Thread: tele us about the first out

Smile tele us about the first out

tale us about about the first out dressed in public not at home an how did it go do you think they new

In daylight, I walked several blocks to a Las Vegas Thai restaurant. I don't know whether anybody knew I was crossdressed. All I know is that I was treated with the utmost respect.

If you are interested, I wrote about my experience: https://crossdresserreport.com/cross...y-thai-bistro/

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

My girlfriends took me out when I was eighteen, I think they were the only ones to know.

At the time I was a blue eyed blonde and yes, quite attractive.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Lori, I'm not sure how to answer the question so I'd like to put out two responses, as I do find this topic central to my interest in CD'ing.

After many days and nights of sneaking a few hours all pretty, I finally had the chance to go out the front door. I was in college and it took more than a few tries to pack my purse, slip into a coat and grab the keys with my long red nail fingers. It was such a thrill I really wish I could have bottled it, but I finally walked out to the car, got in and drove away. My heart was beating way too fast, I was way too cautious and finally had to find a place to stop and walk around. I found a quiet neighborhood and walked around the car as if I was getting something out of the trunk, enjoyed every second of the breeze and height of my heels, finally got back in and went home, too blown away to push it further.

The first time I left a hotel room was in Wichita, it took way too long and when I finally stepped out to the rental car I was doing everything I could to stay calm. I had no idea as to where to go and was too nervous to enter the nearby mall but suddenly found an adult boutique, more like an Adam and Eve, and after 5 minutes in the lot got up the nerve to walk in and look around. The woman behind the counter was polite, asked if she could help find anything, but the best part was a nice comment on my appearance, to which I politely replied with a 'thank-you'. I bought a black and white maids outfit which I have only tried on a few times but treasure the experience.

I guess the outfit and my lack of wearing it says something about my connection to CDing as it seems not to be as fetish related as I'd thought; a perfect day would be at a major chain store and looking through the business or daily wear sections, with an occasional stop by the shoe department. I do have a thing about boots, adore the sexiest ones but would actually buy a more practical pair.

The first few times out were the usual trip to a gas station, not in the area where I life. Then a quick trip to a small store to buy smokes. ( have quit now). The first time fully out was to a local bar known as SRO where dressers attend. Was scared shitless, but parked, got out of my car and walked in and sat down at the bar. The mistake was it was far too early in the evening and I was the only one dressed. But I was instantly accepted by the bar tender and those in the bar. By the time the regular dressers started coming in, I felt like a regular there. Since that day I have no fear being out and dressed.

The first time out?...that I actually dressed that way out? I was 10 - June 2, 1967. Loooong story - but it was to Micky D's and the grocery store - with my three cousins and my Aunt

The very first time out, I was a teenager and I was home sick with a cold. I put on some of my mothers things, a mini skirt, top, scarf, instead of a wig, and headed out midday. walked out, down the block, on the main boulevard, and came back. As I was approaching the house I saw a utility truck pull up. I ran in the heels to the door, worked the lock in panic, and entered. A minute later the repair man knocked. I undressed and cowered in fear. After minutes of knocking, the horrific dude finally left. I never heard anything about the incident. I did not venture out again for years.

The first time out?...that I actually dressed that way out? I was 10 - June 2, 1967. Loooong story - but it was to Micky D's and the grocery store - with my three cousins and my Aunt

First time was out to the movies with the wife. While it was exciting to be out for the first time, but by and large uneventful.

First time out was actually around Christmas time last year. I was alone and snuck my housemate's blue dress and some heels that had been abandoned in the basement by an old roommate (they were far too small and hurt like hell). I literally just drove to the atm of the bank nearby and instead of going through the drive thru,I walked to the machine. It was excilarating and terrifying.

this experience led me to buy a couple outfits, wig, forms, full makeup, purse and heels and I went out completely enfemme on Jan 2, 2018. Christinne was born. It was at night, went to put gas in the car at the gas station down the street and to purchase some makeup removal wipes.

I went home, called an uber and headed for the only gay bar in the area. The uber driver said I had a lot of courage and conviction. Had a couple of drinks and nearly lost my keys, but it was a trully unforgettable experience.

Banned Read only
    There were many times when I took a drive in the evening and did not get out of my car. However, the first time I intentionally interacted with humans was at Halloween. I did not have an invitation to a party. I just wanted to test the waters. I was in my early 30's. I was a little thinner, 175 pounds at six foot one. I wore a knee length jade and black print long sleeve dress, black heels and hosiery, blond wig and full makeup including nail polish. I did go for a walk in a shopping center that did have a night spot. That was too much for me. I did interact by going into a Winchell's Doughnut shop and buying doughnuts. I did get a compliment from the female sales associate. It was an uneventful excursion. On a different Halloween I wore a solid black dress, and, bought soda at a Safeway. That time the young female checker said nothing, but, I was laughed at by a young guy buying beer. I haven't tested the waters by intentionally interacting with people otherwise.

Technically speaking I'd say my first was many years ago. The only clothes I had were "saved" from the jumble sack, all too small. Shoes 2 sizes to small, balloons for forms. I when for a walk around a park late at night trying my hardest not to bump into anyone which I didn't. It probably lasted 30 minutes or so and I felt petrified.

Fast forward to a few year ago. All my own correctly fitting clothes and shoes and this time in daylight. Retail park car park, got out of the car, coat on, bag over shoulder and head into the nearest dept store. Yep I got read and yes still nervous but nowhere near as before. Bought things so interacted with the SA's, I was treated politely, and the fear was replaced with elation. There was of course the thought, "Why didn't I do this much sooner?"

