at least in Josefstadt where I live, is the most unthreatening of cities.

Unfortunately, I might not discover whether my hunch is correct because I'll be moving to Stockholm soon.
    Thanks for the encouragement, Tina! Things are actually getting better nowadays for folks like us! I'd have to drive into the city though, to where the accepting neighborhoods are. I currently live in a suburb of Rochester and there's no sidewalks out here and it would look strange to see a well dressed women in heels walking along the side of the road.

I'm planning on moving soon as well, out to Colorado Springs. Be careful in Stockholm, I've read that the crime rate is increasing there.

Thanks for the warning Sherri. I've heard that Swedish cities in general have changed beyond recognition in recent years. I'll post something when I see what it's like.

I have walked outside at night to my mailbox. It was late at night and in winter when all neighbors windows would be closed. I just love the sound of heels on a hard surface.

Aspiring Member
    The last time that I tried walking around the neighborhood late at night, I encountered a big dog blocking the sidewalk a couple blocks along. The dog knew that no one walks around the neighborhood at that hour. It did not matter how I was dressed. I did not belong in its territory and that was enough for the dog. I calmly turned around and slowly left, slow enough that the dog did not give chase.

Reality Check
    Walking late at night in high heels is going to cause suspicion, especially if you're also wearing a miniskirt and other "hooker" apparel. Yes, it's not illegal to dress like a hooker, but you're quite likely to be stopped and checked out by the police. Also, normal women do not walk alone late at night, especially dressed as a hooker. There's a pretty good risk of one or more guys mistaking you for a hooker and that can lead to all kinds of problems.

It's far safer to walk in broad daylight in a crowd of people. Not dressed as a hooker of course, but dressed as a woman. You wont be stopped or attacked on a busy city street in the daytime or in a crowded shopping mall.
    Krisi

Nobody will mistake me for a hooker! I dress sexy, but pretty much in line with the girls in the club down the street. And when I come out the door, it's only about 30 feet to the parking lot entrance, and I walk with a purpose. I definitely don't loiter about, I've actually had cops go by me 3 times without any problem. I also do more walking as of late during the morning time as there is more traffic, and when one would figure there would be less chance of complications, like drunks pulling over. Yet while I dress more conservatively, the two times someone has slowed down and asked if I needed a ride were both in the a.m. Here is an example of my night and day walk apparel. I think you can guess which is which!
    Attached Images Attached Images