Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Night strolls in high heels

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar

Night strolls in high heels

Now, I'm not one to go out in public in heels in guy-mode to be seen.
    But I do enjoy walking the trash down to the apartment dumpster, it's a 20 minute walk round-trip.

Just about 45 minutes ago as I was chilling in some Mary Jane heels, pajama pants, and a hoodie when I just decided to.

So leaving the heels on I changed into an ankle-length black skirt, keeping the blue hoodie on of course.
    I had already been wearing the heels for hours at this point.

These were the heels:

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...els&highlight=

I headed out at about 0520.
    A few cars passed, no biggie.
    As comfy as the heels are, they do become a little pain on the return, but I obviously don't mind.

Share your such adventures.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

That's quite a walk in those beige heels and to be already wearing them for a couple of hours, I'm impressed they must really be comfortable. Now I'm not sure about a hoodie and an ankle length skirt..... But I must say you did pull it off. Good job.

Mine was in a provocative short LBD when I was eighteen.
    I turned a lot of heads and it was dark.
    It was also just after six o'clock at night.
    I would not recommend going out much later, dressed in this way.
    I also had company following me to help in an emergency.
    They got the best view as they could see all the reactions with me passing others in the street.
    I only did this once. Yes it was on a dare......
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have often fantasized about how it would feel to dance the evening away then leave the club and feel the cool night air on my nylon covered legs. Then contently smile and listening to the sound of my heels on the sidewalk as I make my way back to my car.

I know it is just a fantasy but it is one I truly hope comes true someday.

(((((hugs))))), Olivia

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Couple of Halloween visits to Disneyland dressed and wearing 4" to 5" heels. Must have walked 3 to 5 miles over those nites. Every step on the way back to the car was absolute torture!

But, would I take off those heels and destroy the illusion of a Disney Princess in the eyes of the youngsters there? Not a chance!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    Congratulations on the walk. Heels that high make walking any kind of distance a challenge for even expert heel people.
    I have a couple of pairs over 4 inches but I dont like walking in them. But, oddly, I can go all day in a couple of pairs of pumps that are 3 3/4". Go figure.

A couple Sundays ago,, i took the dog for a walk, really late, like 11:30 in a pair of Jaclyn Smith mary janes with 3 inch heels. Loved the sound echoing through out the neghborhood. Michelle

Banned Read only
    Alice, those heels are too much for me. I think I would fall over or trip or somehow injure myself. You must live in a rather large apartment complex if it takes that long to dump your trash. When I take an evening stroll I venture out to the Proctor shopping area. It is a quiet residential area with several street of small stores. I usually park in a grocery store parking lot and go for a stroll. When I first started these strolls I wore a three inch heel. Well, walking in heels on concrete sidewalks is a killer on the shoes and the feet. Man made materials are not as comfortable as natural leather. Additionally, the clicking of the heels on concrete is deafening. If one is trying to not draw attention walking in heels is not the way to do it. I found a comfortable pair of black wedges with a 1 1/2 inch rise in the heel. The soles and heels have a noise deadening material. They fit well and enable me to stroll along for as long as I want. For me it is always a knee length dress with heels and hosiery and all the proper undergarments. Wig, but no makeup. Nobody is going to see me in the dark. I have found strolling in a gently falling rain is great. Using an umbrella comes in handy to obscure my obvious male face.

Decades ago I took an evening stroll in a nice solid bright red dress, red heels and nude hosiery, and, a blond wig. A pickup truck passed me going in the same direction. The driver gave me a honk and a holler. I just cringed and thought, what the heck would I do if he stopped and tried to pickup me up. That street was more of a thoroughfare in my neighborhood. I decided to switch to a older residential section of town where the streets are narrow.

For someone wanting to get out of a car, but, not take a stroll I always recommend fabricating small errands; dropping off books to the night return slot at the library, mailing a letter, getting a free newspaper from a box, buying a soda from a vending machine. I found over time the distance from the car to the destination increases.