In all the times I've been out, more than some, way less that others, I've never been treated badly. I think the worst that's ever happened is male SA's pointedly using male pronouns, "Mate" and "Buddy". I look on it as their problem not mine.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

My first time out was with a cousin of mine she was gay .she thought i might be gay so she told me she wanted to take me to a gay club dressed as a girl i was so scared.she came by my house told me to dress up . i put on a nice lacy white bra some cheap foam pads a pair of nice white thong panties a pink halter top with lace accents.my skirt was a nice flower mid length flowing skirt i had my ex wifes heels .then she helped me shave my arms legs and chest and underarms.i was shaking like crazy.then she helped me with makeup i had long hair to my waist.when i was done i did not recognize myself . I looked in the mirror and just said WOW!!.after dressing she said she had a surprise for me .she went to her car and brought a man in to my house OMG! i was freaking out i had never showed anybody myself dressed before i couldnt go with them i was so scared.i had never been with a man and here i was all dressed up and this guy putting his arm around me trying to get me to go out to the club .WELL to make a long story short i didnt go to this day and im 60 i regret it

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    First time out in public was in May of 1980. I had a makeover by the late great Lee Brewster at his store, Lee's Mardi Gras when it was over on 10th Ave. near 42nd Street in NYC. After a full makeover I dressed in a pretty blue georgette dress with a white pilgrim collar over a white taffeta full slip with nude stockings. White heels and matching purse. Being all decked out I left the store in full girl mode and stepping out on the streets of New York, in broad daylight, enjoyed my first time mixing in the general public as my true self. This started my life as a woman in public as well as doing the crossdressing scene in and around NYC.

Silver Member
    My first meeting with my forum sister was in drab, for coffee. The second, dressed: black leggins, short black skirt and black top, basic make up and some jewelry. After coffee (and a pee in the ladies' room !!), we went to a supermarket. I put my purse in the shopping cart and we strolled the market.. didn't buy anything. On leaving, I lost a nail in the middle of a drive lane, bent over and picked it up. At my car my sister said, "you just owned it!"

Its MUCH easier when you have someone with you.

First time out was to a crossdressers social club at a Pride Centre. I was terrified of being seen. I was so scared that people in other cars would stare and point at me despite it being a dark autumn night. My knees were knocking together the entire drive. Once I sat down at the meeting I felt more comfortable, but I still worried that someone at the centre would recognize me. Sadly, I drove home with regret and shame, and never left my home for over a year. But the urge returned and I'm over it. I go out when I want and each time is as a more confident woman, accepting of who I am.
    They/Them
    I love dressing as a woman.

Betty, I am glad you got over your feelings of shame. A year is a long time!

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

My first night out I was incredibly stupid and incredibly lucky. I had just shaved my beard and mustache for the first time and put on some makeup which I thought came out rather well. Next I put on my new dress and then I thought I look to damn good to stay at home so I looked up gay bars and found what looked like a nice club in a town 20min away. They opened at 10pm so like a complete nube I got there at 10:05 and the place was dead. The girl working the door was very nice though and complimented my look. She asked for my id and I told her don’t let the picture fool you. She then said she could see it but I looked alot better now. I took the quiet opertunity to politely ask which bathroom to use and she told me to just go ahead and use the women’s. I grabbed a wine at the bar and sat at a table thinking to myself how stupid am I going out by myself. A couple other people showed up, none of which looked Trans or gay. But just as I was about to go I saw this girl walk in who was twice my size and about 6” taller. Clearly a drag queen and I thought ok I’m not the only one. She came and sat at a table near mine and as she glanced my way I waved and then she waved back. I had polished off my first wine waiting so I went to get another but the bartender told me they were having computer issues and I could not put anything else on my tab. Well I still had to pay for my first drink so I asked if the had an atm but they told me the closest one was at a bank on the next corner. Yup silly me said ok and walked outside by myself and over to this bank at 11:00pm in a not so nice town. Good news is I got some cash and booked it back to the club almost faceplanting on the uneven sidewalk in my new heels but I did make it back. I went to the bar to pay for my drink and get another but they got the computer up while I was out so they just put it on my tab. :/ On my way back to my corner I decided to at least take a chance and introduce myself to this other Trans girl. So I stepped up and asked if I could join her and she welcomed me over and upon closer inspection she looked shocked and asked me point blank “Are you Trans?” I said yes and she said she thought I was a real girl when she first saw me. I blushed a bit and said thank you. She then told me she was waiting for her best friend to show and that I was welcome to wait with her and join them for the night. A few minutes later her friend showed up and she even more of a diva with light up cat ears and a sexy negligee. My new friend introduced me and we all hung out for the rest of the night dancing and drinking and closing out the bar. I said goodnight went home took off my makeup and passed out. I don’t remember anything after that.
    You will find that most of the truths we cling to in life depend greatly on our own point of view.
    (Sir Alec Guinness as Obiwon Kanobi in Star Wars Return of the Jedi)

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    AT our Church Adult Sunday School HOLLOWEEN Party. Our Costuming creativity was dropping off, so in 2004, I decided to do something DRASTIC (for me anyway) I couldn't just dress as "A woman" (too mundane) THEN I got the idea as a "Gypsy Fortune Teller"---Great! both female AND Halloween themed! Not to mention the dressing "leeway" and options. It was a success----And I discovered it was a GREAT way (if not radical) to meat ladies---They ALL wanted ME to "read their fortunes". ---Needless to say I WON the costume contest, and also re-invigorated the Costuming----My excellent "MARK TWAIN" costume won only SECOND place the next year --to an 80 year old "Pregnant Nun".
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 03-19-2018 at 06:14 AM.