I think the idea of the small errands is terrific! Just park as near or far as one is comfortable, and gain confidence over time.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

One night while dressing I wanted to walk around the block, so I did in reasonable shoes. Then I decided to pull out the 5 1/2 “ rhinestone sparkle heels. Wiped out going down a hill! Thankfully the shoes came with a bag of rhinestones to glue back on and I wasn’t injured in front of my neighbors house!
    Last edited by KatrinaK; 03-24-2018 at 10:51 PM.

Aspiring Member
    Well you did good going that long walking in those heels. The higher the heel, the better the look, the less they are actually made to be walked in. Now are you going to make it a regular thing, this "trash" walk? Maybe you will build up and be able to do it easier with practice/training. But good for you! Sherrii

Reality Check
    20 minutes to take out the trash? I would hate to be in that situation.

As for wearing heels to take out the trash, most women would not do that, especially if it was a 20 minute walk. It's not a crime however so if you enjoy it and it doesn't cause you problems, go for it.
    Krisi

Cool.

I just cannot be comfortable with heels of over 2 inches or so. Even with heels of around 2 inches, if I wear them, say, even for a few hours, to a bar etc, I often end up taking them off right after leaving the place, and then going home barefoot

I like to go out the front of my building and walk to the parking lot on the south side of it. Usually around midnight, when the only traffic is night shift and bar types going home. The sidewalk is right next to the street. I love the sound of my heels on concrete, as well as the feeling of headlights on me and the occasional honk.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Great pictures, Mirima!

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Nice story Alice, sounds like you had a good time, geez your apartment building must be massive or you walk really slowly
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Aspiring Member
    Mirima, watch out you don't get mistaken for a hooker by the police or some drink guys looking to cause trouble. You do look good, just be careful. Sherrii.

You can dress like a hooker, you can't have sex for money! Cops are not going to hassle someone dressed a bit racy unless you are loitering and flagging down passing cars. I do agree about getting hassled by some drunk guys thinking they found a party girl that turns out to be a dude in a dress!

I think the longest I've spent in heels is about 40 minutes, looking at doing an errands trip next week wearing heels though.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    After a night on the town wearing high heels it's a common sight to see girls with heels in hand,just giving their poor feet a rest,just another one of those little things that we can experience just like Gg's

On a works do,after a few drinks I slipped a female colleagues heels on and had a dance.other folk there thought it was just a drunk guy doing something mad.But a few of my colleagues (who know about Sophie) joined in and danced with me and we shared knowing smiles
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Nice. I also love night walks fully dressed. Sometimes I walk for 3 or 4 hours in 4 inch heels.

I have walked all day in heels. Got to say that it may hurts after a while. But No issues.
    Part Time Girl

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Sounds DANGREROUS to me. But then again I am "too chicken" to go out in the day time, much less the night. Especially by myself. To ME, anyways, just going out dressed at all seems to be Bravery or foolishness, putting both my reputation and life at risk. (but this is my opinion as a "closeted" CD)---------I would think it was "Risk taking behavior", and I can see how one could get a HIGH from it.----With less serious consequences than doing something like SKYDIVING or Mountain Climbing---a couple OTHER things I would not even THINK of doing.

Yes, it's risky even if you take all safety precautions. It could ruin your life or at least have serious consequences if you get caught by people you know or get physically harmed or robbed. But it's fun doing it and it's still less likely you get caught ta night than during the day.

I've also discovered the excitement of taking night walks Marina and I can tell you it's exciting as hell. I love the sound of my heels echoing up and down a quiet street. And I haven't even felt the need to disguise the fact that I'm a man: https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...-What-a-thrill.

Incidentally, my other hobby is flying my homebuilt aeroplane (the main reason I replied to your thread). I love that as well partly for the element of danger, but also that it's something that most people never experience. The appeal of both is somehow similar for me.